Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

    91 73.98%
  • Minato

    32 26.02%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 118

Thread: Naruto vs Minato

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Where Hypocrisy Thrives
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    885
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Both can do Rasengan so they have the exact same chances of winning, its a complete stalemate.
    Naruto can use FRS

  2. #17
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Both can do Rasengan so they have the exact same chances of winning, its a complete stalemate.
    Minato can do a rasengan quicker than Naruto can do a kage bunshin.

  3. #18
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    I don't think Naruto needs KB's if he is in Rikudou Mode.

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Townsville, Queensland
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Minato can do a rasengan quicker than Naruto can do a kage bunshin.
    You know, I'm not so sure. Naruto can perform multiple Rasengan, or rather Rasenrengan with great ease, he can create 6 of them instantly without using his hands. Naruto has the advantage of being able to do so many more things thanks to his control over Kyuubi.

  6. #20
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    How long would it take him to do that though? Minato in base mode can create a rasengan bigger than Naruto's pretty quickly. Naruto in base and Sage Modes would need a clone for rasengan. If Naruto can't keep up his rasengan for a while, then he won't be able to hit Minato.

  7. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Townsville, Queensland
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Minato can create 2 Rasengan at any given time, tops. Naruto can create more just as fast. I don't see how it matters either because Naruto can simply use Fuuton: Rasengan and instantly overpower Minato's if it comes to a clash. I don't really think there is need for Fuuton: Rasenshuriken, but if it comes to that he can also use it.

    We saw he can do it instantly, he can create Kage Bunshin while/before doing it and he has what he needs to be able to keep up with Minato. If you ask me things might actually be looking in Naruto's favour here. Minato sure has a lot of great abilities but I think Naruto is going to edge out the victor.

  8. #22
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    I'm gonna vote for Naruto. With 20 clones, Naruto can have each clone wait at a Hiraishin tag and hit Minato the moment he attempted to teleport to any of them using his superior reflexes and speed. Heck, the real Naruto wouldn't even have to get involve. If Minato does manage to destroy a clone, Naruto can easily replace it. Minato will get worn down long before Naruto does.

  9. #23
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I'm gonna vote for Naruto. With 20 clones, Naruto can have each clone wait at a Hiraishin tag and hit Minato the moment he attempted to teleport to any of them using his superior reflexes and speed. Heck, the real Naruto wouldn't even have to get involve. If Minato does manage to destroy a clone, Naruto can easily replace it. Minato will get worn down long before Naruto does.
    Dude I think you are forgetting minato was able to kill like 50 iwa jounin in like a sec. off screen but what ever, also it was never said that naruto's speed and reflexes are greater than minato, they could be the same for all we know, also if I remeber correctly the rule of this tournament is that they don't know each other, so without any info on how hirahin work, how is naruto going to come up with plan to beat minato one of the greatest genius ever with only shikamura and itachi can be compare with him.

    Actually now that I think about it, the fight between minato and naruto probably will end pretty fast since naruto have no idea how hirashin work, so I guess I will vote for minato.
    Last edited by huynhlan; July 28, 2011 at 12:46 AM.

  10. #24
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    Dude I think you are forgetting minato was able to kill like 50 iwa jounin in like a sec. off screen but what ever, also it was never said that naruto's speed and reflexes are greater than minato, they could be the same for all we know, also if I remeber correctly the rule of this tournament is that they don't know each other, so without any info on how hirahin work, how is naruto going to come up with plan to beat minato one of the greatest genius ever with only shikamura and itachi can be compare with him.
    No, I haven't forgotten that, but unlike those ninjas, Naruto can not only take a powerful hit and keep going, but Minato eliminating a clone would hardly be a big deal to him. He can simply make more. Minato taking out a thousand clones would wear him out while Naruto maintain his strength. We saw that Naruto's speed and reflexes were greater. Not only was he able to react to Ee faster then Minato did, but he was able to do so without the ability to teleport. Ee, after seeing Minato use it once, was able to figure out the connection between Minato teleporting and the tags. Naruto at the very least is as smart as Ee, thus he shouldn't have any real trouble putting the clues together likewise.

  11. #25
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,979
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    People tend to forget that a bijuu chakra shroud does not just give you increased speed and strength, but it's literally armor made of chakra. Thus, Naruto wins the exact way Raikage would have won had he fought Minato for longer than a second: by having an inpenetrable armor, superior base speed, and longer staying power.

    He outlasts Minato, tanking every attack he manages to hit him with (including Rasengan... or rather, exclusively Rasengan as Minato has no other offensive options) thanks to his Chakra Mode. I dare say he spends the whole fight just standing still, using his armor as a make-shift Susanoo with superior movement speed, because he doesn't have to follow him. He can just blow the entire damn battlefield into pebbles with multiple FRS's in every direction.

    Before assuming Minato's Rasengan can harm Chakra Mode Naruto, remember that Chidori couldn't pierce Raikage's Raiton armor, and the difference in power between a Rasengan and a Chidori is not significant in the slightest. Naruto's Chakra Mode has durability superior to that of Raikage's on the premisce that it's made up of vastly more chakra.

    So stop trying to make it a match of speed when only one of these ninja has the stopping power to make that speed count. Naruto wins comfortably. The only way he could really lose is if he went into the fight not knowing his clone limitation, or if Minato had the ability to seal his Kyuubi chakra (and admittedly, I'm gonna assume not, for the same reason that people assume the Uchiha can't control Naruto's Kyuubi chakra anymore. Because he seperated it from the tailed beast and stores it somewhere else).

  12. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    No, I haven't forgotten that, but unlike those ninjas, Naruto can not only take a powerful hit and keep going, but Minato eliminating a clone would hardly be a big deal to him. He can simply make more. Minato taking out a thousand clones would wear him out while Naruto maintain his strength. We saw that Naruto's speed and reflexes were greater. Not only was he able to react to Ee faster then Minato did, but he was able to do so without the ability to teleport. Ee, after seeing Minato use it once, was able to figure out the connection between Minato teleporting and the tags. Naruto at the very least is as smart as Ee, thus he shouldn't have any real trouble putting the clues together likewise.
    ok you forget something, the first time a face minato, minato was unaware of his full speed, so he was suprise by it, while naruto on the other hand faces A several time before A actually goes full speed, so naruto was kinda ready for it, look at when A try attacking minato the second time, hw didn't even manage to get that close to minato, also you are claiming naruto have suprior speed and reflexes than minato cause naruto in Rm mode was able to dodge A, while minato need hirashin. then let me ask you don't minato need reflexes in order to use hirashin, and not only did he use it in respond to A's top speed, he even make a counter on the guy while the guy was still in the same punching position. A with his godlike refelexes couldn't react at all, he was still in the same position.
    Also you said A was able to figure out minato's hirashin, then don't forget, that's cause bee save him the first time if not he wouldn't have been able to figure out how minato tech work cause he might have been dead, so unless bee is here in this battle, than naruto won't have a chance to figure out hirashin. If naruto by some luck actually survive minato's first attack than maybe he has a chances, and he gotta do it without minato touching him.

  13. #27
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Naruto stomps in Sage Mode or RM. There is not a damn thing Minato can do to even hurt Naruto to ANY serious degree(asuming he hits him). Hell Minato can't even HIT Naruto as he will be fighting 20+ clones at the same time no matter what mode Naruto is in.

    Naruto stomps hard.

  14. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Naruto stomps in Sage Mode or RM. There is not a damn thing Minato can do to even hurt Naruto to ANY serious degree(asuming he hits him). Hell Minato can't even HIT Naruto as he will be fighting 20+ clones at the same time no matter what mode Naruto is in.

    Naruto stomps hard.
    in rm mode, minato can disrupt his seal for he is the guy who create that tech. aslo I would like to see naruto survive a kunai stab to the neck in sage or rm mode.

  15. #29
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    ok you forget something, the first time a face minato, minato was unaware of his full speed, so he was suprise by it, while naruto on the other hand faces A several time before A actually goes full speed, so naruto was kinda ready for it, look at when A try attacking minato the second time, hw didn't even manage to get that close to minato, also you are claiming naruto have suprior speed and reflexes than minato cause naruto in Rm mode was able to dodge A, while minato need hirashin. then let me ask you don't minato need reflexes in order to use hirashin, and not only did he use it in respond to A's top speed, he even make a counter on the guy while the guy was still in the same punching position. A with his godlike refelexes couldn't react at all, he was still in the same position.
    Also you said A was able to figure out minato's hirashin, then don't forget, that's cause bee save him the first time if not he wouldn't have been able to figure out how minato tech work cause he might have been dead, so unless bee is here in this battle, than naruto won't have a chance to figure out hirashin. If naruto by some luck actually survive minato's first attack than maybe he has a chances, and he gotta do it without minato touching him.
    Naruto wasn't aware of Ee's full speed either and he was still able to doge it faster and sooner then Minato. And the second time Ee rushed Minato, he did get pretty close. Yeah, Minato required great reflexes to do what he did, but that doesn't mean they are as good as Naruto's reflexes. You presuming that Ee wouldn't have been able to counterattack. Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that Naruto has better reflexes and speed then Ee, thus it's not the same situation.

    And Ee would have just as likely have survived Minato's attempt at an attack. Both the Rikudou cloak and Sage Mode give Naruto a major defensive boost. So why wouldn't Naruto be able to tank the first attack from Minato. Minato has basically nothing in the way of offense techniques. His only offense ninjutsu is Rasengan, which Naruto can survive. That's assuming Minato even hits the real Naruto and not a clone instead.

  16. #30
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    961
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    Dude I think you are forgetting minato was able to kill like 50 iwa jounin in like a sec. off screen but what ever,
    I don't think any of them had the speed, reflexes or sensing ability Naruto showed in his RM.

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    also if I remeber correctly the rule of this tournament is that they don't know each other,
    That could be a disadvantage for Minato, too. I don't think Minato is expecting that the "youngster" in front of him can not only use Rasengan but a far more superior version, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    Actually now that I think about it, the fight between minato and naruto probably will end pretty fast since naruto have no idea how hirashin work, so I guess I will vote for minato.
    I can't decide yet. Naruto has everything to give Minato a run for his money. Speed, reflexes, far more better Rasengan(s) and the most important thing -> his sensing ability. The only reason I didn't vote for Naruto yet is the possibility that Minato catches the real Naruto und messes with his seal. That is the one and only way I see Minato winning this.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts