Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

    91 73.98%
  • Minato

    32 26.02%
Thread Closed
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 118

Thread: Naruto vs Minato

  1. #76
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    a) not when fighting
    b) in RM mode? I don't think so
    c)The whole point we are talking about is that Naruto seems reluctant to make KB when fighting in RM.
    What does fighting have to do with it? It's not as if creating clones is some complex action that takes Naruto time. He can do it pretty much near instantly. We have seen him create hundreds of clones within a single moment. Naruto left the Island Turtle in Rikudou Mode as the sun was setting and ran the whole time in that form until he ran into Ee and Tsunade, who he finished dealing with just as the sun was beginning to rise. So we have seen that Naruto can go a whole night in Rikudou Mode and still make over a dozen clones without wearing himself out. Naruto wasn't all that reluctant. he was gonna make some against Ee before Kirabi got in the way and he had no problem making them after his fight with the Zetsus.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #77
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,748
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    I don't get your post that much, so you are saying is if minato don't have hirashin a tech. he created himself, than he is good as dead agaisnt those guy, then I can said the same for those guy like if madara don't have that intangibility, or A without his cloak, or naruto without his rm mode. Him using hirashin is nothing wrong what so ever, in fact it well be the tech that allow minato to beat naruto too, for naruto is unaware of how hirashin work so he won't have his clone all over the tags like some of you claim, and I have yet to see his great defense in Rm mode, sure he block A's punch with his hand, but he did said has he not block it he would have been dead, which mean has the punch hit him in the chest, then he would have die, so a kunai in the chest can still kill him in rm mode.
    Also for instant if naruto didn't have any info on pain's power then do you guy still think he can come up with something to counter it. Don't kid yourself, he won't be able to unless he survive their attack and witness those power.


    PS. has naruto ever been in a fight where he don't have any info on his opponent at all and win using his power only without going to berserker mode, the only one was against kiba if I remeber correctly. In the manga so far, who ever naruto faces, he in some form or another have so info on them which allow him to come up with tatics to beat them, but it's not happening here.
    Dude that's pretty weak. He fought the Cloud ninja with no info on them and he was the only one that didn't get embarrassed by them. He had to save sakura and sai wasn't that much help. he fought Gaara with no knowledge of his transformations and came out on top. Getting back on topic, Naruto has reflexes like his Father and sensing abilities, thusly he can dodge an attempted strike from minato, who would be utilizing the technique. Which means he would witness the technique and figure out the trick behind it. At which point he would use clones and place them at each kunai. The ability to insta-dodge has been showcased for both of them, so neither is touching the other. The difference is, hirashin relies on the placement of the Kunai while Naruto is using chakra.

    If Naruto screws with the kunai minato is done.

    And what do u mean the info he has on them allows him to come up with plans. thats one of the most absurd things i've heard. when he has zero knowledge on someone before hand he can he can formulate a plan mid battle because that the type of character he is. This has been showcased so many times its ridiculous.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; July 29, 2011 at 02:15 PM.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #78
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    The win clearly goes to Naruto. There are too much of hints/facts through last couple of months in chapters to ignore them, not to mention that he's the son of the opponent. The first natural thought alone should be the fact that apprentice/son always surpasses master/father/similar. Logically, Naruto should win this because he's as fast as Minato or faster, meaning that he can keep up with him, at least. That's the first reason, second and most important, he's a Sage whereas Minato wasn't. That advantage adds to strength dramatically, as we've seen. Third thing is chakra. No need for explaining there.

  6. #79
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,748
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    The win clearly goes to Naruto. There are too much of hints/facts through last couple of months in chapters to ignore them, not to mention that he's the son of the opponent. The first natural thought alone should be the fact that apprentice/son always surpasses master/father/similar. Logically, Naruto should win this because he's as fast as Minato or faster, meaning that he can keep up with him, at least. That's the first reason, second and most important, he's a Sage whereas Minato wasn't. That advantage adds to strength dramatically, as we've seen. Third thing is chakra. No need for explaining there.

    Even if we don't go by that logic he still wins because of the evidence in the manga. If we stack both their fighting style, way of thinking, and abilities against each other Naruto is still the victor. Unlike most he has a way to defeat hirashin, which is one of the main techniques that makes Minato so deadly. I mean Minato couldn't seal RM because, just like Nagato and Itachi, he wouldn't no that Naruto was using the fox's chakra. So i don't really see a way out for Minato.

  7. #80
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    Even if we don't go by that logic he still wins because of the evidence in the manga. If we stack both their fighting style, way of thinking, and abilities against each other Naruto is still the victor. Unlike most he has a way to defeat hirashin, which is one of the main techniques that makes Minato so deadly. I mean Minato couldn't seal RM because, just like Nagato and Itachi, he wouldn't no that Naruto was using the fox's chakra. So i don't really see a way out for Minato.
    If you read my second sentence again, you'd see that I already separated logic from evidence. On another note, Naruto is just too much of an "evolved" version of his dad. The way he is now, he'd definitely win. Not to mention how much his growth will still progress. Just by looking at the fact that Minato stopped at basic Rasengan, shows how much more gifted Naruto is. Add his hard work on top of all that and he's gold.

  8. #81
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Um, Minato developed it. Naruto just had to learn it. Way different, IMO.

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #82
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Um, Minato developed it. Naruto just had to learn it. Way different, IMO.
    Doesn't really matter since Naruto perfected it.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #83
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,973
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Naruto win this but naruto win barely because minato has space-time jutsu plus minato's know how to seal or supress the kyuubi's chakra but that won't be enough to defeat naruto because naruto still have a high level of chakra plus sennin-mode. it will be a wonderful fight if we could actual see it but i won't be surprise if minato defeated naruto because he was one of a kind in this shinobi world and the only thing that i can say why minato gave all these power and believe in naruto is was just because he was his son and knew that at less some % in naruto will have his kind of power/same chakra and his mother kushina.
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    Doesn't really matter since Naruto perfected it.
    it does matter because it is easy to perfect a jutsu than inventing a jutsu while if u're inventing you have an idea what can you create but that doesn't mean that you will be able to create this jutsu/technique while perfecting a jutsu,you just have to take it to a diferent level but the jutsu is already create and the hardest part is already done.
    Last edited by EMS; July 29, 2011 at 05:13 PM.

  13. #84
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,748
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Naruto win this but naruto win barely because minato has space-time jutsu plus minato's know how to seal or supress the kyuubi's chakra but that won't be enough to defeat naruto because naruto still have a high level of chakra plus sennin-mode. it will be a wonderful fight if we could actual see it but i won't be surprise if minato defeated naruto because he was one of a kind in this shinobi world and the only thing that i can say why minato gave all these power and believe in naruto is was just because he was his son and knew that at less some % in naruto will have his kind of power/same chakra and his mother kushina.
    Naruto can use the fox chakra mode and kagebunshin to deal with Hirashin, like I and many others have already explained. How would minato know to seal the foxs' charkra if he wouldn't even no what form it was Naruto was using? Both Itachi and Nagato both knew that Naruto was a Jinchuriki but neither knew that he looked that way because he took control of the fox.

    Quote Quote:
    it does matter because it is easy to perfect a jutsu than inventing a jutsu while if u're inventing you have an idea what can you create but that doesn't mean that you will be able to create this jutsu/technique while perfecting a jutsu,you just have to take it to a diferent level but the jutsu is already create and the hardest part is already done.
    Not in this case. The main reason that naruto was able to achieve what he did was because of his ability to use Kagebunshin the way he does. Even then he had to experience all the ill effects of the jutsu to understand how to prefect it. It hasn't been a cake walk perfecting Rasengan by any means. Also as we have learned from recent chapters, Minato didn't come up with the idea for rasengan on his own. I do think that Minato deserves credit for creating the jutsu, but it a bit of a stretch to say it was easy to perfect it
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; July 29, 2011 at 05:51 PM.

  14. #85
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    Doesn't really matter since Naruto perfected it.
    Indeed, and I give Naruto full credit. But Naruto spent a short while learning the jutsu while Minato spent years creating it from scratch. If he learned it in two weeks or so, he might have had a great opportunity to take it further over the three extra years. IMO, time lost matters.

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  15. #86
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Naruto can do normal rasengan, with 1 hand and no need for clonse when he is using Kyuubi chakra even back in part 1....
    Here you go:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-237-12...apter-232.html

    Now going forword.

    He probably was able to reach a primitive version of that. He is just doing a normal rasengan and not the super biju bomb.
    Now in the end is irrelevant what VERSION of rasengan he is doing. it is STILL RASENGAN.

    The evidence is enough... All you need to do is read what he states when using this move:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/545/12
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/545/13

    He can even do a FRS:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/545/14

    Again just read the names lol. How can you state that is NOT rasengan? Even if it is BIJU BOMB RASENGAN and it still is rasengan. Rasengan is the miniaturizate biju bomb...

    Even Bee states this:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/519/15

    You are just comparing a porsche and stating its a car to a mercedes and stating the last is not lol.
    Also your previous post does not contain the NORMAL part from normal Rasengan. Anywhay i find it irrelevant if he can't do a normal rasengan like in part one when he can do a more powerfull one.
    you don't get the point ... Naruto used method to achieve Rasengan in RM mode same method he uses in normal mode same movement same chakra rotation same everything and if at the first time it went straight into bijuu dama and not into rasengan it suggest that normal rasengan using same method chakra control as in base mode is not makable ... therefore normal rasengan should not be possible in RM mode based on manga fact proven up until that point

    ---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    Doesn't really matter since Naruto perfected it.
    it does matter ... as jdw mentioned it's way different
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

    Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #87
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,748
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    you don't get the point ... Naruto used method to achieve Rasengan in RM mode same method he uses in normal mode same movement same chakra rotation same everything and if at the first time it went straight into bijuu dama and not into rasengan it suggest that normal rasengan using same method chakra control as in base mode is not makable ... therefore normal rasengan should not be possible in RM mode based on manga fact proven up until that point
    I'm a little confused on what your saying. Is your point that we shouldn't count the fact that Naruto can use rasengan in Kyūbi chakra mode because it hasn't been explained how he can use it without it changing into the bijuu dama? If so than that's a little bogus. We've seen him use rasengan, multiple variations in fact. Just because it hasn't been stated how he is doing it doesn't mean he should not be able to use it in this fight.

  18. #88
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    you don't get the point ... Naruto used method to achieve Rasengan in RM mode same method he uses in normal mode same movement same chakra rotation same everything and if at the first time it went straight into bijuu dama and not into rasengan it suggest that normal rasengan using same method chakra control as in base mode is not makable ... therefore normal rasengan should not be possible in RM mode based on manga fact proven up until that point

    ---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------



    it does matter ... as jdw mentioned it's way different
    I understand what you are saying, however you must remember, that the Bijuudama Naruto first tried with his hands, was a combination of two different types of chakra, the composition of the technique is different, even if Naruto accidentally did that...

    Naruto using Rasengan in Kyuubi mode, just means that he has better control of the chakra, and he can just rotate it, which is different from mixing together two types in a perfect ratio

    What you are mentioning was just an accident nothing more, and it has been taken care of...I mean you cannot ignore the fact that Naruto killed the Zetsus with Rasengans

  19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  20. #89
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,906
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    @Murdock


    Quote Quote:
    you don't get the point ... Naruto used method to achieve Rasengan in RM mode same method he uses in normal mode same movement same chakra rotation same everything and if at the first time it went straight into bijuu dama and not into rasengan it suggest that normal rasengan using same method chakra control as in base mode is not makable ... therefore normal rasengan should not be possible in RM mode based on manga fact proven up until that point
    No you don't get it. Naruto can't do the biju bomb rasengan but he can do a normal rasengan but with Kyuubi chakra as seen in part 1. The first time he used the rasengan he probably whent to far and got to close to the biju bomb itself. Now its obvious he can't do the biju bumb rasengan as of now so its still rasengan. Why was he getting close to performing the biju dama rasengan and not a normal one? Hell i don't know perhaps it was a accident but whatever we bring here it would be only asumtions.

    Also read your post:

    Quote Quote:
    he didn't use them against white zetsus ... also still there is the question about him using rasengan in RM mode ...
    You never said a normal rasengan in this post so LOL. Naruto used multiple version of rasengan. Now on your second post after this when you stated normal rasengan it becomes a huge asumtion as to what he is actualy using and it is also completly irrelevant. Naruto CAN use diferent version of rasengan in combat when he is in RK mode. The fact that they are not identical to his normal mode rasengan is completly irrelevant.

    Quote Quote:
    it does matter ... as jdw mentioned it's way different
    Yes its different but WAY,WAY harder so what its your point?

  21. #90
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Let's stop the Rasengan development discussion. It is off topic.
    Thank you!

Thread Closed
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts