Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Narutard's showing up :nuts

What do the kids have to do to make you dislike 'em? Just disobey you?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

hey nee-chan.

Is kevin ur real name? How u like FF ?

@M3j ur avy is so fugly

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Code Geass is indeed awesome. You made me wanna go to re-watch it again, though I'm a bit lazy. XD
    Yeah, third season without Lulu would be lonely. Still, I guess I'll check it out. No more news about it, though, I think? :O
    I'm curious, did ya re-watch it? XD I'm definitely gonna check it out too, it could be bad without Lulu but who knows, maybe they can bring us another awesome character : D
    No, no more news :/ but I'm already looking forward to it, hopefully it won't be a disappointment.

Yeah. Juniors are usually regarded as inferior. Not in all universities, but most of them. And the seniors who killed this junior was sent to prison. But then nothing more. This case was very popular and it got lots of attention from the community, but strangely that didn't bring any grave change to orientation period rules. I don't understand why. I'm glad to hear that you guys don't have something like that there. ^^
    well that's some bad phenomenon :/ no doubt that the seniors deserved their punishment but that's not getting the problem at it's root. And sadly that's the usual approach, just punish the bad boys and discuss the problem but at the end nothing changes. England is a good example, I mean something has to be seriously wrong when the people go on such a big rampage but instead of looking at the actual problems they just focused on punishing the "troublemakers".

I was attacked at e-mails, Facebook, and at some sites I went to, saying that I was a spammer, scammer, and other curse words which I believe you know. Simply because I'm best friend with a boy this-person-who-attacked-me liked. Ridiculous, huh?
    Okay, I'll PM you, hohoho~ :3 My name is even unusual here in my place. I guess. XD
    That's ridiculous and miserable did she stop after some time or how did it end?

Thanks for the PM :3 I already said that I like your name but I will say it again XD hmm remembers me that I wanted to answer your last PM but forgot it, shame on me

Thanks! I hope so too. ^^
    Haha, probably. I'm not really setting myself that I must go into specialization no matter what. I'll see again once I've arrived there. Still a long way to go. At remote places, I'm not sure. I think I'm used to the modern life that maybe I'd find quiet life in remote places painful. But that's still a subject to change.
    LOL, specializations are expensive everywhere, hahaha~ XDD
    I feel the same, I can't imagine working at a remote place. Frankfurt is so lively that it would be really hard to adapt to a more silent place.

So how's your study going? Everything fine or lot of stress? :/

I see. I'm not sure if we have something like that over here, though maybe it's just that I don't know if it exists (which reminds me that it's a Devil's Proof and reminds me of Umineko, lol). Maybe it's similar to home schooling, where you pay for teachers to come to your house so you can have classes like in school. But I think home schooling is more lenient in terms of time management. I think they still have to do exams. Well, of course. XD
    I didn't read/watch Umineko so what's that about a devil's proof? XD but yeah it's kind of comparable, still it's impossible over here to graduate with home schooling. It can be used as a back up but the german laws force you to go to school, at least until you have reached a specific age.
    Evening school is relatively strict and you have to learn most of the things for yourself, the teachers just give you the gist of it, at least that's what I heard.

Being a moderator doesn't really require you to be active 24 hours on board, but you do need to visit quite much, and more importantly encourage activity at the place you're taking care of. That's the hardest thing to do, compared to technical issues. :3
    well yeah, that's true. I was a global mod at a german forum and it definitely wasn't easy but I still think it's an enjoyable work =) who knows, maybe there will be a time when I can motivate myself to post more frequently and stop being a lazy lurker XD

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    What do the kids have to do to make you dislike 'em? Just disobey you?
    I love your questions XD kids just disobey you sometimes, that's normal and no reason to be angry about (even though it can be annoying sometimes). What makes me dislike them is their behaviour. Kids are more easy to comprehend because they don't hide their true personality, that's why I can kinda feel and see if they are actually a broad/double-minded person. Of course it's not that easy, sometimes you just make misjudgments but I try to be as objective as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by good_boy View Post
    hey nee-chan.

Is kevin ur real name? How u like FF ?

@M3j ur avy is so fugly
    hey bad_girlie

yeah it's my real name, what's yours?
    The FF is just fun, a good place to spam to your hearts content~

fugly is such a bad word and so not-girlie geez maybe I will name you bad_boylie, looks like that fits you more

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

@nee-chan

My rl name is Jessica. Lol bad_boylie. genius

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you like your new name

so if you won't ask any questions, I will.
    What are you doing (job-wise)? What's your favourite food? Is there anything girlish you like besides VK? And how did ya choose your very unfitting name?

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Glad you like your new name

so if you won't ask any questions, I will.
    What are you doing (job-wise)? What's your favourite food? Is there anything girlish you like besides VK? And how did ya choose your very unfitting name?
    haha okie well i am a student in a college in the united states. Also I am a language tutor. My favourite food would be sushi. OMGOSH i luv it ^^ the name i dunno. I just thought it was kinda cute. As for girlish stuff. I luv romance,shoujo,slice of life both manga and animes

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Narutard has stopped being a Narutard

Ever felt like smacking them with a chair or something, WWE style?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

haha okie well i am a student in a college in the united states. Also I am a language tutor. My favourite food would be sushi. OMGOSH i luv it ^^ the name i dunno. I just thought it was kinda cute. As for girlish stuff. I luv romance,shoujo,slice of life both manga and animes
    ah I see, is the language tutor a sideline then? Or are you so awesome that you can study and have a fulltime job at the same time?
    and what do you study? Language?

I can't believe it, my favourite food is Sushi too so we DO HAVE something in common

So what do you think about Kimi ni Todoke?

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Ever felt like smacking them with a chair or something, WWE style?
    Sure did but never actually did it... otherwise I would never be able to become an educator

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=naruto-niichan;2598884]ah I see, is the language tutor a sideline then? Or are you so awesome that you can study and have a fulltime job at the same time?

I can't believe it, my favourite food is Sushi too so we DO HAVE something in common

yeah i study different languages. Want to seriously start studying japanese. oh well. haha. I love kimi ni todoke haha. SO awesome a bit awkward but awesome

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Title is a LIE!

Hey n-niichan! Have you ever tried ox tongue? Random question. I know. Couldn't think of anything else at present.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

ah I see, is the language tutor a sideline then? Or are you so awesome that you can study and have a fulltime job at the same time?

yeah i study different languages. Want to seriously start studying japanese. oh well. haha. I love kimi ni todoke haha. SO awesome a bit awkward but awesome
    ugh your post is so fugly
    what languages? You love KimiTodo? Then you could actually be a nice person

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Title is a LIE!

Hey n-niichan! Have you ever tried ox tongue? Random question. I know. Couldn't think of anything else at present.
    Title is the TRUTH

Ox tongue? Sounds charming never tried one, how is it tastin'?

Wanna go mad? Saw what you did in DL threads, looks like fun~

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe you! I thought you were an awesome narutard. Shame that you ain't going to be the same now.

Why the hell would I try ox tongue? That's weird. I've tried lamb's tongue before. It was quite nice actually.

How mad? Is that a challenge? You are most welcome to join us.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You catched me, it was a big lie. I will never ever stop being a Narutard
    just don't tell anyone else

well you asked so I thought you might have tried it eating a tongue must be weird, how does a lamb's tongue looks like? And where can you even eat tongues, never saw them on any list

It's challenge! Fine I will join you but I'm sure gamma won't like it

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait.... There is ANOTHER Kevin...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't I already told you? XD remember when I said "let's show them the power of our name"?

but yeah Kevin's an awesome name, isn't it?

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast