Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 13 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vote Niichan for most friendly/best family member :hee

Nii-chan, Nii-chan!!

Ahem... That is all.

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    LOL~ Sorry for not visiting your thread and MZ for a while. Just... If I return here, I knew I'd return to the spam mode and I wouldn't be able to study. So how are you doing?
    well you kinda already did in your own thread, didn't you? but it's fine, happy you are coming back even though my answers to you are lost in space XD

I'm doing fine, went to a party yesterday and it was fun~ at least most of the time
    we have red-letter day tomorrow and holiday is starting next week, so I'm really looking forward to more free time

how are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Vote for best family member?We barely know you dude :x
    you can vote nevertheless no honestly, that only is meant to members who know me more than you, not like I expected any votes from someone who doesn't really know me

Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    Nii-chan, Nii-chan!!

Ahem... That is all.
    ADI-CHAN!

I like it but why the sudden hug?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not sudden. I like hugging.

I am huggable (even if there is no such word). ^^

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

hug me?

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    you can vote nevertheless no honestly, that only is meant to members who know me more than you, not like I expected any votes from someone who doesn't really know me
    I meant more like so-wait.You're here since 2008 already?Woah,never noticed that!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

XD of course you do but still your hug made me happy

you definitely are one of the most huggable members here on MH

and btw, how are you doing?

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I meant more like so-wait.You're here since 2008 already?Woah,never noticed that!
    I crossed with nini in the karaoke section. Always nominating naruto OP/ED's for favourite J-song

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

well I never was that active and when I posted, it only was in the manga forums so I didn't have that much contact to any member. I was a lurker most of the time but that kinda changed slowly last year and very rapidly this year.

This place can be so much fun and there are a lot of awesome members here and I really enjoy talking to them.

So feel free to know more about me, that way you can vote for me in the next round if I will get there, that is

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post
    hug me?
    oh my you're stalking Adi-chan

I crossed with nini in the karaoke section. Always nominating naruto OP/ED's for favourite J-song
    that's so not true maybe there are quite a lot but there are other songs I favourited too

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Adi's thread: 451 posts

adi: 164 posts
    nini: 66 posts
    alpha: 39 posts

who's stalking who?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

well I never was that active and when I posted, it only was in the manga forums so I didn't have that much contact to any member. I was a lurker most of the time but that kinda changed slowly last year and very rapidly this year.

This place can be so much fun and there are a lot of awesome members here and I really enjoy talking to them.

So feel free to know more about me, that way you can vote for me in the next round if I will get there, that is
    Haha,i was the very same at the beginning,but with the start of 2009 i discovered the FF.I don't even remember how.
    Anyway,i'm glad you're enjoying it,because the FF is probably the best part about Mangahelpers,as you could actually get in contact with people(well,until the MZ came that is)
    And sorry to dissapoint you,but you probably won't stand a chance against goldb,eni,BBB and Adi.At least for me.

Even though you could always buy my vote

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Adi's thread: 451 posts

adi: 164 posts
    nini: 66 posts
    alpha: 39 posts

who's stalking who?
    well I'm chit-chating with her, that's not stalking. Throwing in random posts (without much chit-chating) when someone actually talks to another person is stalking
    You need to stop being so lurkerish sometimes

Haha,i was the very same at the beginning,but with the start of 2009 i discovered the FF.I don't even remember how.
    Anyway,i'm glad you're enjoying it,because the FF is probably the best part about Mangahelpers,as you could actually get in contact with people(well,until the MZ came that is)
    And sorry to dissapoint you,but you probably won't stand a chance against goldb,eni,BBB and Adi.At least for me.

Even though you could always buy my vote
    what do you want?

yup the FF and MZ are the best parts about MH even though the rest is very enjoyable too.
    don't worry, I didn't thought that I could stand a chance against people who were/are active over years, it's just natural (or understandable) that a relatively new active poster can't win most of the categories. Still no need to be shy, I remembered we talked about some stuff and you forgot or were too lazy to answer

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

yup the FF and MZ are the best parts about MH even though the rest is very enjoyable too.
    don't worry, I didn't thought that I could stand a chance against people who were/are active over years, it's just natural (or understandable) that a relatively new active poster can't win most of the categories. Still no need to be shy, I remembered we talked about some stuff and you forgot or were too lazy to answer
    I am a total newcomer in the reviewer leauge. If you compare me to blackjack or underscore, I'm like.... tiny small, but that doesn't mean I'll loose. I'm on 3rd place now, actually in front of black.

Saying you won't win because you're a newcomer is wrong. Adi is the perfect example to show that. She's totally dominating her section... can't remember what section precisecly tho

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

what do you want?

I want....10 internet cookies!
    Yep,that's true.
    A conversation i forgot about,huh.....I don't know...well...when in guess,just undress!
    I am a total newcomer in the reviewer leauge. If you compare me to blackjack or underscore, I'm like.... tiny small, but that doesn't mean I'll loose. I'm on 3rd place now, actually in front of black.

Saying you won't win because you're a newcomer is wrong. Adi is the perfect example to show that. She's totally dominating her section... can't remember what section precisecly tho
    But a family member is something entirely different.He has to be there for you at any time and act like a big sis or big bro or mom or dad or whatever.It's not easy to attain such a position in such an amount of time.Stuff like that comes naturally.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

now read my post more carefully gamma I said most of the categories, ofc some like "best Reviewer or Artist" didn't fall under that category. That are categories who quality matters and personal feelings only to a little certain extent. It could even be a favourable position to be relatively new, because the works are still fresh in your head. The "review father" Gold Knight should seriously win this and yet he's lacking votes because a lot of people didn't really came to read much or even any of his reviews.

Dunno about Adi dominating a category so I won't comment on that, still she was known even before the time she came back so it's not like she was a nobody.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

I want....10 internet cookies!
    Yep,that's true.
    A conversation i forgot about,huh.....I don't know...well...when in guess,just undress!

But a family member is something entirely different.He has to be there for you at any time and act like a big sis or big bro or mom or dad or whatever.It's not easy to attain such a position in such an amount of time.Stuff like that comes naturally.
    have some cookies then give me your adress and I will send you some for real

don't know myself so I will just ask some random questions for now Lukasz (don't tell me that's the wrong name, I'm kinda confused because of Tomasz Buda in Skype XD)

so what's your favourite food/movie/sport?

and I agree

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Narutard has stopped being a Narutard

Ja klar, alles hat seine Vor- und Nachteile. Ist sicher manchmal einfacher, wenn man nicht an Nationalstolz gebunden ist, aber wie du schon sagtest, bei einer WM kann das auch mal sehr schön sein. Wobei ich jetzt schon in Frage stellen würde, ob man alles klarer oder offener sieht, nur weil man keinen Nationalstolz hat. Solange man versucht, möglichst objektiv zu bleiben und der Nationalstolz nicht zu groß wird, funktioniert das glaube ich auch mit ganz gut. Denke, dass ist das mit Abstand wichtigste. Man kann seine Favouriten haben (egal in welchem Bereich) aber man sollte einfach versuchen, so gut wie möglich neutral zu bleiben und die Dinge wirklich so bewerten wie sie sind. Fast unmöglich, da jeder nunmal seine eigene Meinung hat, aber bis zu einem gewissen Grad auf jeden Fall machbar. Wie ich dir ja z.B. schon gesagt habe, ist "Naruto" immer noch mein Lieblingsmanga. Nicht weil er der beste ist, da gibt es wirklich einige weitaus bessere, sondern weil ich eben was damit verbinde. So jetzt aber mal zurück zum Englisch

so it sounds like you already visited a lot of different countries? Which one?
    I'll make it short:I agree

I visited several countries and i travelled a lot when i was younger,so i might miss out a few.Anyway,here's a little list:
    Spain(Majorcax3 or 4,Menorca,Barcelona,Lanzarote(Canary Islands))
    Italy(Venice,Lake Garda)
    Great Britain(London)
    Poland(Wroclaw,Krosno,Gdansk and several smaller places)
    Greece(Rhodos)
    Turkey
    Tunisia
    Dominican Republic

I think that's about it.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

have some cookies then give me your adress and I will send you some for real

don't know myself so I will just ask some random questions for now Lukasz (don't tell me that's the wrong name, I'm kinda confused because of Tomasz Buda in Skype XD)

so what's your favourite food/movie/sport?

and I agree
    Alright.

Lukasz is correct.Tomasz is my brother.

my favourite movies are mostly Ghibli movies such as Mononoke,Spirited Away and the likes.Then Paprika and In Brudges and Eine Leiche zum Dessert.Inception is also one of my faves,just like Oscar.I don't really have a single fave.
    Donuts.They are my favourite food.I could eat them all day and all night.
    I like various kinds of sports.I was always a sucker for track and high jump.Also stuff like football,handball,softball,volleyball and the likes.
    What about you?

Thread Closed
Page 13 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast