Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 458 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 458 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    OMG what a great spoiler.!!!!!

ginjou is revealed as a bad guy, and was the one who stabbed ishda,!!! OMG what a total tite troll!!! I totally didnt see that coming.

I cant wait for the full chapter, this is gonna rock.!!! hahahahhaa./

So ginjou wants ichigos, fullbring. hmm.. seems like excution, trained him up only to steal his power from him. I LIKE IT..no... I LOVE IT!!!
    Thats a much better premise.
    well ishida was ok as he had physical wound from ginjou... but now he was stabbed by Tsukshima... so it might be that he will get against ichigo next chapters...

but if I look on the last panel... it looks like ichigo has been stabbed from behind by someone.... while ginjou was in front of him... so it might be that ishin and urahara appeared there... stabbed ichigo with that sword they had... and ichigo is starting to feel the power coming back...

hmmm so well ichigo learned the truth... and how to fix everyone.... so what if ichigo decides to steal Tsukishimas ability :P and stab everyone else to fix them :P

well the stab that looks like execution on ichigo (and ishida is down)... might triger something in inoe (shock of ichigo dieing like in past in HM)..... yet its strange that they again are not near the scene.... but when tsuki is going to get attacked they come out of the ass >__< yet I wonder if they will notice that the guy that worked with ichigo after the cut acts differently and stabbed/killed ichigo..... wont that look a little suspicious that tsukishima did not stop him from hurting ichigo....

anyway everyone else wants the hollow to appaer and fuck everyone... as it has no heart and goes on a mad rage to attack everyone in sight :P

anyway it looks like tsukishima and ginjou were working together all along... as tsukishima did not stop ginjou adn cut ishida...as ginjou slashed ichigo..... so mostly all fullbringers were working together.... like fullbringers want to prove that they are stronger than shinigami's and hollows.... so they steal powers from other people related to shinigami's...
    Last edited by Zibi234; July 27, 2011 at 07:49 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Long time since I posted.

I think that the sword Isshin was carrying (spiritually sword he was carrying in his right hand) a few chapters ago is what will save everyone. You simply cut them to restore them to normal. Calling it now. Otherwise decent chapter.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it pretty much Sum all of the doubts

1.Ishida got slashed (tsukishima's skill is like illusion and the way he cut is clean) that means a big freaking sword can cause that

2. The way Tsukishima attack Ginjo is to light Tsukishima said that he can cut anything but when Ginjo saved ichigo for the first time on the roof top the Book of End didn't cut Ginjo's Sword

3.Ginjo and Tsukishima already planned this a long time ago remeber Death Note Light ask Ryuk to remove his memories and if he touches the Death Note his memories will be back

and this is my question
    Ginjo said that Tsukishima killed the previous Fullbringers so that means those fullbringers ichigo meet are new one?

and why Ginjo want's Ichigo's fullbring? it's too weird or ichigo's fullbring can open a gate to SS
    Last edited by kidopitz27; July 27, 2011 at 07:47 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Don Davido's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    and this is my question
    Ginjo said that Tsukishima killed the previous Fullbringers so that means those fullbringers ichigo meet are new one?

and why Ginjo want's Ichigo's fullbring? it's too weird or ichigo's fullbring can open a gate to SS
    I think that was a big lie too.. maybe Ginjou killed the old ones for their powers.. or these ones are the old ones... Its just to fishy...

Maybe Ginjou is some renegade a.shole and have some grudge against SS and want revenge or simply hungry for power,want rule the world..

I think 1st opinion 2nd would big troll aka Aizen wanted rule the world too..

Anyway im not suprised Ginjou had some moves already when i seriously thought on it Ginjou is who the hell really... He didnt forget one thing about his task... to get Ichigos powers he even blinded Ichigo.. Cause him big pain,suffer in order of get his powers back lol.. So its all clear now..
    Last edited by Don Davido; July 27, 2011 at 07:59 AM.
    "Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." -Salvador Dali

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, I think I get it. Ginjou was right, Tsukishima's only power was the unnervingly high attack power. He got the other power from the other fullbrings and shinigami. Tsukishima got the powers the first time, now its Ginjou's turn.

They came up with a good plan. They attacked Ichigo's nakama to get him to want his powers back. They caused Ichigo to be filled with doubt and paranoia, so he didn't know who to trust. They made Urahara out to be suspicious so Ichigo wouldn't go to him. They trained Ichigo to the point his power fused and they took his fullbring. If they can transfer they're powers to Ichigo I guess it makes sense it works in reverse.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Its a possibility, but what exactly Ginjou want?. I am sure Ichigo will have doubt about Ginjou, as during the training he posed as bad person for greater good or something. So, this arc has been a load of confusion and mental anguish for Ichigo .
    Mental anguish is an understatement. This arc has been a complete and total mind f*ck for Ichigo. I mean wow. Think back to the past chapters for a second knowing what we know now. When Tsukishima surprised Xcution and was fighting Ichigo and Ginjou stepped in to fight him. Was that whole thing choreographed? Was it all planned? Did Tsukishima really have no intention of trying to kill Xcution and Ginjou? I mean Tsukishima has to be one of the most perversed and mentally draining villains of bleach. The thing we don't know is when everyone got stabbed. I still hope we don't get completely trolled this arc and Kubo just skips the Tsukishima backstory and how he was able to get to EVERYONE. And what did Ginjou mean by he wants to take Ichigo's powers? Does he mean for himself or to have him join Tsukishima? And honestly, Ginjou may have his own motives and now that he's not under Tsuki's control anymore, he and Tsuki may actually be enemies. I have to admit Kubo, you've opened the door for a lot of questions and a lot of possibilities. Very nice...
    Last edited by union98; July 27, 2011 at 08:18 AM.
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so this is like that part from Death Note when Light erases his memory to believe an entire different thing, then recovering his memory at the planned moment, and that is why XCution was acting all weird after "They fell in Tsukishima's trap", so everyone is bad, or at least on the other side now, Ishida was cut down and Ichigo got a bigger hole in his chest than Ulquiorra ever dreamed to do.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The way ichigo's eyes were drawn when he was stabbed reminded me of how they were drawn when ulquirra blew a whole through his chest. If anyone went through what ichigo just did i'd think theyd go mentally insane and have to be put in restraints in a padded room lol. Ichigos mind has officially been raped. I dont think id like a tsuki back story either right now. It'd be too cliche, your about to die anyways so ill tell you all my plans and my life story... It could happen though. Seems ishida was no use afterall lol. this arc has made ichigo seem way too naive. The only time ichigo's moral was this weak was when he was nearly killed by grimmjow and was afraid of his own powers. Somethings gotta give though because Ichigo is the main character and his powers wouldnt be taken so easily. Especially when he's just got them back. Yea weve definately had a door opened with more questions but most of the other questions weve had havnt been answered yet. we'll get info soon and i definately think urahara and isshin will show up since they were on the move a couple of chapters back. I wonder who that other shinigami was though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
    Most predictable thing of the entire arc. But its alright. I always wanted it like this cause this manga has far too many heroes already. Oh Ginjou, you and your ridiculous eyebrows NEVER convinced me. And Ishida does seem immune. Tsukishima can't be so stupid not to have realized that it didn't work like the rest. Its probably arrogance, which will be his downfall just like every other villain.

This is going pretty much like I predicted. There will Ichigo/Ishida tag team action next week then Isshin/Urahara will show up and every mystery of the arc will get answered by the latter all at once, just like Aizen did in SS arc. Their plan will fail. Obviously its to take away Ichigo's powers for GOOD, but the plot can't let that happen.
    Half agree. While it was obvious that the Fullbringers were up to no good (too many heroes and no villain, that's right), I doubt anybody expected Ginjo to reveal his true face this way. I thought he was simply lying, turns out he was brainwashed on purpose.

Clever. If you managed to predict this exact course of action (that is, the self-induced brainwashing so-nobody-can-tell-Im-lying), you're a genius.

Now, did you?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew that Ginjou could not be trusted. He looks way too much like Aizen

I always thought there was something up with him, I guess now it has all been revealed... Ichigo got played big time. His hunger for power led to this though he was also coerced.
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    and this is my question

I think you got it wrong. Ginjou said that Tsukishima killed the previous substitute Shinigami. Now the question is did he meant himself, when Tsukishima 'killed' him by erasing/inserting the memories? After all he has a Shinigami badge.... I think that he and Ichigo are both at the final stage to obtain their Shinigami powers.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hrathgrath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone already said it but Ichigo will absorb tsukishimas ability and fix everyone else!

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Which makes me wonder what OTHER abilities ginjou has, or how many OTHER times extinction has pulled this ruse!
    Each click for these guys is a level! Click and they will EVOLVE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is out!! @ mangareader

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So, if I understand well:

1. Ginjou and all of the other fullbringers (except Chad, of course) are bad guys.
    2. They are probably stealing other fullbrings (or maybe that's just Ginjou and Tsuki...)
    3. Tsuki cut every fullbringer and insert himself in their memories as "the bad guy", so that they will train Ichigo to fight him
    4. They train Ichigo and fight Tsuki
    5. They are cut again and get back their real memories (Tsuki is their friend, and they are fucking with Ichigo).

My question is : why was the "false memory" even necessary?
    If that was part of their plan all along, couldn't they just have prentended?

Don't get me wrong, I like that twist, and it goes with my theory of both Ginjou and Tsuki working together.
    But, in a story, when you have a twist like that, you need to make sure that there's no plothole.

Hopefully, everything will be explained next chapter.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BekasStrife's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

According to earlier chapters, only a substitute shinigami can take fullbrings, so it's safe to assume that he was never murdered as he is Ginjou.

Also, Ginjou is cracked :X He's nuts, if that laugh is any indicator.

Lastly, Ichigo will probably lose his powers now, the poor thing :| Damn it. Though, I'm expecting Orihime and Chad to stop this. They may think Tsukishima's an ally and that Ichigo has turned bad but he's still their friend; they wouldn't let him be killed, right?

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast