Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Jorped's manga recommendation thread

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Jorped's manga recommendation thread

I started reading mangas since the beginning of this year, and i can't really stop, because there is out there such marvellous works that it's impossible of me for not end reading them. I haven't read that much mangas, but i am truly sure that some that i did definitely need to be read by anyone that loves manga the same way i do.

I normally like to read the typical shounen mangas, being Naruto my favourite, cuz it's basically the one that will probably make me spend more time thinking about, but about this one there isn't really an introduction needed. One Piece is also amazing, and i have find quite a lot of people, that don't intend ever to start it because of his length, but that isn't really an excuse. If you like shounen One Piece is also definitely a must read !

All the following mangas that i am going to mention here are IMO mangas that you definitely need to try, if you haven't already

Spoiler: Vinland Saga show

Spoiler: Yotsubato! show

Spoiler: Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan show

I am going to end now cuz this post is already to damm long
    There are also other mangas, that i could recommend, but this ones are really a must read. As for me, i am going to keep reading mangas, and if i read any manga that i think it's a must read, i will definitely post here.
    So if you read this post, and end reading one of this mangas i hope you enjoy as much as i did
    Last edited by jorped; July 29, 2011 at 07:26 PM.

2. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jorped's manga recommendation thread

I was looking for something short to read, and watashitachi seems to be the perfect read. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

I'll forever be grateful to you for your recommendation Watashi-tachi no Shiawase na Jikan. reading this was a wonderful wonderful experience.

What does MAL mean though?

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    I was looking for something short to read, and watashitachi seems to be the perfect read. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

I'll forever be grateful to you for your recommendation Watashi-tachi no Shiawase na Jikan. reading this was a wonderful wonderful experience.

I think MAL stands for myanimelist, which is a site to keep track of people's favourite stuff to watch or read

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested in Vinland Saga, as it's about the "American Vikings", but I still hadn't gotten around to it, lol.

Is there any chance it's been put into an anime or no ???
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, still no anime for it.

You should read it hegemon, it's very captivating manga, and the art is great!

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post

Glad to see that you enjoyed it

And Bene is right about MAL

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    You should read it hegemon, it's very captivating manga, and the art is great!
    Definitely

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply