Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 195 Discussion/196 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 195 Discussion/196 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Haha...swords as wedding rings, that'd be indeed hilarious. So they will stab each other as in wearing the rings or something :x.

I hope we will see what message the previous lord has left for Rai. It could be a revelation. May be a message related to the betrayal and his eternal sleep.

Refresh my memory, were all previous leaders went to Eternal Sleep?
    Minus Gajutel. Yes. Not including the traitors of-course.

I recall that the leaders of the present clan leaders serving the lord are in eternal sleep with the old lord.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Rai is probably stronger than the lord, perhaps the strongest amongst the Nobles. As much as he is strong, he did not desire power or misused it. His humbleness, kindness, and compassion towards the weaker beings is undeniable. Lord himself was a kind person. He acknowledged these traits and saw him as the most suited person to replace him. Of course, it may also been contributed by the fact that the current Lord, her daughter, was lacking in terms of what is required to be a Lord. To me, she isn't a good selection, at least for the time being. Well, people change with responsibility. Once she find it that there was a reason, more grander in nature, than a simple affection by her father towards Rai-she might become a different person. It is similar to Rael and Rajak. Rajak was more suited to be a clan leader than his brother, since he has this air of Nobility and maturity to be a clan leader. Long story short, the previous Lord wanted the best for Nobles and I don't see anyone disagreeing that Rai would have been the best choice as a Supreme Leader....Kneel b*#&^@s :3
    I agree with that. As much as Rai has everything it takes to be a lord, he refused such position. I thought the current Lord knew about this, but seems like she didn't. All the more reason for her to be angry to her father and even doubt herself more. I believe that Rai would lead the Lord to be a better lord, considering his characteristics. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    In comes the wedding planner.

I am going to say this, although I have said it sometime before. I think that the old lords message to Raize will be that he is engaged to the current lord. Ragnarok that was left for him will be the engagement gift between their two houses.

I'm going to expect some comical scenes next week. Also, it was nice to see some of that return this chapter.

Goodness, Charlie. If that really happens... I think I can rofl literally. XD That is just too hilarious, imagining Rai's expression, of course. XD I think the previous Lord's message probably have something to do about nobles relationship and interaction with the human world, especially the Union and those who do experiments. Maybe he would give some kind of notes for Lord, Rai, and other nobles to take care about it. I hope that this:

I hope we will see what message the previous lord has left for Rai. It could be a revelation. May be a message related to the betrayal and his eternal sleep.
    would be explained as well, but somehow I have a hunch that the previous Lord would not bother explaining it. There seems to be a hidden meaning to the betrayal, especially directed to his daughter.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going to say this, although I have said it sometime before. I think that the old lords message to Raize will be that he is engaged to the current lord. Ragnarok that was left for him will be the engagement gift between their two houses.

I'm going to expect some comical scenes next week. Also, it was nice to see some of that return this chapter.

I can totally imagine that happening. And here's how i imagine it would play out....

The Previous Lord: "Marry my daughter Raizel"

Raizel: "I decline."

The current Lord:

Everybody else in the room:

*Fade to black as the current Lord throttles her father's disembodied soul*
    Last edited by Jammin; July 27, 2011 at 03:33 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Otters11's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha...swords as wedding rings, that'd be indeed hilarious. So they will stab each other as in wearing the rings or something :x.

Refresh my memory, were all previous leaders went to Eternal Sleep?
    I think so. The author may be borrowing from Egyptian Pharaoh stuff here. Except for unclear reasons, Gejutel. Maybe because his son who was supposed to take over and died? Or maybe because the previous Lord felt his advice, she would need. Still can not comprehend why he never mentioned Rai's innocence to the Current Lord who seems to have been blaming Rai for the last 350 years.

That's really the only thing, that raises a flag for me. If he was loyal or respectful to Rai, then why never defend him?

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Oh, top of this page! ~ The Traitors Too! ~ Thanks Charlie.

I had forgotten, thinking the current Lord had slayed them > or > by now they had aged and died. However, [from memory] they were mentioned as if they had snuck away and not been caught. So if Gejutel is alive and well, then there is no reason to assume that ages has eliminated them either???

New suspects O.o? ~ We don't know what really happened yet...
    http://egscans.com/Manga_Viewer/Nobl...Chapter_191/22
    ~ Though we ^see^ Gejutel-nim blames the current Lord directly for everything that happened...!!!

A member here wrote this off, "as how clever of him, to test and prepare The Lord & Clan heads for after he was gone", but I didn't read it that way. ~ To me I figured he was just getting some things off his chest before he died. So that his last breath would hold no grudges. ~ Until this point, he had allowed all the blame to be placed or directed toward someone who was asleep? But in this chapter he even clearly says, that Raizel-nim was the previous Lord's pick to be the next Noble Lord.

EDIT:
    See underlined, doesn't this mean that Gejutel fostered the conflict, and wanted them to fight when they met?

Well it still goes deeper. But again. Gejutel does not blame those who escaped. He blames the current Lord for not noticing and the current clan leaders for not questioning things beyond what they were told. Perhaps they preferred not to know, and accepted false or shallow truths. In my experience a leader will happily cover their ass by accepting lies or feigned ignorance from their workers. ~ In reality, Reagan did the same which lead to the Iran Contra. He was by not means the first or last to make this mistake willfully or preferably do so. ~ Plausible deniability is all most people care about = but that is far from being innocent or honest about things.
    Last edited by Otters11; July 28, 2011 at 02:27 AM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tirache's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

at this point the story can turn out to anything and gejutel is still one of the most suspicious person for me(he can even be the mastermind)
    first let's pose some good question

QS1. according to Gejutel the clan leaders have betrayed the current Lord because of her shortcoming as Lord but things seem not so simple as that, like something much more bigger lurk behind all this
    i think the old lord may have foresaw some big shadow that will come after his eternal sleep that his daugther will not be enough to deal with that, and only someone strong and unshakable like Rai could make it, and planned to make Rai and the Lord face the shadow together, thats why there is two Rgnarock, or because for the time being Rai could not be found and his daughter will need Ragnarock cause its also a symbol but i prefer the first option

i really hope the old Lord will say that but i think it will be only as a joke for starting the message, i think the old Lord will talk about what he had foresaw and what he want them to do, after i think the current Lord will continue to be Lord and Rai will be like a second Lord to guide her even if her last word in chapter 195 seemed like someone who is abandoning the throne to Rai and the chapter 196 might also be the start of a long flashback til chapter 200 or more

QS2. how come the Alliance was in possesion of Rai coffin and how long they had it, and they seemed not to know what was in it (or have they already got Rai blood for experimente and there is a clone of Rai in strength waiting for us in the future), who take the coffin out of Lukedonia. we might have some clue or maybe discover who made it, the fact that the coffin could not be find imply that someone in the pure blood was involed but the fact that the Alliance was in possession of it make it hard to be part of the old Lord plan
    anyway im waiting for the next chapter

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, the last 3 pages of hardcore discussion were too much for me, I've just read the wedding joke and
    Also loved how Franken just goes, I'm sure you all knew the old lord wel right and then it's just the lord like

Ahahahahahahaha

I am really good at predicting huh

As for Gejutel: Why is he a traitor? I doubt it, really. Gejutel and Frankenstien both had no idea where Rai was and what Rai was doing 350 years ago; they were all searching for him so if the enemy betrayed the current Lord how do they even defend Rai if they can't even find him?

For Gejutel; he probably has refused to join his Lord in Eternal sleep because there is unfinished business, probably some secret message from the lord (he wasn't one of the most trusted Clan leaders for nothing) once Rai had returned. And now it's just gonna be some more back story before we go back to the ass kicking.

As for how the Alliance got ahold of Rai's tomb would probably be Crombel sending cronies to go dig up ancient artifacts and look for more pieces of power (like Frankie diary) or something; this was just something that his team found but never managed to report to Crombel otherwise he'd probably be wondering where the casket had gone...Obviously he had told his team to not look at the contents; he'd probably have to eliminate them later if they saw stuff on the scale of Frankie's research documents
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Focusing on this Manhwa,

I don't think Crombel has any connection to Rai's coffin or place or rest. By default, someone within the Union does, since it was taken from them. And because two low ranking Union people were sent to find who stole it. The question is, 1. were they low ranking because the person in charge of it did not want to tip off how important it was. 2. Or were they low ranking because no one had yet discovered the importance of the coffin???

The answer must be 1. Because the people behind the uninformed coffin thieves or people behind the "dead drop" point, didn't do anything in small measure. They bought an entire vacant Condo or office building using cash, without leaving a paper trail. And arranged a theft from a huge conglomerate organization we know of as The Union or Organization. [I've gotten confused as to the correct word.]

Was it someone from within the company? Because the info had to come from within the company. Or was it on the level of being Espionage, where an outside interest, found out the location of this item they were looking for, and made arrangements for it to happen?

Really if I was within the group Crombel comes from as shady and splintered as them seem to be from each other, I might imagine, that if a person had any inkling they would have sent pros to recover it. And been hush hush. Cause we saw three of four level under Crombel become involved, that were all separate from each other, and not reporting directly to the top. It's hard to imagine this chain of command is unique to him in the group from which he comes.

Chicken or the egg. This could go on for a while. All I meant to say is...I don't think Crombel is connected to Rai's coffin. However I might wonder about that General. Because Crombel's activities have clearly affected his plans. But even then I doubt it was him. There must have been some sort of sedative Used on Rai to keep him asleep for so long. And the drop point didn't have anything else around....So I might imagine it was in the interest of the entity behind the theft, to be arranging for the recovery not just the object/coffin, but also of Rai into the waking world.

It's hard to imagine there are a lot of empty box collectors in the world. Or that even among them, none would open a box of this size, to look inside. So....someone somewhere must have known what was inside the sleeping place, was not human, and may even have know it to be an individual named Raizel. ~ Again, something outside of Rai's own biology must have kept him asleep for that long.
    Last edited by Otters11; July 28, 2011 at 03:24 AM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Otters11 View Post
    I had forgotten, thinking the current Lord had slayed them > or > by now they had aged and died. However, [from memory] they were mentioned as if they had snuck away and not been caught. So if Gejutel is alive and well, then there is no reason to assume that ages has eliminated them either???
    I think vampires don't age. From lots of vampires stories I've read so far, immortality is one of their strongest characteristic. XD It is indeed like Gejutel, as you said. Even Rai has managed to live for more than 820 years, even though he is sleeping. But that made me thinking, what happened to the previous clan leader of Kertia clan, Rajak and Rael's father? Was he put into eternal sleep?

New suspects O.o? ~ We don't know what really happened yet...
    http://egscans.com/Manga_Viewer/Nobl...Chapter_191/22
    ~ Though we ^see^ Gejutel-nim blames the current Lord directly for everything that happened...!!!

A member here wrote this off, "as how clever of him, to test and prepare The Lord & Clan heads for after he was gone", but I didn't read it that way. ~ To me I figured he was just getting some things off his chest before he died. So that his last breath would hold no grudges. ~ Until this point, he had allowed all the blame to be placed or directed toward someone who was asleep? But in this chapter he even clearly says, that Raizel-nim was the previous Lord's pick to be the next Noble Lord.

EDIT:
    See underlined, doesn't this mean that Gejutel fostered the conflict, and wanted them to fight when they met?
    Haha, suspect. He said that the current Lord is the reason of the rebel. So far, we can only tell that the current Lord seems to be lacking few points as a lord, which lead to the fact that her father wanted Rai to be his successor instead and the rebel. Although I'm sure there was another reason behind her father's decision.

It seems like the Lord and the other clan leaders are not fully aware of the existence of Noblesse. Their expressions when they learned who Rai is from Gejutel showed me that, I think. Then, thinking back, obviously it would be hard for Gejutel to defend Rai about him not involved in the rebel because they seem didn't know about him, and Rai's coffin was lost to the human world and Gejutel didn't know where it was until he had to go to see Regis and Seira, and also because before he departed, Rai told him not to expose the fact that he had woken up. Talking about Rai would be much more effective when he is present in front of everyone and verify the truth himself.

Quote Originally Posted by tirache View Post
    QS2. how come the Alliance was in possesion of Rai coffin and how long they had it, and they seemed not to know what was in it (or have they already got Rai blood for experimente and there is a clone of Rai in strength waiting for us in the future), who take the coffin out of Lukedonia. we might have some clue or maybe discover who made it, the fact that the coffin could not be find imply that someone in the pure blood was involed but the fact that the Alliance was in possession of it make it hard to be part of the old Lord plan
    anyway im waiting for the next chapter
    I believe that is a question that is yet to be answered. XD I thought the coffin can't be opened unless the day when it has to be opened? But at any rate, a cloned Rai is a very bad idea in my imagination. XD It seems like (a) pureblood(s) is/are involved in this case; at the moment I couldn't think of other explanation behind Frank's action of leaving Lukedonia and the nobles to find his master. I think he once said about not trusting any of the nobles..?

Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    As for Gejutel: Why is he a traitor? I doubt it, really. Gejutel and Frankenstien both had no idea where Rai was and what Rai was doing 350 years ago; they were all searching for him so if the enemy betrayed the current Lord how do they even defend Rai if they can't even find him?

For Gejutel; he probably has refused to join his Lord in Eternal sleep because there is unfinished business, probably some secret message from the lord (he wasn't one of the most trusted Clan leaders for nothing) once Rai had returned. And now it's just gonna be some more back story before we go back to the ass kicking.
    True. This is what I thought as well. Gejutel is a key character in this, even though his knowledge might not be perfect. He was trusted by the previous lord a lot, and it seems like he has lived for a very long time. I believe he has a special mission from the previous lord regarding his daughter, and most probably, Rai as well. XD

Chicken or the egg. This could go on for a while. All I meant to say is...I don't think Crombel is connected to Rai's coffin. However I might wonder about that General. Because Crombel's activities have clearly affected his plans. But even then I doubt it was him. There must have been some sort of sedative Used on Rai to keep him asleep for so long. And the drop point didn't have anything else around....So I might imagine it was in the interest of the entity behind the theft, to be arranging for the recovery not just the object/coffin, but also of Rai into the waking world.

It's hard to imagine there are a lot of empty box collectors in the world. Or that even among them, none would open a box of this size, to look inside. So....someone somewhere must have known what was inside the sleeping place, was not human, and may even have know it to be an individual named Raizel. ~ Again, something outside of Rai's own biology must have kept him asleep for that long.
    Crombel is interested in making nobles, as far as I interpreted his actions. For that reason, probably Crombel would need sample nobles, and one of the ways is to steal someone who has entered eternal sleep or was sleeping. Maybe yes, maybe no. But the Union definitely has something here. No explanation yet of why and how Rai went into that long sleep; it could be due to drugs as you said (although I wonder how he would be drugged) or it could simply have something to do about being a noblesse.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow i always complain that Noblesse is slow but this one kind a proved me wrong, a lot of plot movement this chap. the lord got to eat a little info s taht the general readers know and we get to know some stuffs.
    Next issue will deal with the Lords message , thats kind a reassuring i am dying to know what he has kept instore for Rai, and does it in any way mandate the other ragnarok on rai

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tirache's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

it's not the time to say that but i want a new charachter intruction. i think everyone will admit it that Raizel Knight has a lack of female fighter, beside Seira who will eventually join the R.K there is no other female in the group, that is why if there will be a new person in the R.K i would like a female who look like Mary and being pure blood could be a plus

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Hail, Canada! `lol I like your thinking. But Siera is the head of her Clan, not a supporting character.

The thing that has been bothering me, is just how few Nobles or clans we've seen. They made it sound like Siera was the very last person in her clan. How is she to revitalize her household? And I think I've only seen 6 Clans represented when I try to recall everyone...and only one seemed to have a brother or someone else to support and help lead the clan. Raizel doesn't have a clan, but he still has Frankie as his aide.

This story really needs to explode and bloom out after finding out what the prior Lord has to say. Otherwise it really will feel out of balance or lacking, the way Tirache is already trying to fix it. The question is how many other groups are there to represent? Some started a Wereworlf thread. But now that we are looking at the leadership of various races, there has got to be more than the Humans, Nobles, and Lycans? So in a way Mr T is right. Something is missing. I hope they add it soon.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing that has been bothering me, is just how few Nobles or clans we've seen. They made it sound like Siera was the very last person in her clan. How is she to revitalize her household? And I think I've only seen 6 Clans represented when I try to recall everyone...and only one seemed to have a brother or someone else to support and help lead the clan. Raizel doesn't have a clan, but he still has Frankie as his aide.
    I noticed the same thing but there were a plentiful amount of those fodder guys that Regis blew through. So it could be those guys represent the average clan members. There may not be many like the strong nobles but considering there was a civil war not long ago it would make sense that the numbers would be a bit low.

As for Siera i think she is probably the very last of her clan, or close to it. That sense of "loneliness" seems like it's part of her character.

As to the problems posed by the low noble population, they are technically vampires(sorta). So they could have other methods of replenishing their ranks, like passing on bloodlines to mortals or something of that nature. That tends to go hand in hand with vampire mythology.
    Last edited by Jammin; July 30, 2011 at 09:12 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tirache View Post
    it's not the time to say that but i want a new charachter intruction. i think everyone will admit it that Raizel Knight has a lack of female fighter, beside Seira who will eventually join the R.K there is no other female in the group, that is why if there will be a new person in the R.K i would like a female who look like Mary and being pure blood could be a plus
    Haha, probably. I think it would be interesting to have a new character, but explaining some of the problems in the series seems to be the main deal lately. XD I wonder if we'd get to see more female nobles joining Rai. Maybe later he would get company from some female "experiments" like M-21 or Mary. :3

This story really needs to explode and bloom out after finding out what the prior Lord has to say. Otherwise it really will feel out of balance or lacking, the way Tirache is already trying to fix it. The question is how many other groups are there to represent? Some started a Wereworlf thread. But now that we are looking at the leadership of various races, there has got to be more than the Humans, Nobles, and Lycans? So in a way Mr T is right. Something is missing. I hope they add it soon.
    Hmm, I think Seira is indeed so far the only one left from her clan. Maybe later on we would receive a surprise that there is another Seira's clan member she had never known of... Or, in the only way left, is to have children. Not in the sense of biting people, of course. It reminds me of Twilight series in which vampires can't really have a child with another vampire. I wonder if that would happen here as well. XD

I think what makes the story pretty slow or lack things at the moment like what you feel is the fact that it's been concentrated too much on the nobles, Rai, and the lord. Suddenly we forget the human and the Union with them, and whether werewolves exist or not and what they are doing if they still exist, and such. The world is 'shrunk' to Lukedonia only. Personally, I think that is what missing at the moment. The connection of all knowledge we have gained so far with the other side of the story. I hope the next chapters would cover more about this; starting with the Lord's dying message for Rai. ^__^

24. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidnightAngel's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Korean 196 is out by the way. earlier than usual :3
    Here

edit. comic.naiver site, according to google translator lol, is overcapacitating, just refresh or wait :P
    Last edited by MidnightAngel; August 01, 2011 at 10:42 AM.

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3