Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 196 Discussion/197 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse: Chapter 196 Discussion/197 Predictions

This is where you can post all the discussion for the current chapter of Noblesse!

Posting Rules:
    • This thread will remain locked until the chapter is available.
    • If the chapter is out and the thread is still locked, PM a member of the staff with powers in this section to unlock this thread.
    • NO SPAM, NO FLAME, CHAPTER DISCUSSION ARE TO BE KEPT IN THEIR OWN DISCUSSION THREADS.

Reminder:

Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Please do not post babelfish/google translations.
    • For the most part they are just confusing and wrong.
    • So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Formatting: ( Used for Posting Translations / Spoilers )
    Spoiler: Format Example show
    Last edited by phio_chan; August 01, 2011 at 10:58 AM.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 196 Discussion/197 Predictions

Chapter 196 has been released! >> Click here <<

Spoiler show

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Some translations show
    Last edited by Charlie; August 01, 2011 at 12:09 PM.

5. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So the previous lord made his appearance again but I still found it strange that the author decided to not to reveal his face. I hope that he will appear again in some kind of flashback.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    So the previous lord made his appearance again but I still found it strange that the author decided to not to reveal his face. I hope that he will appear again in some kind of flashback.
    I was thinking it would be nice to hear the lady lords actual name. It should be asking too much to for that, right?

It seems like things are getting setup for Raizel to return to the human world, judging from this chapter. Most likely in a few more chapters as things are getting wound up from this arc.

While there was no mention of wedding, much to my fan disheartening , perhaps the lady lord will also visit the human world.

--- Upcoming scene --

Mr. Park -- Everyone please welcome Lord to the classroom, she is new to Korea and is not familiar with our ways.

Everyone - - What? Her name is Lord?

Rai -- .....

8. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I was thinking it would be nice to hear the lady lords actual name. It should be asking too much to for that, right?

It seems like things are getting setup for Raizel to return to the human world, judging from this chapter. Most likely in a few more chapters as things are getting wound up from this arc.

While there was no mention of wedding, much to my fan disheartening , perhaps the lady lord will also visit the human world.
    You're right about the name but I think her name might be mentioned in the scanlation, one can hope though.

I wouldn't mind if she (the Lord) decides to adapt aswell (or for Seira's sake) since she is the only girl that lives with Rai & Co. I want to know and see more of her because I'm still wondering what her 'true' personality might be.

Credits:Shinsatsu

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

--- Upcoming scene --

Mr. Park -- Everyone please welcome Lord to the classroom, she is new to Korea and is not familiar with our ways.

Everyone - - What? Her name is Lord?

Rai -- .....
    Thnx Charlie, although I was kind of disappointed that Rai didn't took the sword the previous Lord left to him, your joke made me fell better...

Well, I hope that a Noble like Rozaria would become a "hot" teacher of the class where Shinwoo is.

To me it would be funny to see how women from the Noble families would want to protect humans, but instead something like this would happen:

Shinwoo: Don't worry, I as a man will protect you.

A Noble like Rozaria: *blushes; *Than she would be stuned to see how a human man (like Shinwoo) is stronger than a human woman in an actual fight where blood is spilled.

*similar to when Shinwoo beat those ganging on Seira and Regis

On the other hand:

Franky: You (to a Noble like Rozaria) live in this house for free, so clean this mess !!!

A Noble like Rozaria in her thoughts: How can a human man (like Shinwoo) be so carefree and leave so many garbage behind !?

Shinwoo to Yuna: Isn't our new teacher (a Noble like Rozaria) hot ?

*Showoo gets a punch in his stomach from Yuna.

Shinwoo: Owww. What did I do wrong ???

Yuna: I was aiming a little lower, you were lucky.

Shinwoo to Ik-Han: Yuna is scary...

*"A Noble like Rozaria" takes her blouse down.

Shinwoo: *Auuuuu - a scream like a wolf* Ehm, teacher may I help you ???

Yuna: Shinwoo, I won't miss this time !!!

Ik-Han: Yuna calm down, he just wants to help.

A Noble like Rozaria in her thoughts: So human man are weak against woman's body. Well that's interesting...

Rai, after giving his cup of coffe on the table: cough, cough - *coughing, with a hand covering his mouth, becouse he realized that he might also have a weakness against woman !!!

PS: Now, I revealed a secret, that a man should never reveal, at least publicly not...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; August 01, 2011 at 06:13 PM.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidnightAngel's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Click Me
    Chapter out by EGScans. Rai IS SO COOL !

14. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha The previous lord was soooo awesome!

He was so charmingly insane nobody could even be mad at him, except Frankenstein of course. And the best part is that his final words stressed the importance of getting a better understanding of humanity. Which means "The Peacock's school"() is probably about to get a shit-ton of transfer students.

I thought the previous lord's singling out of Karias was also hysterically funny. Something tells me he and Shinwoo are going to be the best of pals in the near future.

-----------------------------

It's hard not to love the current Lord after this chapter too. Considering her entire world was turned upside down in the last half-hour, she is handling this whole thing remarkably well.

I can't wait to see how much she takes this pursuit of a new path to heart. Every scene we've seen her in it seemed like she was 100% about her duty but clearly her father was encouraging her to let her hair down a bit. It's going to be awesome to see her try and "relax".
    Last edited by Jammin; August 01, 2011 at 08:37 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic end of the arc, for one of the best manhwa (at least for me), ever !!!

I was overflowed with emotions. I laughed from jokes of the previous Lord, and I almost cryed at the end (I was sad). To me it felt like the end of this series - the last chapter.

With the ending, I felt sadness, yet at the same time I was very happy, becouse I know it's not the last chapter and there are still a lot of surprises coming in the future...

Spoiler: Still, I hope at least something like this would happen in the next chapter show
    Last edited by Monsterguy; August 01, 2011 at 08:52 PM. Reason: spelling

"How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

hahahahaha Karias is my favorite noble! Such a funny guy.... Good chapter that revealed many things, but i don't expect to see the nobles very often in nexts arcs (it will be something like the captains of Bleach).

So, there were 13 clan leaders. 6 of them accepted to enter eternal sleep with the Lord and 6 of them refused, plus Gejutel was asked to stay and guide the new gen... Right? Or the 6 traitors are new clan leaders as well? The Previous Lord talked as every clan leader accepted his ideals...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The PL is a funny guy and that is pretty interesting knowing that Rai always had a serious face and PL mocking Frank is funny also...As expected the PL want Geju and Rai to guide the Current Lord....The Lord Message is pretty much didn't answer most of my question about the rebellion and Rai missing... I guess the Rai missing will be explained by the upcoming enemy... This arc will conclude on chapter 199 or 200 with the new enemy being seen... Then I think we will see the current Lord and current clan Leaders joining school now this would be hilarious time for some comedy after such an arc full of revelations...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Otters11's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Noblesse: Chapter 196 Discussion/197 Predictions

Wow... *Read this chapter and reflect on it a little. Quite a lot of wisdom.*

Quote Quote:
    It seems to me, Raizel will be returning to the human world soon. They didn't call this the end of part 3. So I imagine there is still some things to do here. Round up RK-4 explain what was going on. And for Regis to stop playing the role of a Fire Fighter's stair and ladder shoulder doll. ~ lol

But really I am very relieved to find out Gejutel was innocent. He said many things and held many secrets. But his intentions in the way he lived seem beyond reproach in their motivations. Not sure why he never previously briefed the current lord on Frankie or defended the character of Rai as not possibly being behind the mutiny her ascendancy encountered. That too caused a great deal of trouble.

For now. I think this is a good week to do some house chores and re-read egscans release maybe once a day. (They'll likely edit some of the text to refine some of the wording.) This chapter though 9.8, is easily a 10 in my book, for the consideration and reflect it offers. ~ Good Stewardship is not just in serving, but also in how one chooses to live and guide others. ~
    Last edited by Otters11; August 01, 2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Clarity

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    So, there were 13 clan leaders. 6 of them accepted to enter eternal sleep with the Lord and 6 of them refused, plus Gejutel was asked to stay and guide the new gen... Right? Or the 6 traitors are new clan leaders as well? The Previous Lord talked as every clan leader accepted his ideals...

Hey, the same thing about what I'm confused even now.

I totally forgot where they mentioned this, if this even was mentioned, so I would apriciate if someone could clear this to me and tell me where it is written.

The questiones that bother me the most:

How could there be traitors among clan Leaders and why, if they knew what the previous Lord wanted from them ???

Next, if there are traitors: How many of them are there ???
    Last edited by Monsterguy; August 01, 2011 at 09:19 PM.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Ero - there were indeed 13 clan leaders all together thats been mentioned thus far.

Seven serve the current lord, you forgot to include gejutal, I assume or forgot one of them.

@ monster - we dont know either why the previous loyal clan leaders left suddenly, at least yet. There must be a reason. Remember Gejtuel telling the current leaders that they should've looked into the reason behind the treason. These things, the union, rais disappearance are things that will have to be answered in the upcoming arcs.

For the time being, I like how the tension behind the battle has settled down so quickly. Anyways, I cant wait to see how things progress in the next chapter. Also as some have mentioned, I would love to see the lord and some clan leader attend the school and Rai impress them with his ability to play video games, do math, open doors, etc.

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast