Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 130 of 134 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2003

Thread: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

  1. #1936
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    @Xio- why would you care....I am 'just 1 person'
    What is with you and that saying lately?

  2. #1937
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    but you don't swing the other way right? go and get Uriburi!


    Spoiler show
    What's an Uriburi?

    Haha thanks mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Doraku/xi0....I could get behind that. In a platonic sense of course.
    Yeaah sure.. platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post

    Yeah me too...but the "mein admin" thing is a clue I guess.
    For the record, "Mein Admin" was invented by Zat.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I wasn't being mean, was just surprised

    I bet you say that to all the admins!


    No I have no intention to say that to Kait or Tiff . Well, probably I will if I succeed to persuade you.

  3. #1938
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Doraku/xi0....I could get behind that. In a platonic sense of course.

    Hey nichan, I have to admit its partly because of your Magi sets that got me into reading Magi. Its SUCH a good manga, I'm really impressed.
    Nonono, please don't become a second Asca...

    oh, that's great to hear Indeed, it is a fabulous series that deserves more attention I enjoy your post over at the magi section a lot, glad to have you on board!

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Oh whateva

    Yeah me too...but the "mein admin" thing is a clue I guess.

    Oh and thankfully I caught up the other day you asses
    I'm saying too much nonsensical stuff these days

    what clue does mein admin give you? Zat pulled a Kubo (well, maybe not because that's actually the correct word) and now Doku is copying that, I guess that's all.

    oh, sorry. Totally forgot to add spoiler tags your thoughts on this season?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    What's an Uriburi?

    Haha thanks mate

    No I have no intention to say that to Kait or Tiff . Well, probably I will if I succeed to persuade you.
    That was my abbreviation for Uriel

    and lol, hitting on all the admins? You sure know how to climb the ladder

  4. #1939
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Dorakun, I didn't know you.. You-- and Gary.. It's--





    Hello, nii-the-boss.

  5. #1940
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Nii-the-boss. No wonder his self - esteem skyrocketed lately

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #1941
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Nii-the-boss. No wonder his self - esteem skyrocketed lately
    Indeed. Look at how fast he's evolutioning. Now he even got himself a minion, grrhhhh~

  8. #1942
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Dorakun, I didn't know you.. You-- and Gary.. It's--

    Hello, nii-the-boss.
    Scary, right?

    oh I truly love you my daughter how are you doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Nii-the-boss. No wonder his self - esteem skyrocketed lately
    now you're unfair

    ---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Indeed. Look at how fast he's evolutioning. Now he even got himself a minion, grrhhhh~
    what, you agree?

    I guess you could get your own minion too instead of complaining about mine?

  9. #1943
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Soon. He will demand be called niisama... Oh well Kevin ur one interesting case

  10. #1944
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Scary, right?

    oh I truly love you my daughter how are you doing?
    You really need to brainwash your minion. No more delay.

    Me? I've just got back from enjoying a feast for my aunt's birthday, checked laptop, and first thing I saw was material for exam. Is today fun? Yes, tons of studying.

    /end of rant

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    what, you agree?

    I guess you could get your own minion too instead of complaining about mine?
    Nah, I was complaining about your speed of evolution. Not that I am not comfortable with my speed.

  11. #1945
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Soon. He will demand be called niisama... Oh well Kevin ur one interesting case
    You can always call me niisama if you want

    ---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    You really need to brainwash your minion. No more delay.

    Me? I've just got back from enjoying a feast for my aunt's birthday, checked laptop, and first thing I saw was material for exam. Is today fun? Yes, tons of studying.

    /end of rant



    Nah, I was complaining about your speed of evolution. Not that I am not comfortable with my speed.
    He's awesome as he is though, don't feel like brainwashing him.

    Sounds ni... or not so much. I feel like it's always studying for you you know I'm praying for you and some good grades~

    what's so bad about my speed of evolution?

  12. #1946
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post

    I'm saying too much nonsensical stuff these days
    Yes, you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    what clue does mein admin give you? Zat pulled a Kubo (well, maybe not because that's actually the correct word) and now Doku is copying that, I guess that's all.
    Correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    That was my abbreviation for Uriel

    and lol, hitting on all the admins? You sure know how to climb the ladder
    He's not my type

    Now you know that's my intention. My biggest ambition is dominating MH.

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Nii-the-boss. No wonder his self - esteem skyrocketed lately
    Couldn't agree more.

  13. #1947
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Behave, minion

  14. #1948
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    perth
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    How many minions do you have and who are they?

  15. #1949
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    He's awesome as he is though, don't feel like brainwashing him.

    Sounds ni... or not so much. I feel like it's always studying for you you know I'm praying for you and some good grades~

    what's so bad about my speed of evolution?


    Indeed. People say medicine students are always about studying. In a sense, it's true, of course, when they are in exam period. And thanks so much!

    No, no, nothing bad. Never mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Now you know that's my intention. My biggest ambition is dominating MH.
    Even though the smiley is named after someone else, it destroyed my image of you, Dorakun. Goodbye.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Couldn't agree more.
    Shouldn't you be happy? He's your master after all.

  16. #1950
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Yes, you do.

    He's not my type

    Now you know that's my intention. My biggest ambition is dominating MH.
    I believe I haven't said much nonsense when talking to you

    well go and get yourself Uriel, then you can rule MH together
    as if

    Quote Originally Posted by hatsuharupeace View Post
    How many minions do you have and who are they?
    welcome to my thread hatsu

    I'm not that great to have several minions my only minion is awesome Doraku

    I call him Doku because he reminds me of a Sudoku

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post


    Indeed. People say medicine students are always about studying. In a sense, it's true, of course, when they are in exam period. And thanks so much!

    No, no, nothing bad. Never mind.
    You know, when I'm tired of learning I always think of you having so much more to do. That gives me motivation

    but you were complaining

Thread Closed
Page 130 of 134 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts