Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Thread: Naruto 549 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 549 Discussion / 550 Predictions

What I love is the fact Nagato and Itachi haven't even realized he looks almost exactly like Rikudo in that form, I mean Itachi sure, but I thought Nagato might notice.

I guess the only ones who will notice the similarity is Madara and Possibly Kabuto if he has Rikudo's body.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Nagato even know how Rikudou Sennin looks like? Hard to believe anyone knows how he looks like, tbh.

3. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Does Nagato even know how Rikudou Sennin looks like? Hard to believe anyone knows how he looks like, tbh.
    You're right but I just think someone other than Kyuubi should have an idea, I mean if anyone would know, It'd be Nagato since I assume he knows quite a bit about the man who had the same eyes as him.

But I suppose it'll only be Madara who notices.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that when the encounter between Naruto and Nagato + Itachi is about to reach its climax, Madara is going to reach his goal: Kabuto. I think Madara's going to test his 6 Paths of Pain against Kabuto before going to the HQ. Kabuto's already lost a lot of zombies and Yamato's already in the giant flower, anyways. Kabuto will probably then slither away and come to fight another day. The war has gone through so much back and forth without showing any actual interesting action that I feel that if these four do continue fighting, it's gonna be offpaneled.
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he only knows what Tobi told him, as it looks like only Tobi believed in the legend of Rikudou Sennin until Nagato came along. I actually do wonder whether it's all true or not, as the mutation giving such power does look odd. Reminds me of X-Men, even. :P

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Kyuubi knew, so i'm guessing the Bijuu are the only beings that would know what Rikudou Sennin looked like. Unless Madara used a Gen-jutsu on the Kyuubi at some point to extract memory based information. Which could have been what he used on Konan as well.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he only knows what Tobi told him, as it looks like only Tobi believed in the legend of Rikudou Sennin until Nagato came along. I actually do wonder whether it's all true or not, as the mutation giving such power does look odd. Reminds me of X-Men, even. :P
    Fun fact: Doujutsu and the basic concept of mutant ninjas with special powers actually both date back to an old novel called The Kouga Ninja Scrolls, written in 1958 by Futaro Yamada.

It's about two ninja clans, the Iga and the Kouga, who have used selective breeding to develop inhuman abilities and mutations. The heirs to the clans, a young man (Gennosuke) and a young woman (Oboro), each have a special doujutsu. Gennosuke can use his doujutsu to hypnotize an opponent and make them kill themselves. Oboro's automatically negates the abilities of any shinobi who meets her gaze.

There was a fairly recent manga adaptation to the novel called Basilisk (also an anime and a live action movie).

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Fun fact: Doujutsu and the basic concept of mutant ninjas with special powers actually both date back to an old novel called The Kouga Ninja Scrolls, written in 1958 by Futaro Yamada.

It's about two ninja clans, the Iga and the Kouga, who have used selective breeding to develop inhuman abilities and mutations. The heirs to the clans, a young man (Gennosuke) and a young woman (Oboro), each have a special doujutsu. Gennosuke can use his doujutsu to hypnotize an opponent and make them kill themselves. Oboro's automatically negates the abilities of any shinobi who meets her gaze.

There was a fairly recent manga adaptation to the novel called Basilisk (also an anime and a live action movie).
    I know it is quite off-topic, but the anime Basilisk is very good! Every Naruto fan should go see it. While they wait for the manga of course, so that this post is a little bit ontopic.

New Reply
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55