Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Does buggy or shanks know what one piece is?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does buggy or shanks know what one piece is?

yes, and thats why in my opinion sengoku obeyed shanks's every command at marineford. He doesn't want shanks to tell the world about the truth that they found at raftel--which will make the world government look bad . I feel like raftel has the world government's dirty little secret which is why they arrest any pirates that try to go near it.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Shanks thinks Luffy could be that right/destined one to arrive Raftel and be capable of challenging and changing the corrupt leadership, he hopes, but he himself doesn't see himself as capable to be doing all that as far as I got it.
    Shanks has given up One Piece 'cause the sea monster's maimed him, or rather, 'cause he's chosen Luffy's life instead of Roger's Dream, IMO. He himself has said he bet the new generation.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if we logically thinking about buggy's character we can easily say that he indeed knows what one piece is but it's just not worth it. if he didn't know what it was he would only want to have it even more. but since he knows what it is and that mentioning about it or going for it will be too troublesome. we also know that buggy thinks logically and wouldn't risk his life for the sake of treasure. he gave up on underwater treasure as soon as he became a DF user and threw away the treasure map or lost it and didn't care about it.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Ch 17: Luffy says he will be the Pirate King. Buggy replies he Buggy will get all treasure in the world. One Piece? Truthful translation?
    Spoiler show

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alelucas View Post
    Shanks has given up One Piece 'cause the sea monster's maimed him, or rather, 'cause he's chosen Luffy's life instead of Roger's Dream, IMO. He himself has said he bet the new generation.
    Could be that Shanks never cared to get One Piece.

I think Buggy and Shanks know what One Piece is. They were on Roger's ship for a while, they'd know what One Piece is. I'm guessing Buggy doesn't have the guts to go after the One Piece while Shanks doesn't care or doesn't want to get One Piece since there's no meaning for him. Could also be his way of testing or placing faith in Luffy.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I think Buggy and Shanks know what One Piece is. They were on Roger's ship for a while, they'd know what One Piece is.
    It's raised me a doubt: Is to land on Raftel equivalent to know One Piece?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think so, there could be more to One Piece. It could be a collection of journals, the truth, gold, and some other stuff. I doubt landing on Raftel is enough.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3