Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 29 of 134 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 2003

Thread: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

  1. #421
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    I've come back to your mod thread! Now stop whining like jorpedo!

    So what's been happening, dude!?
    School going well atm?
    Hmmmm...so have you been living in Frankfurt all your life? Visited any other cities recently!? ^^
    I'm not whining Jin-nii

    school's going well but way too much to do Glad we get another 3 week holiday right before Christmas Eve

    I lived in Hannover when I was a little child but I don't remember most of it. I wasn born in Frankfurt and nearly lived my whole life here so it's my home
    You talking about german cities? Not recently, last time I was in Köln around a year ago.
    Btw where were you born Jin? And are you still living there?

    ---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Lol, nice picture.

    I'm studying Economy, Business Strategy and Leadership (third year). Not that busy with studies at the moment even though it takes up some time, but I do other things than reading manga/watching anime too, like wasting time on MH
    I found a better one, just fantastic



    I see, Leadership huh? I smell a upheaval
    what will you do after you're finished with studying?

    Even minute on MH is worth it

  2. #422
    GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,460
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    I have seen that one tons of times before. It was even my avatar years ago. I'm considering using it again.

    Work I guess, not sure with what yet
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  3. #423
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I have seen that one tons of times before. It was even my avatar years ago. I'm considering using it again.

    Work I guess, not sure with what yet
    sry I'm a new fan so I didn't see it yet I would consider using it too but I'm too much of a Narutard

    no ideas or a job you would like to do? How long until your studies are finished?

  4. #424
    GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,460
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Nah, got nothing mapped out really. Technically in 7 months, but I'm probably going straight for Masters = + 2 years.

    You can always take a break from being a Narutard, so to speak
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  5. #425
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Arrow Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I'm not whining Jin-nii

    school's going well but way too much to do Glad we get another 3 week holiday right before Christmas Eve

    I lived in Hannover when I was a little child but I don't remember most of it. I wasn born in Frankfurt and nearly lived my whole life here so it's my home
    You talking about german cities? Not recently, last time I was in Köln around a year ago.
    Btw where were you born Jin? And are you still living there?
    You're just lonely. Ok. I get it.

    Hmmm. Even though I'm happy to be on a break, the majority of time I've been working on uni work so it's really no different to going in for lessons, etc. xDDDD~ Well, at least I can take my time at home. :3

    3 weeks before christmas. Lucky fella.

    I was born in London. Grew up in London and recently moved to Robin Land. It's been fun so far. Yes, I am still living here.

    Shame dk and his camels are far away though.

  6. #426
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    here and there
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Nah, got nothing mapped out really. Technically in 7 months, but I'm probably going straight for Masters = + 2 years.

    You can always take a break from being a Narutard, so to speak
    I took a brake permanently. I am still doing my bachelors. Good luck with yours.

  7. #427
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Nah, got nothing mapped out really. Technically in 7 months, but I'm probably going straight for Masters = + 2 years.

    You can always take a break from being a Narutard, so to speak
    Good luck with it then!

    Well yeah I could but I don't really want to yet still I might use an TTGL ava/sig if I should stumble upon a good one~

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    You're just lonely. Ok. I get it.

    Hmmm. Even though I'm happy to be on a break, the majority of time I've been working on uni work so it's really no different to going in for lessons, etc. xDDDD~ Well, at least I can take my time at home. :3

    3 weeks before christmas. Lucky fella.

    I was born in London. Grew up in London and recently moved to Robin Land. It's been fun so far. Yes, I am still living here.

    Shame dk and his camels are far away though.
    pfff I only want to talk to you man

    I see, well that's better than nothing :3 How long until you're finished with study? Don't forget that you need to make me a ring later on

    no not before Christmas, it starts right before Christmas (22 or 23, not sure) and ends around the 10th of January. Already looking forward to it

    London huh? I friend of mine recently visited the town, maybe he saw you but London definitely is a pretty epic city

    and lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I took a brake permanently. I am still doing my bachelors. Good luck with yours.
    from being a Narutard? O_o why you stopped? and welcome to my thread genesis~

  8. #428
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Shogouki
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,195
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Heya nii-chan.

    How've you been doing? Exams coming round?
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

  9. #429
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    Heya nii-chan.

    How've you been doing? Exams coming round?
    hey baka, I hope you stay longer this time

    Doing fine but being busy because yeah, exams are coming Next few weeks will be quite busy but I just focus on the holidays coming right before Christmas Eve and the work will be a lot more endurable

    how are you?~

  10. #430
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Exams? When? How is the preparation so far?

    Are you going to celebrate Christmas, btw?

    And hi.

  11. #431
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Exams? When? How is the preparation so far?

    Are you going to celebrate Christmas, btw?

    And hi.
    the first ones are starting next week, then we will have another one every week until holiday preparations are going good, I should definitely learn more but I'm learning more with every day the exams get closer. Last two or even one day before I will learn like hell then everythings going to be fine... at least I hope so


    well of course, I'm celebrating it with my family. It's always a good chance to see some family members you didn't see in a long time and I can't deny that it's really fun to talk with them, especially with my uncle going to get lots of money out of him this time


    And welcome phio, glad to have you hear

  12. #432
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    8th Day
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,104
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Christmas is best celebrated with girls..too bad I have no one this year
    Maybe I should suggest a family celebration now that you mention it..
    All the best with your exams naru

  13. #433
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    @ Zelx

    Well, I grown up learning that big days like Christmas or New Years is family time, so spending it with your boyfriend or girlfriend is a bit strange. XD But that sounds like a good idea as well; you can hang out a day before or after the real big day~

    Ganbatte ne, nii-kun! I'd say that learning so close to exam is a bit deadly, though I did it often too; but if that is the best effective way for you to learn then all the best with it. ^^

  14. #434
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    FAAAAAAAAATHERRR!!! I finally came to visit your post, your mighty dragoness is here

  15. #435
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Believe in the me that believes in you~

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Christmas is best celebrated with girls..too bad I have no one this year
    Maybe I should suggest a family celebration now that you mention it..
    All the best with your exams naru
    with girls? O___o it's a family celebration over here, there's no way I would just spend it with girls or my friends. Later on maybe but first comes the big family Christmas Dinner

    and thanks Zel

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Well, I grown up learning that big days like Christmas or New Years is family time, so spending it with your boyfriend or girlfriend is a bit strange. XD But that sounds like a good idea as well; you can hang out a day before or after the real big day~

    Ganbatte ne, nii-kun! I'd say that learning so close to exam is a bit deadly, though I did it often too; but if that is the best effective way for you to learn then all the best with it. ^^
    well I don't celebrate new years with family anymore, it's not as much of a family time as Christmas. Only exception was with my uncle and the rest of the family last year, that one was awesome well being in a nice mansion in spain definitely helps

    yup it can be deadly but that's how it did it the last few years and it functioned very well, at least most of the time. Definitely not the best way but it works for me. And thanks, hope I will get some good results

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    FAAAAAAAAATHERRR!!! I finally came to visit your post, your mighty dragoness is here
    RAVEEEEEEEEEE-CHAN you're finally here oh my gawd
    stay a while, enjoy your time and talk with me about some random stuff

Thread Closed
Page 29 of 134 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts