Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 549 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime Uzumaki View Post
    I doubt it. Kinda defeats the purpose of even giving it to him.I think that Itachi's power is what will eventually help Naruto fight Madara. Something about Madara taking Senju and Uzumaki power vs Naruto being given Uchiha power (as opposed to taking it). Besides, it looks like it's not actually coming all of the way out; just the head (n/h).
    it had nothing to do soecifically with madara because itachi said it was for sasuke he hoped naruto will never have to use it. i dont think it has nothing to do with madara directly. but it seems to be an MS counter so indirectly if madara has his ms it could be used on him

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member allendsup23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic Epic Epic. Chapter looks promising.

Nagato is using the summons too. That multiplying dog one. and looks like Naruto has used FRS on it. Amazing.

Fight between Bee and Itachi looks cool too.

I wonder whats that going inside Naruto's mouth again with MS.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NatsuGray View Post
    looks to be all genjutsu from the images, from the 1st one it looked as though Tsukiyomi was used and then at the end of the spoilers it had nagato and itachi in their original position (with nagatos arm around itachi) without a scratch on them, same for naruto and bee. looks fucking awesome. if it is genjutsu then i have no complaints, it simply means kishi can keep these 2 alive. I wonder if naruto 'felt' kabuto's presence while facing them
    dont think it is genjutsu since itachi is using his ameratsu eye. the other eye is the genjutsu one

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter is nice but in the end those 2 will just vanished like the ET guys with the use of naruto's blabber mouth jutsu :P

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi being able to be on part with Naruto's speed. I guess Naruto can't always burst his speed at its highest like he did against Raikage's final blow. And/or maybe Naruto is not that fast when it comes to attack with his fist, not running.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member demons_halo's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime Uzumaki View Post
    Whatever that crow is doing, I think it's safe to say that it hasn't been seen before. I haven't seen that MS design before. Not even Itachi's three MS jutsu have that design.
    you can see that design in the ninja storm 2 xbox game. You can actually see a bunch of symbols there that seems to be like cool sharingans!
    Check out my www.demonshalo.com. I post a bunch of awesome videos every day!

Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/demonshalo_com

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just woke up for some random reason and im lookin at these spoilers on my phone with drool on da side of my mouth.. Wtf did i wake up too! Itachi is going in on naruto and bee jebus!!! This battle is goin to be talked about for a very long time, thank u kishi.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really think it's Genjutsu since Itachi was about to use Amaterasu on Naruto and the Crow suddenly burst out of Naruto's mouth. But that Sharingan symbol isn't like any we've seen before. Maybe Itachi had another technique?

GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

So like many of us have speculated for years, it seems like the crow was a MS counter. I'm really glad that Kishi made the crow kick in now instead of against Sasuke, if it's only a one time thing (which I hope and it should), Naruto vs Sasuke will be 100% 1v1. Many would have called bullshit had the crow heavily influenced the outcome so that it was used now is really great.

As for the chapter, all I can say is wow, and this is just the warm up! I still don't really get why Kabuto is making them fight Bee and Naruto. Maybe he wants to fully test their powers before they take the fight to him? That way he'll be 100% prepared beforehand. Oh, and even when Itachi is just doing the basics I think it's cool, hehe.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess the crowjob is preventing Naruto from MS techs, since Itachi really uses Amaterasu. But the symbol, mhm...

Do you want what I want to see? Kage's and Shikaku's reaction to that Naruto and Bee are fighting freaking immortal Nagato and Itachi xDD

ex oriente lux

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was, but it was used as just a diversion. I can't say for sure until the translations, but it looks like neither Naruto or Bee saw Itachi's kagebunshin. Nagato had to warn them about it before they looked up.
    Last edited by benelori; July 27, 2011 at 05:29 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

From the image of the spoilers Naruto is just defending so I can't say if Itachi is keeping up with Naruto's speed because Naruto is just using his talk no jutsu.. But still Itachi fighting here is still badass as usual but I think Nagato's techs are still more hax than most of them... Can't wait for the chapter and next chapter because this chapter is just a warmup for them IMO...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NatsuGray's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    It was, but it was used as just a diversion. I can't say for sure until the translations, but it looks like neither Naruto or Bee saw Itachi's kagebunshin. Nagato had to warn them about it before they looked up.
    Itachis still as much of a beast as ever then =P good to see Kishi is not making this a standard ET fight. phew!

http://www.youtube.com/oathkeepersoraxiii check out my youtube videos
    www.goku-yoh-luffy.deviantart.com and also check out my art :P thanks a lot!! :P

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LMFAO @ Bee using Samehada for storage!!!!

It is a damn carrying case for the other swords. The chapter looks pretty damn epic. can't wait until the translation comes out. I need to see what these dude are saying.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Fangasm.
    I love what Kishi is doing now, I don't mind seeing some Itachi and Nagato's action, and glad to see that Killer Bee still have his swords !

New Reply
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast