Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 324 Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Berserk 324 Discussion

Chapter is out, you can get it here

No date for the next chapter.
    Last edited by GAT-X252; July 21, 2011 at 08:59 AM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

2. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 324 Spoilers

Agh, another break!

At least it doesn't show double pages so probably we will get more than in pasts issues.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow the first time Miura has censor boobs 0.o I thought since shes young may be why but I remember he didn't censor the dead kid girl in the wild dogs chase.
    Man I hope Miura only takes a month break cause last 2 years its been 3 chapters...break and repeat.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sucks!
    I was so sure that he would go up to the end of that arc before taking another break!!

Well, at least he's still putting up good material.
    I can't wait to see how this will end up, and if Isma will stay with the group or not.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya I was hoping the whole motivation behind getting 3 movies focusing on the golden age would speed up his working process but it can't be helped at times. Hopefully the hiatus is maybe a month or two, but ya I agree it would've been nice if they could have at least finished this arc before going on another break. Since it does look like this could be wrapped up in 3 chapters.

What I find really interesting about this chapter though is Guts has actually reached his limit with the berserk armor when he is self-aware of his actions. As it stands now I believe the stress he's been under is fighting off the octopus beast that attacked the ship, damages caused them to land on an island so I"m pretty sure everything up til now is on the same day. He fought on the ship, fought in the tavern and outside, the berserk armor takes control when the pirate showed themselves again. While it would appear that he took no physical damage during those fights, the wounds he already has seem to be taking a toll on his mental state and overall ability to actualy control the armor with how easily it seemed to consume him when he called upon it this time. The darkness was strong enough to reject Shrieke who had always been able to grab a whole and bring Guts back to normal.

Luckily the moonlight child appeared opening a window for Guts to regain his sanity. Afterwards they fall back to the ship and Guts only gets a small breather before he calls for Shrieke's assistance and activates the Berserk armor to take down the Sea god. All things considered it's surprising his stamina didn't falter back in the village with how the armor consumed him. Though the cliffhanger wil definitely suck if it just shows and makes mention of how Guts has reached his limit and they don't show any rescue effort or at least resolution to that situation. We will most likely have to wait and see how Guts is saved since it would appear he is actually helpless atm, while the Merrows may be enough to subdue the sea god at the same time if Guts is still inside the beast he may be a goner with the pressure building up around him, I doubt that would actually be anyone able to go inside the beast and come to his aid.

While of course it would be impossible to actually say he'll die I am curious to see how he'll actually get our of the mess he's gotten himself in.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Turns out all the elfs and spirits have "real names" that allow them to change to their "real" form...even Puck and Evarella.

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's pretty sick, coughing up blood, eyes tearing out with blood and it kinda looks like his ears have ruptured. That's definitely showing how intense the sounds resonating from the sea god's heartbeat and breathing is. Making mention of how even Puk and Evarella have a secondary form they can call upon it's possible that they will be the ones to heal Guts, however it is possible that upon arriving at elfheim we'll have a Puk arc where he evolves his character and finds his true name to save Guts since he has the closest bond towards him out of everyone. I'm pretty sure Shrieke's body would be unable to help Guts with the condition she'll be in after this. While sure Gut's physical body is taking the damage I'm pretty certain she's taking a heavy hit on her mental stress. It'll definitely be a critical moment for her to keep a hold of Guts since if she loses focus he'll go on a rampage and prolly be unable to recover from the damage.
    True Name
    Spoiler show

It's cool to see Miura use the "True name" concept in the story now that the realms have come together it makes sense. I'd be certain in saying that before Griffith succeeded with his plan Puk and Isma would have been unable to call their true names and have the potential to change their forms.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Similar concept in the Eragon series. Basically there knowing your true name gave you power over yourself but if someone else did they can control you completely. Its possible it may be Guts' next power up. Knowing his true name could result in him reaching a mental state of nirvana and making him even more deadly. Just a hunch.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow so many amazing pictures! Man Miura show some mercy to Guts : \
    So Puck if his real name is called can transform into something like some tall pointy ear elf?
    I got a feeling the next 2 chapters are going to be over epic since of this break, the sea god fight and maybe the cast does the real names in order to transform it will be awesome. Maybe these new forms are manuscripts that Miura had missing awhile ago xD

@llamapie If it is to make Guts a new power up then I hope he loses some of his injuries, his got 100s on him at the moment. Plus he got sick recently too.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Similar concept in the Eragon series. Basically there knowing your true name gave you power over yourself but if someone else did they can control you completely. Its possible it may be Guts' next power up. Knowing his true name could result in him reaching a mental state of nirvana and making him even more deadly. Just a hunch.
    You read the "control" part at sknet right? If you didn't then you have an amazing ability to deduce things.

It's true but i didn't wrote it there so it would be very strange if someone came up with it by it's own...

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    You read the "control" part at sknet right? If you didn't then you have an amazing ability to deduce things.

It's true but i didn't wrote it there so it would be very strange if someone came up with it by it's own...
    No I haven't been to SK in ages. :x
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 324 Discussión

well i understand why he would need a break here and there. the quality of his work takes weeks to finish and i imagine he may have one or two assitants.

plus, Miura is also working on the anime project, so give the guy a break. if your an artist doing this sort of work for a living, you'd want a break too.
    besides, your getting it for "FREE". and you can't really complain about something that's free anyways.

Miura, take another year off if you want to. no pressure from me.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well personally I was expecting a break, since this chapter concludes the volume 36 that so can be published in September. Anyway I expect with anxiety the translated chapter ^^
    Last edited by JK88; July 22, 2011 at 10:15 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, bad as it may be, I would much rather see these breaks than the author rushed and the quality severely decline.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast