Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

Hello everyone!

My names Naruto-niichan (guess why ), pleased to meet you!
    I've joined MH quite a few years ago but I was too lazy to create a thread, or to be honest, didn't even know that such a section existed since I was told by Desy-chan

I'm 20 years old and I started reading manga at the age of 15, or 12 if you count reading a bunch of Dragonball volumes
    Since 2009, I'm in an apprenticeship for education and will hopefully finish it in 2013.

Anything else you wanna know? Feel free to ask me whatever comes to your mind!
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; July 31, 2011 at 04:14 PM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner quaresma's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Narutard's showing up :nuts

Welcome lol

Good luck with your studies, and keep enjoying MH
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic165810_1.gif

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see that you created a thread here, though i still haven't

I already have a pretty good idea about the mangas you follow and the ones that you most enjoy, so a different question, what's your favourite sports and do you follow any tv series ?

Also if you feel like it, visit the Fun Forum Section, specially the "The last to Post Wins" thread

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Nice to see that you created a thread here, though i still haven't
    oh my, you're spaming the whole MH forum but you don't have a thread here? I'm ashamed
    It's time you make one, I'm sure there are a lot of people waiting for it!

I already have a pretty good idea about the mangas you follow and the ones that you most enjoy
    You sure about that?

About my favourite sport... well I don't have a particular one but f.ex. football, even though I play like a bungler. I'm kind of a winter sports freak so I enjoy a lot of those. Biathlon, Nordic combined and alpine skiing to name a few. Oh and swimming, I did it myself for quite some time.

I don't follow any tv series right now, maybe because I don't watch TV that much. If I had to name one I followed regularly, it would be Two and a half Men. It's damn funny. And I followed Fringe for quite some time, I often enjoy shows about a bit paranormal subjects (not like I would believe stuff like that but it's kind of interesting sometimes )

Also if you feel like it, visit the Fun Forum Section, specially the "The last to Post Wins" thread
    I will do that! Planned to visit this section a long time ago but I forget it all the time

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    oh my, you're spaming the whole MH forum but you don't have a thread here? I'm ashamed
    It's time you make one, I'm sure there are a lot of people waiting for it!
    I definitely need to create one

You sure about that?

About my favourite sport... well I don't have a particular one but f.ex. football, even though I play like a bungler. I'm kind of a winter sports freak so I enjoy a lot of those. Biathlon, Nordic combined and alpine skiing to name a few. Oh and swimming, I did it myself for quite some time.
    Yeah

Nice to see that you like Soccer. It's my favourite sport and i spent most of my childhood and days as a teenager playing it.
    Interesting to see that you like Winter Sports, since they aren't really that popular, compared to other sports. I also don't watch much of them, but they are definitely quite interesting

I don't follow any tv series right now, maybe because I don't watch TV that much. If I had to name one I followed regularly, it would be Two and a half Men. It's damn funny. And I followed Fringe for quite some time, I often enjoy shows about a bit paranormal subjects (not like I would believe stuff like that but it's kind of interesting sometimes )
    I also don't watch much tv lately, but i make sure that i follow How I met Your Mother always. Watching online isn't that bad cuz if i had to wait to when it gets here in Portugal .....
    I have heard and actually watch some episodes of Fringe, but nothing more than that.

I will do that! Planned to visit this section a long time ago but I forget it all the time
    Nice
    Last edited by jorped; July 31, 2011 at 05:22 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I definitely need to create one
    Yeah still I shouldn't be the one talking, it took me 4 years to create one...

Nice to see that you like Soccer. It's my favourite sport and i spent most of my childhood and days as a teenager playing it.
    Interesting to see that you like Winter Sports, since they aren't really that popular, compared to other sports. I also don't watch much of them, but they are definitely quite interesting
    Soccer's very popular in Portugal or? Still we (Germany) kicked you out quite a few times
    I enjoy it a lot too but I don't have that much talent
    well winter sports are quite popular in germany but you're right, it's not that popular compared with other sports. Still there are 15 - 30 thousand people watching biathlon directly in some kind of "stadium" so it can partly compete with soccer, at least in my homecountry.

I also don't watch much tv lately, but i make sure that i follow How I met Your Mother always. Watching online isn't that bad cuz if i had to wait to when it gets here in Portugal .....
    I have heard and actually watch some episodes of Fringe, but nothing more than that.
    that's quite a famous show. Even though I don't watch it regularly I know a few things about it. Some people would say the show is legen.. wait for it.. dary, right?
    And I agree, watching online is a very good thing, especially if you have to wait month or years for a publication in your country.
    Fringe isn't that great a show, that's why I dropped watching it regularly. Still it's enjoyable, so I watch it sometimes. Is there another series besides How I met your Mother which you enjoyed a lot or watched regularly?
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; July 31, 2011 at 05:44 PM.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Soccer's very popular in Portugal or? Still we (Germany) kicked you out quite a few times
    I enjoy it a lot too but I don't have that much talent sweatdrop
    well winter sports are quite popular in germany but you're right, it's not that popular compared with other sports. Still there are 15 - 30 thousand people watching biathlon directly in some kind of "stadium" so it can partly compete with soccer, at least in my homecountry.
    Soccer is definitely the most popular sport in Portugal. And yeah lately you guys have kicked our ass sometimes
    But that's is going to change Or at least i hope so. I think that we have maybe in the global more valuable players than Germany currently, but Germany has managed to be a lot better than us as a whole.

that's quite a famous show. Even though I don't watch it regularly I know a few things about it. Some people would say the show is legen.. wait for it.. dary, right?
    And I agree, watching online is a very good thing, especially if you have to wait month or years for a publication in your country.
    Fringe isn't that great a show, that's why I dropped watching it regularly. Still it's enjoyable, so I watch it sometimes. Is there another series besides How I met your Mother which you enjoyed a lot or watched regularly?
    Yeah How I Met Your Mother is quite famous and it is legen...wait for it..... dary
    I found the most funny thing i have ever watch, and even thought it was already a lot of seasons i don't want it to end

Besides How I met Your Mother, i could say i watched the second season of Glee, and it's still enjoyable, thought it isn't the same any more.
    I also used to watch Chuck, but dropped it cuz for me the story was totally "dead". Apart from it i can casually watch on tv, series like Bones, House, Spartacus but i don't really follow them.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on your thread, narutonii-kun!

A question…mmm…okay I have one. Have you watched the latest episode of Hanasaku Iroha?
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone!

My names Naruto-niichan (guess why ), pleased to meet you!
    I've joined MH quite a few years ago but I was too lazy to create a thread, or to be honest, didn't even know that such a section existed since I was told by Desy-chan

I'm 20 years old and I started reading manga at the age of 15, or 12 if you count reading a bunch of Dragonball volumes
    Since 2009, I'm in an apprenticeship for education and will hopefully finish it in 2013.

Anything else you wanna know? Feel free to ask me whatever comes to your mind!
    Thats because you have to get out of the Naruto thread and see that mh has more sections.

You can stay in the Noblesse section all you like.

Nice Rai signature,

Also GL with the apprenticeship.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Hai.

IMO your old avatar suited your screenname more than the current avatar.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Soccer is definitely the most popular sport in Portugal. And yeah lately you guys have kicked our ass sometimes
    But that's is going to change Or at least i hope so. I think that we have maybe in the global more valuable players than Germany currently, but Germany has managed to be a lot better than us as a whole.
    well portugal sure is a strong soccer country and has a lot of known players. Even though I dislike "Christiano Ronaldo" because he seems very cocky, I have to admit that he's a very good player.
    Still you shouldn't talk about defeating us, you lost against greece it was a shame that you couldn't gain the european champion title back then, I remember it being a big big surprise when you lost the final :/

btw, do you play soccer in a club or just for fun?

Yeah How I Met Your Mother is quite famous and it is legen...wait for it..... dary
    I found the most funny thing i have ever watch, and even thought it was already a lot of seasons i don't want it to end

Besides How I met Your Mother, i could say i watched the second season of Glee, and it's still enjoyable, thought it isn't the same any more.
    I also used to watch Chuck, but dropped it cuz for me the story was totally "dead". Apart from it i can casually watch on tv, series like Bones, House, Spartacus but i don't really follow them.
    that's the same for me and Two and a half Men, there isn't a single series where I laugh that much. How I met your Mother is good but for some reason it's not my cup of tea.

oh Glee started here recently but it wasn't very popular so the series was already canceled. I don't even know Chuck, what's the series about?
    To be honest I was a big House fan, I even watched the newest episodes online. Still it suffered the same fate as a lot of other series, they get kind of boring/bad over time :/

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Congratulations on your thread, narutonii-kun!

A question…mmm…okay I have one. Have you watched the latest episode of Hanasaku Iroha?
    Thanks Desy

Sure I have, the show is as amazing as it was in the beginning! Sorry for not posting in the specific thread
    I enjoyed the ep about Nako very much and I think it's a very good idea to give a better insight on a few side characters. It was interesting to see that Nako is like a different person when she's with her family. Do you think she will change a bit at work now or stay the same? Seeing that ohana's grandmother praised her for the work she has done, I think she will stay the same.

I will post a bit more in the specific thread when I find the time. And you think about a more personal question

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Thats because you have to get out of the Naruto thread and see that mh has more sections.

You can stay in the Noblesse section all you like.

Nice Rai signature,

Also GL with the apprenticeship.
    yeah you're right, I should go out and explore MH to it's fullest content!

Thanks, Noblesse is still one of my favourites and the first manga/manwha I made a sig about your sig looks great too! You made it yourself or?

And thanks again! If I'm allowed to ask, what are you doing right know? (career-wise)

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Hai.

IMO your old avatar suited your screenname more than the current avatar.
    Hoi MJ

I think you're right, I'm not very pleased with it but I was too lazy to change it. I should do that sometime soon.
    oh and I think the Zoro ava fits you quite well

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto has a thread!
    You should do this earlier you know and I always like your posts at the otaku theater.
    I don't really have any specific questions or anything..uh..okay,
    what is your favorite anime this season ?
    and what is your overall fav anime?

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

well portugal sure is a strong soccer country and has a lot of known players. Even though I dislike "Christiano Ronaldo" because he seems very cocky, I have to admit that he's a very good player.
    Still you shouldn't talk about defeating us, you lost against greece it was a shame that you couldn't gain the european champion title back then, I remember it being a big big surprise when you lost the final :/
    Yeah Cristiano Ronaldo is indeed a bit cocky, but i can like him, cuz he definitely trains a lot. I have been around of stuff and it seems , that he is one of the people that most soon gets to the trainings and ends being the last ones to leave, so as a football player, he is an example.

Greece Greece on that time was better than nowadays, but still our team should had been able to win against it. On the Europe 2004 we lost 2 times, and both were against Greece The first match of the competition and the last It's a bit ironic

btw, do you play soccer in a club or just for fun?
    I don't play any more but i did till i was 16 i think. But on that time with high school and the fact that i also that i wasn't being as important on the team as i wanted i ended giving up, though i don't really remember it well. I shouldn't had done that . Now i don't play much, but it's definitely my favourite sport and i try to not miss a game of my team that is Porto
    In less than a month we are going to play against Barça and unfortunately i think we are going to loose for quite a lot

that's the same for me and Two and a half Men, there isn't a single series where I laugh that much. How I met your Mother is good but for some reason it's not my cup of tea.

oh Glee started here recently but it wasn't very popular so the series was already canceled. I don't even know Chuck, what's the series about?
    To be honest I was a big House fan, I even watched the newest episodes online. Still it suffered the same fate as a lot of other series, they get kind of boring/bad over time :/
    Yeah most series tend to get boring, after a while, but that's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    Created by Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak, this action-comedy television series revolves around Charles “Chuck” Bartowski, an “average computer-whiz-next-door” whose life is about to change forever. Suddenly, an encoded e-mail from his former Stanford University roommate Bryce Larkin, now a CIA Agent, turns his life topsy-turvy. The message, a copy of the world’s greatest database of secret information, imprints into Chuck’s brain fanning the flame on the NSA and the CIA. Both agencies want to recover the intelligence and tell off Major John Casey and Agent Sarah Walker to retrieve the data.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What?

Anyway, guess it's no need to welcome you to MH anymore, but welcome to Member Zone anyway! And yay for creating a thread of your own. Must feel like discovering a new part of the world, lol.

How are you doing? Apprenticeship for education means like you work as a teacher's assistant or something like that? Sorry if I'm wrong.

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. <3

How does it feel to be an apprentice? MEet any hot students yet?

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast