Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Narutard's showing up :nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Naruto has a thread!
    You should do this earlier you know and I always like your posts at the otaku theater.
    I don't really have any specific questions or anything..uh..okay,
    what is your favorite anime this season ?
    and what is your overall fav anime?
    thank you very much you're an enrichment for this section too!

My fav of this season? well that would be Usagi Drop but so far there's no series sticking out that much. I'm watching Kamisama Dolls, Nurarihyon no Mago Season 2, Sacred Seven and No.6 from this season, so if there's anything else you would recommend I would be glad to hear it

My overall fav anime would be FMA:Brotherhood but there are a few other great ones like Death Note, Darker than Black, Bakemonogatari and Baccano!/Durarara!!. There sure are a lot more but that's what comes to my mind now.
    What's your overall fav? Again feel free to recommend anything, I'm sure there are tons of good anime worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Yeah Cristiano Ronaldo is indeed a bit cocky, but i can like him, cuz he definitely trains a lot. I have been around of stuff and it seems , that he is one of the people that most soon gets to the trainings and ends being the last ones to leave, so as a football player, he is an example.
    It's a good thing that he's hard-working, still I kind of dislike his character. Lionel Messi is much more likeable as a person, at least in my opinion. Both are great player but I don't like how Ronaldo always tries to juggle with the ball. Sometimes it's better if you just leave out the tricks and shoot. Still it would be unfair to judge him as a person, I'm just talking about how he looks to me on the soccer field.
    Who's your favourite soccer player?

Greece Greece on that time was better than nowadays, but still our team should had been able to win against it. On the Europe 2004 we lost 2 times, and both were against Greece The first match of the competition and the last It's a bit ironic
    true, no one thought portugal would lose but soccer is one of the sports were everything is possible. oh and you know what? The coach of greece back then was a german

I don't play any more but i did till i was 16 i think. But on that time with high school and the fact that i also that i wasn't being as important on the team as i wanted i ended giving up, though i don't really remember it well. I shouldn't had done that . Now i don't play much, but it's definitely my favourite sport and i try to not miss a game of my team that is Porto
    In less than a month we are going to play against Barça and unfortunately i think we are going to loose for quite a lot
    Soccer definitely is one of the most interesting sports around the world. It's a shame that you dropped, who knows, maybe you could have become the next "Christiano Ronaldo"
    Barca is the best team right now but don't lose your hope, like I already said, everything is possible the portuguese teams did great last season!

Thanks for the info in Chuck, it sounds interesting. Do you think it's worth watching?

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    What?

Anyway, guess it's no need to welcome you to MH anymore, but welcome to Member Zone anyway! And yay for creating a thread of your own. Must feel like discovering a new part of the world, lol.

How are you doing? Apprenticeship for education means like you work as a teacher's assistant or something like that? Sorry if I'm wrong.
    well every forum has such a section but I always concentrated on the manga/anime forum so I didn't pay much attention to anything else
    Thanks anyway, it's just a little footstep for humanity but a great one for me!

I'm doing fine, holiday is always nice but school starts again next week @@ Still I'm kind of looking forward to it. How are you?
    No that's not it, I'm going to be an educator for children at the age of 1 - 12/13. I like working with this children, that's why I choose this apprenticeship. I have thought of becoming a teacher when I've worked as a educator for a few years but that's still up in the air.
    So what are you doing right now? (career-wise)

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    well every forum has such a section but I always concentrated on the manga/anime forum so I didn't pay much attention to anything else
    Thanks anyway, it's just a little footstep for humanity but a great one for me!

I'm doing fine, holiday is always nice but school starts again next week @@ Still I'm kind of looking forward to it. How are you?
    No that's not it, I'm going to be an educator for children at the age of 1 - 12/13. I like working with this children, that's why I choose this apprenticeship. I have thought of becoming a teacher when I've worked as a educator for a few years but that's still up in the air.
    So what are you doing right now? (career-wise)
    LOL, indeed. So congrats for discovering a new part of MH!

Look forward to the start of school? Now that is something I rarely hear. Those around me love to complain about how fast time goes by and that we've used up the holidays, me included. XD I'm still halfway through the holidays, yet I'm sad already. I wish free days have more than 24 hours. T__T

Oh, I see... That's interesting. Teaching is a hard job, but it seems to be also a fun one. Teaching those little kids will require special techniques then. Are you prepared? XD Me, career-wise, I'm still in college with medicine as my major. Entering the second year. So it's still quite far away as a doctor. :3

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

true, no one thought portugal would lose but soccer is one of the sports were everything is possible. oh and you know what? The coach of greece back then was a german

Spoiler show

Soccer definitely is one of the most interesting sports around the world. It's a shame that you dropped, who knows, maybe you could have become the next "Christiano Ronaldo"
    I always thought i could end being a nice player, but not on Ronaldo level. Players with his talent can be almost counted using only my hands
    I also regret that i dropped soccer, but probably it wasn't going to end any where.

Barca is the best team right now but don't lose your hope, like I already said, everything is possible the portuguese teams did great last season!
    Only Porto did
    Yeah Barça is indeed the best team, and comparing to the others, there is really a big difference. God knows for example the difference between it and Manchester United. Manchester United looked so hopeless against them on the final
    But we still have definitely a chance.
    Yesterday we lost against Lyon.
    They did 2/3 shoots, 2 goals. Porto controlled the game and deserved to win, but .... Soccer is pretty unpredictable But we are still playing without players like Falcao, Guarin, Alvaro Pereira, that are extremely important to the team.
    Back to Barça though we have a chance is going to be very hard. Players like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pedro, Villa can pretty much destroy any defense, and sadly thought Porto's isn't that bad, it isn't also that good. I don't really mind if we loose, cuz that would be pretty understandable, but at least we have to show them what we value

Thanks for the info in Chuck, it sounds interesting. Do you think it's worth watching?
    I didn't watch the first season, but i still got to understand everything. I actually enjoyed a lot the second and the third season, but i found the forth season very "dead" and ended dropping because of that.
    So though i think some episodes are quite good and i enjoyed a lot, i don't really think it is a must watch, manly because of this last season that sucked a lot imo
    Last edited by jorped; August 01, 2011 at 12:56 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Thank you. <3

How does it feel to be an apprentice? MEet any hot students yet?
    It feels good but also bad at times. You have less responsibility so (most of the time) you don't have to do the often boring paperwork, yet sometimes you are like a errand-boy for your superiors. Still most of my superiors were/are nice people so it's not that bad.
    Nonetheless I'm looking forward to the end of the apprenticeship.

I sure did most of them are rather egocentric but there are some nice ones as well

LOL, indeed. So congrats for discovering a new part of MH!

Look forward to the start of school? Now that is something I rarely hear. Those around me love to complain about how fast time goes by and that we've used up the holidays, me included. XD I'm still halfway through the holidays, yet I'm sad already. I wish free days have more than 24 hours. T__T

Oh, I see... That's interesting. Teaching is a hard job, but it seems to be also a fun one. Teaching those little kids will require special techniques then. Are you prepared? XD Me, career-wise, I'm still in college with medicine as my major. Entering the second year. So it's still quite far away as a doctor. :3
    thanks XD well yeah I am the same, it's just an exception this year because we get some new courses and a new class. Actually I'm not really looking forward to, it's more like I'm eager to know what awaits me. It could turn out both ways but I'm an optimist so yeah, I hope for the best (please god, let some of my friends be in the new class )

I sure am prepared xP I already went to a few establishments and it always went out good I wanted to stay at the last one, two kids were both clenching to one of my legs at the last day and said I shouldn't go. It was very tear-jerking, so I hope I will be able to work there again.

oh so you will be a doctor? I heard it's quite difficult to study, is that right? I think it's a very nice job and it fits you, good look for your study!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Ask any of 'em out yet, hot female teachers included?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I always thought i could end being a nice player, but not on Ronaldo level. Players with his talent can be almost counted using only my hands
    I also regret that i dropped soccer, but probably it wasn't going to end any where.
    That's true. Still it's the best thing to work for something you enjoy/like so it's a sad thing you dropped. Do you plan to ever join a club again?

Only Porto did
    Yeah Barça is indeed the best team, and comparing to the others, there is really a big difference. God knows for example the difference between it and Manchester United. Manchester United looked so hopeless against them on the final
    But we still have definitely a chance.
    Yesterday we lost against Lyon.
    They did 2/3 shoots, 2 goals. Porto controlled the game and deserved to win, but .... Soccer is pretty unpredictable But we are still playing without players like Falcao, Guarin, Alvaro Pereira, that are extremely important to the team.
    Back to Barça though we have a chance is going to be very hard. Players like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pedro, Villa can pretty much destroy any defense, and sadly thought Porto's isn't that bad, it isn't also that good. I don't really mind if we loose, cuz that would be pretty understandable, but at least we have to show them what we value
    there were a lot of portueguese teams in the last rounds so I think they all did good still porto obviously was the best, otherwise they wouldn't have won
    You're right, it definitely will be hard but I'm often rooting for the "underdog" so I hope Porto will win or at least put up a good fight!

I didn't watch the first season, but i still got to understand everything. I actually enjoyed a lot the second and the third season, but i found the forth season very "dead" and ended dropping because of that.
    So though i think some episodes are quite good and i enjoyed a lot, i don't really think it is a must watch, manly because of this last season that sucked a lot imo
    hmm well then I won't watch it, I hate to see something you like turning into a bad/disappointing thing

Ask any of 'em out yet, hot female teachers included?
    you're quite snoopy, aren't you? there are a few good-looking teachers but I would never ask them out most of them have a odd personality but even if they weren't that odd, I never would ask out a teacher because I think a relationshiod between a teacher and a student would be odd/crazy in itself

yeah I asked one of the students out and she did become my girlfriend but in the end it turned out that she wasn't the person she was pretending to be so it didn't function :/
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; August 02, 2011 at 08:39 AM.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I read at Sacred Seven's thread that you haven't watched Code Geass! As an old resident of Member Zone section, I order you to watch Code Geas right away!

...Just kidding. But you really have to watch it, it's so awesome. I'm planning to re-watch it again some time soon.

thanks XD well yeah I am the same, it's just an exception this year because we get some new courses and a new class. Actually I'm not really looking forward to, it's more like I'm eager to know what awaits me. It could turn out both ways but I'm an optimist so yeah, I hope for the best (please god, let some of my friends be in the new class )

I sure am prepared xP I already went to a few establishments and it always went out good I wanted to stay at the last one, two kids were both clenching to one of my legs at the last day and said I shouldn't go. It was very tear-jerking, so I hope I will be able to work there again.

oh so you will be a doctor? I heard it's quite difficult to study, is that right? I think it's a very nice job and it fits you, good look for your study!
    Haha, I see. That's very good of you. Starting a new year with an optimistic heart will be a strong 'fuel' for the upcoming hardships. All the best! And I do hope you'll be together with some of your friends. During my third year in high school I was separated with some of my hang-out friends, and because of different schedules, we ended up busy and didn't hang out as often as usual.. But there is always payback time, so don't worry too much. Go and make new friends! ...Easier said than done, I know.

Aww~ You sure love children a lot, do you? Sometimes I have trouble controlling my emotion if they get too clingy when I have work to do, but generally they are fun indeed. :P

It's not quite; it is indeed difficult. =__= What I studied during high school is more or less useless (except biology of course, but it's a very basic one compared to what I have to learn now) so I feel like starting everything new at 0. But I survived. Have to do my best on the upcoming semester. And thank you very much! I wonder how you can tell that this job fits me. XD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I read at Sacred Seven's thread that you haven't watched Code Geass! As an old resident of Member Zone section, I order you to watch Code Geas right away!

...Just kidding. But you really have to watch it, it's so awesome. I'm planning to re-watch it again some time soon.
    XD desy said the same so I will definitely watch it sometime soon! No need to order me Dr. Phio

Haha, I see. That's very good of you. Starting a new year with an optimistic heart will be a strong 'fuel' for the upcoming hardships. All the best! And I do hope you'll be together with some of your friends. During my third year in high school I was separated with some of my hang-out friends, and because of different schedules, we ended up busy and didn't hang out as often as usual.. But there is always payback time, so don't worry too much. Go and make new friends! ...Easier said than done, I know.
    Payback time... that sounds rather sinister XD It sounds like you already had your payback time, what was it?
    I hope I won't need any but thanks for your kind words!
    Yeah easier said than done, I don't even know if there will be any nicy guy, especially because the class exists to 2/3 of women/girls @@ and to be honest that's a bit too much, last year was a bit of a continuing cat fight...

Aww~ You sure love children a lot, do you? Sometimes I have trouble controlling my emotion if they get too clingy when I have work to do, but generally they are fun indeed. :P
    well that depends on the children, there a quite a lot cheeky devils as well. There are kids who can make me very very angry and to be honest it's definitely difficult to deal with every kid in the same way, you are bound to have your favourites and hated ones. Still the job is very interesting and yeah, I like working with kids and teaching them new stuff ( I wouldn't mind becoming a teacher, maybe ).
    I agree, it's annyoing when they are too clingy but it was just at the last day and that's why it made me more sad instead of angry :/

It's not quite; it is indeed difficult. =__= What I studied during high school is more or less useless (except biology of course, but it's a very basic one compared to what I have to learn now) so I feel like starting everything new at 0. But I survived. Have to do my best on the upcoming semester. And thank you very much! I wonder how you can tell that this job fits me. XD
    there are other hard jobs as well xP and if you're good you will earn big money
    still I get your point, it definitely sounds hard :/ I wish you all the best, I'm sure you will do good!
    And I thought it fits you because I got the impression that you're very... philanthropic

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

XD desy said the same so I will definitely watch it sometime soon! No need to order me Dr. Phio
    Soon-to-be-Dr., you mean. Do tell me when you watched it!

Payback time... that sounds rather sinister XD It sounds like you already had your payback time, what was it?
    I hope I won't need any but thanks for your kind words!
    Yeah easier said than done, I don't even know if there will be any nicy guy, especially because the class exists to 2/3 of women/girls @@ and to be honest that's a bit too much, last year was a bit of a continuing cat fight...
    *nods* Payback time = holidays. :3
    Ouch. I think it's quite rare to see males as a minority in a classroom, at least here. XD Having too many women can indeed be like what you said; we women like to do such thing once in a while. ^^"

well that depends on the children, there a quite a lot cheeky devils as well. There are kids who can make me very very angry and to be honest it's definitely difficult to deal with every kid in the same way, you are bound to have your favourites and hated ones. Still the job is very interesting and yeah, I like working with kids and teaching them new stuff ( I wouldn't mind becoming a teacher, maybe ).
    I agree, it's annyoing when they are too clingy but it was just at the last day and that's why it made me more sad instead of angry :/
    LOL, yeah. I once participated in teaching handicapped children for few days; I taught them how to play a keyboard simply. And dealing with handicapped children sure is harder than normal children (and I think I unconsciously offended one of them =___=) but that experience was interesting. The parting day was kinda sad as well. :P

there are other hard jobs as well xP and if you're good you will earn big money
    still I get your point, it definitely sounds hard :/ I wish you all the best, I'm sure you will do good!
    And I thought it fits you because I got the impression that you're very... philanthropic
    Thank youu! ^____^ Oh, am I? Never really thought of myself like that. I think you're the more philanthropic type, especially children. So I bet you're gonna do well on that job too. ^^

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not snoopy, I'm pervy.

So what got you into Naruto?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Soon-to-be-Dr., you mean. Do tell me when you watched it!
    yeah, my bad still I think for me you will be Dr. Phio from now on XD

I sure will!

*nods* Payback time = holidays. :3
    Ouch. I think it's quite rare to see males as a minority in a classroom, at least here. XD Having too many women can indeed be like what you said; we women like to do such thing once in a while. ^^
    ah I see x3 well most of the classes I were in had a male minority but just by a small margin. Most of the german classes are half male/half female. Is it the same in Indonesia?

Education is still something mostly done by women, I would say 3/4 of actual educators are women. Nevertheless the job got a lot more popular over the last 5-10 years. Our homeroom teacher told us that back then they had 2-3 males at most in every class, some even without any. Now most of the classes have 7 or 8 males (and I'm really glad about that).
    And yup it's not that easy sometimes but to be honest, I thought it would be even more intense. It went relatively well after a while so I hope it will be the same (or even better) with my next class.

LOL, yeah. I once participated in teaching handicapped children for few days; I taught them how to play a keyboard simply. And dealing with handicapped children sure is harder than normal children (and I think I unconsciously offended one of them =___=) but that experience was interesting. The parting day was kinda sad as well. :P

oh, why did ya do that? true, I'm sure it wasn't easy and I respect those who are teaching them but it's nothing I would like to do for a longer time. It's an honorable work but well, nothing for me :/
    still I'm sure it is a interesting experience (what did you do to offend it?)

Thank youu! ^____^ Oh, am I? Never really thought of myself like that. I think you're the more philanthropic type, especially children. So I bet you're gonna do well on that job too. ^^
    well you have to be kind of philantropic if you want to work as an educator. Still I wouldn't say I'm more philantropic than you are (or maybe you are a evil, narrow-minded woman who just puts up a facade )
    thanks for the compliment, I'm sure you will be a very kind doctor

I'm not snoopy, I'm pervy.

So what got you into Naruto?
    I already heard that quite a few times by other members XD so looks like the rumor is true, you really are a perv

The german series. I watched a few episodes and then I couldn't wait and watched the subbed ep's on the internet. Then I read the manga and joined the first manga/anime community. So "Naruto" kind of brought me into this world, that's why it's still something special for me.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

That's true. Still it's the best thing to work for something you enjoy/like so it's a sad thing you dropped. Do you plan to ever join a club again?
    Nah , for now on i will only play football with some friends and not as often as i would want to.

there were a lot of portueguese teams in the last rounds so I think they all did good still porto obviously was the best, otherwise they wouldn't have won
    You're right, it definitely will be hard but I'm often rooting for the "underdog" so I hope Porto will win or at least put up a good fight!
    Yeah Portugueses teams did well specially Porto and Braga. Yeah and i hope that Porto put up a good fight. This sunday porto has already an important game against another portuguese team and if we win it's another important trophy.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

What other members? ._.

Nice. You prefer manga over anime? What other manga do you read?

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you very much you're an enrichment for this section too!

My fav of this season? well that would be Usagi Drop but so far there's no series sticking out that much. I'm watching Kamisama Dolls, Nurarihyon no Mago Season 2, Sacred Seven and No.6 from this season, so if there's anything else you would recommend I would be glad to hear it

My overall fav anime would be FMA:Brotherhood but there are a few other great ones like Death Note, Darker than Black, Bakemonogatari and Baccano!/Durarara!!. There sure are a lot more but that's what comes to my mind now.
    What's your overall fav? Again feel free to recommend anything, I'm sure there are tons of good anime worth watching!
    Darker than Black fan
    Is hei your fav character like me ?
    But I really really like Suou too, she's really cute.
    I'm glad that you watched Bakemonogatari, since you've watched that I don't think I have anything to recommend to you anymore because Bake is really great.
    Yeah, my favorite this season is Usagi Drop too, its the anime that I look forward every week. But, I like Steins;gate more but thats from the last season
    Do you watch Steins?

FMA: Brotherhood is the 2nd place for "overall best" in my chart, Gintama being first
    but I like it alot too, you might say that every episode was a blast watching.
    Uh, but that's also because I didn't read the manga and jumped right into brotherhood.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

ah I see x3 well most of the classes I were in had a male minority but just by a small margin. Most of the german classes are half male/half female. Is it the same in Indonesia?

Education is still something mostly done by women, I would say 3/4 of actual educators are women. Nevertheless the job got a lot more popular over the last 5-10 years. Our homeroom teacher told us that back then they had 2-3 males at most in every class, some even without any. Now most of the classes have 7 or 8 males (and I'm really glad about that).
    And yup it's not that easy sometimes but to be honest, I thought it would be even more intense. It went relatively well after a while so I hope it will be the same (or even better) with my next class.
    I think it depends on the major, right? Like in medicine, you can say that the ratio between male and female is quite balanced; I think the boys win in a small margin like you said. But on some other majors (mostly those involve techniques like engineering, machine, building, etc.) the ratio is more towards boys. I think my friend once said that there were only 3-4 girls compared to 10-12 boys in a class. XD But it's true; I think women are more eager to study than men. lol. :3

But gender doesn't matter anymore, right? So just do your best. XD

oh, why did ya do that? true, I'm sure it wasn't easy and I respect those who are teaching them but it's nothing I would like to do for a longer time. It's an honorable work but well, nothing for me :/
    still I'm sure it is a interesting experience (what did you do to offend it?)
    It was only for 3 days. XD Technically speaking, I wouldn't pick it as my lifetime work. I don't think I can devote my heart as much as those who dedicated their life solely for teaching handicapped children. Still, it was a nice experience. I just wanted to know how it felt like. And I think I offended one of my students by trying to teach her something she had known before (and I asked like, "I bet you didn't know this, right? Have you never learned about this before?" Later on I heard that her mental was not very stable either, so yeah. ^^")

well you have to be kind of philantropic if you want to work as an educator. Still I wouldn't say I'm more philantropic than you are (or maybe you are a evil, narrow-minded woman who just puts up a facade )
    thanks for the compliment, I'm sure you will be a very kind doctor
    That's right. I think I'm not very philanthropic, but like you said, I have to. In fact, we were taught to be so in one of our classes about humanity and empathy. =___= No matter how important it is, the classes are sooo boring. :3 (well, maybe I am indeed an evil, narrow-minded woman who wears a mask at the moment).

And you too will be a good teacher.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast