Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Gear 325 Discussion/ 326 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 325 Spoiler Thread

oyos

i'm still thinking that rika will be the one to beat everyone on sf... sora has already been 'sitting on the sidelines' as other do all the work, why not now as well? as for the cube like battle, i think its actually a 'team cube' battle, because in the small flashback of sleipnir and lionheart, they were all present in the forest.

for ikki, more than the sky regalia, he is simply trying to go higher and it just happens that the gst is a gathering of the best riders (though some may try to claim the sky regalia). making ikki sky king (by spitfire and simca) is just to tie into genesis' aim of getting the sky regalia since everyone on the team knows that much at least. it was easier to say 'lets make ikki sky king' instead of 'sora is evil and we shouldn't follow him', don't you think? that doesn't mean that spitfire and simca didn't believe that ikki could really pull it off, but considering their position as being part of genesis, they needed to play their cards carefully so as not to get in trouble so obviously. spitfire crossed the line when he gave his title and regalia to kazu, simca was a bit safer due to nike's obsession and overlooked most of her actions.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ush's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    Change of topic.

Am I the only one not going to accept Sora's victory if Kiric doesn't have the Hardest Apostolica? He won't be beating Kiric at this true level if Kiric has some buster ass sub regalia. So OG better have Kiric get them in the middle of the battle or it's going to be total shit.

It's not really a matter of accepting it or not.. If O!G were to do it so Rika totally destroys SF on her own, and Sora sits on the side it would fit his character pretty well. Do I want to see a Kiric vs Sora showdown? Yeah, but thus far Sora has used others to climb to the top so I don't see him changing his ways. He's a lazy person, he'd rather have others do the dirty work for him. Besides Kiric isn't going to have the gem regalia or w/e, so it wouldn't be that great of a fight anyways.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love how you guys think Kiric is so stupid that he would see Rika and say hey lets fight in the tower where she has an advantage. Remember Thorn only has an advantage inside the tower. As we've seen Sonia road riders can be defeated outside the tower, Rika wouldn't have an advantage in a low pressure environment. Kiric would have the advantage outside the tower since he's not affected by normal gravity as Spitfire stated.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I love how you guys think Kiric is so stupid that he would see Rika and say hey lets fight in the tower where she has an advantage. Remember Thorn only has an advantage inside the tower. As we've seen Sonia road riders can be defeated outside the tower, Rika wouldn't have an advantage in a low pressure environment. Kiric would have the advantage outside the tower since he's not affected by normal gravity as Spitfire stated.
    Rika's still pretty strong outside the tower now as a brain charger with the thorn regalia. But besides that, Kiric isn't even aware that she's on her way, nobody does actually. So once theyre in the tower, how can they avoid the fight? Aren't they thousands and thousands of feet underground? No where to run away really. It'll be a surprise attack more than anything, not the fact that Kiric is stupid.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ush View Post
    Rika's still pretty strong outside the tower now as a brain charger with the thorn regalia. But besides that, Kiric isn't even aware that she's on her way, nobody does actually. So once theyre in the tower, how can they avoid the fight? Aren't they thousands and thousands of feet underground? No where to run away really. It'll be a surprise attack more than anything, not the fact that Kiric is stupid.
    The towers pressure and be deactivated as was seen when Ikki entered the tower. I'm sure Kiric has thought of every contingency when it comes to fighting inside his tower. But whatever, the battle is going to fucking bullshit if Kiric isn't fully powered.
    Last edited by Carnevil; August 04, 2011 at 01:38 AM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The towers pressure and be deactivated as was seen when Ikki entered the tower. I'm sure Kiric has thought of every contingency when it comes to fighting inside his tower. But whatever, the battle is going to fucking bullshit if Kiric isn't fully powered.
    Well we'll see. I figured this whole introduction of Rika into here was supposed to give Genesis an advantage. But if you put it that way, it doesn't seem like they'll actually hold one at all. Sora by himself is still plenty strong enough to take on the current SF I think anyways though. But I just don't know if according to the rules whether he can win by himself anyways..

And you never know. Kiric might still put up an impressive fight with his training against Sora. Of course I think he'll lose, as the 'final boss' will be left up to Ikki...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

pft, Kiric is going to own sora's ass regardless of the regalias, most likely rika's going to interfere and save sora's ass

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mifec's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Change of topic.

Am I the only one not going to accept Sora's victory if Kiric doesn't have the Hardest Apostolica? He won't be beating Kiric at this true level if Kiric has some buster ass sub regalia. So OG better have Kiric get them in the middle of the battle or it's going to be total shit.
    I don't really care at this point, IMO Sora would slaughter him anyway with his new legs, hell I doubt Kirk could ever be on Nikes level either. I doubt he can pull off the insanity Kazu did, it was never implied he is "that" strong, he was strong when they where kids and that's about it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mifec View Post
    I don't really care at this point, IMO Sora would slaughter him anyway with his new legs, hell I doubt Kirk could ever be on Nikes level either. I doubt he can pull off the insanity Kazu did, it was never implied he is "that" strong, he was strong when they where kids and that's about it.
    As was stated by Spitfire, Nike was only stronger than Kiric because Kiric doesn't have regalia. It was stated that he was the strongest rider to come out of the tower. He wasn't just strong as a kid when he defeated Sora they were in their early twenties.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

As was stated by Spitfire, Nike was only stronger than Kiric because Kiric doesn't have regalia. It was stated that he was the strongest rider to come out of the tower. He wasn't just strong as a kid when he defeated Sora they were in their early twenties.
    Actually I think they're in their early-mid twenties right now... Because when there was that kaito-gazelle flashback, kaito was just starting Tokyo U so he was about 18 and that was 10 years ago. There was a mistranslation on the chapter I think, as Sora and Nike were kids at this time (12-14? idk). Which now makes me think.. did Kaito have sex with a 12-14 year old lol? Unless Gazelle was a little older than the other gravity children, which is plausible.

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a post from blackluster explaining why Kazu can copy the other roads:

"Many of the powerful roads are at their core based on insane speed, and speed is where the flame road excels. The pressure variance of the wing road, the sonic booms of the thorn road, the hyper compression of the over road and the high speed braking of the bloody road should all be accessible to Kazu allowing him to do basic tricks from each road.

If I think about it, we've actually seen this before from Sano. Remember he was able to replicate the paralyzing ability of the gem road for a short period by stamping his feet at high speed to generate the necessary frequencies.

I think the only road Kazu shouldn't be able to copy would be the rising road, since you need very special and particular parts to generate the magnetic fields needed for its basic illusion tricks, though ironically Kazu already has his own variant on the premise with his flame lens trick."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Exis10's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

I think its actually a 'team cube' battle, because in the small flashback of sleipnir and lionheart, they were all present in the forest.
    Kirik's stated that SF's never fought Sleipnir. SF only fight the one who aim to conquer the tower not all GST-winning team. So I'm not sure about the rule either.

It would be very chaotic if it's all members inside the forest. (I still wonder how the forest can withstand incredible damage that Genesis & SF would do)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exis10 View Post
    Kirik's stated that SF's never fought Sleipnir. SF only fight the one who aim to conquer the tower not all GST-winning team. So I'm not sure about the rule either.

It would be very chaotic if it's all members inside the forest. (I still wonder how the forest can withstand incredible damage that Genesis & SF would do)
    oyos

i didn't say that sleipnir and sf fought, what i said was that in the flashback of sleipnir, all members of both teams were present in the aftermath of the battle (lionheart was on the ground defeated while sleipnir stood above them acting a little 'out of it'). that's why i think it is a 'team cube' battle. also, back when ikki was first brought to the forest, there was enough room for all of the sf members to ride around.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ush View Post
    Actually I think they're in their early-mid twenties right now... Because when there was that kaito-gazelle flashback, kaito was just starting Tokyo U so he was about 18 and that was 10 years ago. There was a mistranslation on the chapter I think, as Sora and Nike were kids at this time (12-14? idk). Which now makes me think.. did Kaito have sex with a 12-14 year old lol? Unless Gazelle was a little older than the other gravity children, which is plausible.
    Kaito said he was almost thirty, just because he was starting Tokyo U doesn't mean he was about 18 he could've started at any age. He could've been almost 20 when he started for all you know. You think there was a mistranslation but you don't know. Until it's proven wrong the translation stands at the gravity children all being in their late twenties. Gazelle could've been any age since brain chargers are just normal people with software implanted like Sleipnir.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaito said he was almost thirty, just because he was starting Tokyo U doesn't mean he was about 18 he could've started at any age. He could've been almost 20 when he started for all you know. You think there was a mistranslation but you don't know. Until it's proven wrong the translation stands at the gravity children all being in their late twenties. Gazelle could've been any age since brain chargers are just normal people with software implanted like Sleipnir.
    You're ignoring the point I was making.. Translation states Sora and them are in their late twenties. However it says Kaito is almost 30, and was starting Tokyo U about 10 years ago. Ok so he was about 18-20. In those flashbacks with Gazelle Sora and Nike are obviously nowhere near Kaitos age, they're frickin kids. How could they possibly be in their late 20s? I suppose Gazelle is a little older, depending whether the brain charger experiment came after the Gravity child one. I figured the Gravity child one had come first though as they stated that they had no intention of wanting to fly, thus the reason brain chargers were created.

The translation is also an obvious fault as the when Kaito was asked if he was Gazelle, he said how could he possibly be, he's almost 30 and the Gravity children are in their late 20's. Doesn't that not make much sense at all? They're in their late 20's but he's almost 30? The ages are pretty fucking close. And no way was Sora or Nike anywhere near 16-17 in that flashback.

Oh and to add to that point, he's using the Gravity childrens ages as a meter to gauge the age of what Gazelle should be as well, even though Gazelle wasn't a gravity child at all, but a brain charger. So it's assumed both experiments were done not much longer after the other.

Not to mention I also remember an instance where there was a flashback of Minami giving Rika Ikki and she was only about 8 years old. So if she's about 8 or so years older than Ikki, that puts her in her early twenties. Making the assumption again that Rika is pretty close to the rest of the first generation Gravity children in terms of age, as it seem indicated. I see an obvious translation fault here.
    Last edited by Ush; August 05, 2011 at 01:36 AM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast