Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crossovers that you wish to see!

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Crossovers that you wish to see!

Made this thread mainly because I find it very interesting.
    Anyway, like the thread title says, is there any crossovers you would like to see?
    An example would be Luffy from One Piece entering the world of Sket dance, or Ichigo from Bleach entering the world of Fairy tail?
    Of course, it's not restricted to shounen only. Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke joining the cast at Hanasaku Iroha or Victorique entering the world of Kimi ni Todoke.. some of this might be a little extreme though
    What I think interests me the most to see at this moment is the cast of FMA meeting the cast of Nurarihyon no Mago
    Edward and Rikuo have such different personalities
    So what kind of crossover do you think will be interesting or love to the see the most ?

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crossovers that you wish to see!

I kinda "hate" crossovers cuz they don't bring anything new and it is almost only used to introduce and try to make popular some mangas , but i am have an awesome and very original choice !!!

Naruto && One Piece

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know Inuyasha already ended, but this is a crossover I wouldn’t mind seeing at all:

I would really like to see a crossover between Ranma ½ and Inuyasha. I think it would be very interesting for Akane, Ranma and Ryuoga to meet Kagome, Inuyasha and Kouga.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna see Naruto cross over with One Piece, it'd be so totally awesome for humorous purposes! Actually, Naruto, One Piece, and Yu Yu Hakusho crossed over for humor. Yusuke, Naruto, and Luffy are quite similar, and Kakashi, Zoro, Hiei, and Kurama are epic! Actually, cross it over with AIKI! Super duper humor! Main male characters would be awesome!

Good Ending crossed over with Kimi ni Todoke would be awesome as well! No idea why. :\
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be interesting to have a crossover with a common thread; that way it would make it more likely that the two series happened in the same universe.

Inuyasha X Nurarihyon no Mago: They both deal with yokai but are set in different time periods. If a crossover would occur, it would most likely feature a much younger Nurarihyon before his flashback arc. Lulz would also ensue because the Hagoromo Gitsune and Shippou are the same yokai.

Yu Yu Hakusho X Beelzebub: They both feature demon babies and their overlord fathers.

Monster X Death Note: Since Johan and Light are compared so often so we might as well have this crossover. It would be fascinating to see how the characters in Monster would react towards Kira- a different kind of sociopath.

8. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post

I would really like to see a crossover between Ranma ½ and Inuyasha. I think it would be very interesting for Akane, Ranma and Ryuoga to meet Kagome, Inuyasha and Kouga.
    It already happened in one of the oneshot Rumiko did. I forget which one though. As far as i remember, it is not only Ranma 1/2 + Inu Yasha, Urusei Yatsura charcters made a cameo as well.

MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Monster x Death Note sounds cool.

An other I would like to see is Akagi x Kaiji (x Zero x Kurosawa x Ten). Crossover of Fukumotos most popular manga. Kaiji playing mahjong with Akagi would be awesome. Or Hyodo and Washizu negoatiating questionable deals. Would be awesome.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Touch x H2 x Cross Game. Tatchan, Hiro, and Kou are a power rotation for a pro baseball team.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably i would like to see a crossover between Ao no exorcist and Code:Breaker. Even just the main characters like Ogami and Rin would meet, it's interesting to see they have the same blue flame power but different personalities.
    A crossover of Gosick and Fullmetal Alchemist would be nice because their timeframe/setting was somehow similar. (probably a cameo of a character from the other series or something like that..)

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by <.Haruka.> View Post
    Probably i would like to see a crossover between Ao no exorcist and Code:Breaker. Even just the main characters like Ogami and Rin would meet, it's interesting to see they have the same blue flame power but different personalities.
    I would totally love this, they both have the satan blaze.
    The other day I was just thinking of making a sig with both of them
    And their personalities together will be something interesting to watch and code:breaker needs more love.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'ld love seeing Naruto not beeing merged with a different manga, but rather beeing retold as a Seinen. I think it came up with a great universe, but it could appear much more conclusive when it allows greater violence, contains more character depth and less combat-related dialogue. Also I think it is a pretty serious series for itself, so other than for example One Piece, the concept of the series wouldn't be "missplaced" as Seinen.

For real crossovers:
    Shigurui and Vagabond: Two awesome sword fighting stories, and a showdown between Fujiki or Irako against Musashi or Kojiro would be so epic
    Berserk and Naruto: Zodd and Griffith participating in the Naruto battles, could be cool.
    Wolf Guy and Vinland Saga - Werewolf Vikings, wtfbbq?

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    Berserk and Naruto: Zodd and Griffith participating in the Naruto battles, could be cool.
    It might depend on individual taste, but i am VERY horrified with the thought
    i am not talking about the extreme violence.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

I'de like to see a
    Fairy Tail x One piece crossover; can you imagine Erza vs Zolo :O hilarity would ensue xD

xxxholic is already a big crossover story but it would be fun to actually see one with cardcaptor sakura xD

Im already happy that Fairy Tail xRave happened i wanted to see one and i hope there will be more >< Julia and Cana have to so meet!

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    I'ld love seeing Naruto not beeing merged with a different manga, but rather beeing retold as a Seinen. I think it came up with a great universe, but it could appear much more conclusive when it allows greater violence, contains more character depth and less combat-related dialogue. Also I think it is a pretty serious series for itself, so other than for example One Piece, the concept of the series wouldn't be "missplaced" as Seinen.
    That would be so damm awesome

And another crossover that might work well could be Slam Dunk x Sket Dance

Maybe Sakuragi would ask Sket Dance for some help

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by <.Haruka.> View Post
    A crossover of Gosick and Fullmetal Alchemist would be nice because their timeframe/setting was somehow similar. (probably a cameo of a character from the other series or something like that..)
    I would love to see this crossover. No two characters are alike in either series so if the characters do meet, there's no idea how they would react with one other.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast