Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 818

Thread: Naruto 549 Discussion

  1. #16
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    great chapter it says something about ameratsu. so it looks like itachi was about to use ameratsu on naruto but the crow activated

  2. #17
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,886
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    This is just too much!

    Seems to be an epic chapter this time with four of the series strongest shinobi giving it their best. I'm most impressed by Bee, this guy is stronger than I thought and I love how he holds his own against the mighty Uchihas.
    After the flashbacks about Bee past, i think that everything changed, specially the way we see Bee. Before that we all were expecting Bee to be the sacrificed on this war but Kishi lately showed to us, that though that can still happen, we are definitely going to see a super badass Bee on the battlefield for some time

  3. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    great chapter it says something about ameratsu. so it looks like itachi was about to use ameratsu on naruto but the crow activated
    Would make sense, since his right eye was activated and he uses Amaterasu with that eye and Tsukuyomi with his left one, so unless Kishi fucked up this should indeed be Amaterasu firing.

    My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    .
    -

  4. #19
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,429
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    :O if that crow is Anti Mangekyo Sharingan then it'll be useful only once. So spend it here and no little crow during Sasuke vs Naruto battle

    Now go little crow and seal away Uchiha Itachi's Sharingan.

  5. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ricardDvs View Post
    seriously? I don't recall that. Can you show me please, because I don't think Sasuke did it earlier.
    I think he did it against that sound dude with the wind tubes in his arms. I remember that from the anime anyways. I'm sorry, but I'm too lazy to look up the manga for it.

  6. #21
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    i guess the crow will be used here instead of using it against sasuke. nice way to just make the naruto vs sasuke fight just them 2.

  7. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Sweden
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    After the flashbacks about Bee past, i think that everything changed, specially the way we see Bee. Before that we all were expecting Bee to be the sacrificed on this war but Kishi lately showed to us, that though that can still happen, we are definitely going to see a super badass Bee on the battlefield for some time
    Yeah, hopfully. It's nice to see someone outside the Uchiha or Senju/Uzumaki families actually managing of battling and eventually beating them, I think we should have seen more of those ninjas but Bee's good and if he gets sacrificed, which is highly possible that it will occur, I hope he goes out with a bang and not the Deidara type...


    Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    I think he did it against that sound dude with the wind tubes in his arms. I remember that from the anime anyways. I'm sorry, but I'm too lazy to look up the manga for it.
    Yes, that's correct. Very well done by Kishi to actually use old and cool jutsus. If I'm not mistaken the technique had pheonix in it's name since it seemed as if it was just little flames and if you blew them out you would get hit by smaller shurikens inside the flames. Quite a cool technique actually!
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones


    THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

  8. #23
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    lisbon
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    Yeah, hopfully. It's nice to see someone outside the Uchiha or Senju/Uzumaki families actually managing of battling and eventually beating them, I think we should have seen more of those ninjas but Bee's good and if he gets sacrificed, which is highly possible that it will occur, I hope he goes out with a bang and not the Deidara type...




    Yes, that's correct. Very well done by Kishi to actually use old and cool jutsus. If I'm not mistaken the technique had pheonix in it's name since it seemed as if it was just little flames and if you blew them out you would get hit by smaller shurikens inside the flames. Quite a cool technique actually!
    im not doubting or anything but can you show me the page where that happened? I don't recall, damn.
    u Mad?

    http://i56.tinypic.com/2vxrrc6.png

  9. #24
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    I couldn't resist looking at the spolier pics...man this will be a great battle, both Itachi and Nagato seem to be going into this IMO with their full might. Its Naruto's TEST and Nagato and Itachi cannot be sentimetal about thier appraoch to Naruto they have to be very seriuos. Nagato with his summons, bansho tenin and shinra tensai as a starter and Itachi with his great flame, wind shurickens and MS genjutsu/tsukyomi, both Bee and Naruto handling things well this far...can't wait for trans and chapter.

  10. #25
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marshmallow-sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ricardDvs View Post
    im not doubting or anything but can you show me the page where that happened? I don't recall, damn.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-61-10/...hapter-56.html

    Yum~

  11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #26
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    No way. No no way.
    Why the hell I want' to see chapter next week already when I haven't even read this week's.
    But...
    A LOT OF TALK.
    EPIC FIGHT.
    CROWJOB.
    SEVEN SWORDS DANCE.

    ///
    That's all I can say. Effing E . P . I . C .


    ex oriente lux

  13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #27
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NatsuGray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ...
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    looks to be all genjutsu from the images, from the 1st one it looked as though Tsukiyomi was used and then at the end of the spoilers it had nagato and itachi in their original position (with nagatos arm around itachi) without a scratch on them, same for naruto and bee. looks fucking awesome. if it is genjutsu then i have no complaints, it simply means kishi can keep these 2 alive. I wonder if naruto 'felt' kabuto's presence while facing them

    http://www.youtube.com/oathkeepersoraxiii check out my youtube videos
    www.goku-yoh-luffy.deviantart.com and also check out my art :P thanks a lot!! :P

  15. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Yondaime Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    i guess the crow will be used here instead of using it against sasuke. nice way to just make the naruto vs sasuke fight just them 2.
    I doubt it. Kinda defeats the purpose of even giving it to him.I think that Itachi's power is what will eventually help Naruto fight Madara. Something about Madara taking Senju and Uzumaki power vs Naruto being given Uchiha power (as opposed to taking it). Besides, it looks like it's not actually coming all of the way out; just the head (n/h).
    Last edited by Yondaime Uzumaki; July 27, 2011 at 04:54 AM.

  16. #29
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member know all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    It was not all Genjutsu. The genjutsu was activated at the end of the chapter. That's why there was a writing at the bottom of that page.

  17. #30
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marshmallow-sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by NatsuGray View Post
    looks to be all genjutsu from the images, from the 1st one it looked as though Tsukiyomi was used and then at the end of the spoilers it had nagato and itachi in their original position (with nagatos arm around itachi) without a scratch on them, same for naruto and bee. looks fucking awesome. if it is genjutsu then i have no complaints, it simply means kishi can keep these 2 alive. I wonder if naruto 'felt' kabuto's presence while facing them
    No, hun. You just read the spoilers backwards. I did too, so don't worry. lol

    Yum~

New Reply
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts