Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter X Hunter Anime- Fall 2011

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter X Hunter Anime- Fall 2011

I have searching the Cast and their including Anime-Projects:

Klliua = Mariya Ise ---> Fairy Tail (Levy Mcgarden, Romeo Conbolt, Edolas Levy Mecgarden), Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (Stocking), Eyeshield 21 (Riku)
    Leorio = Keiji Fujiwara ---> Ao no Exorcist (Fujimoto Shiro), Death Note (Shuichi Aizawa), Fighting Spirit (Tatsuya Kimura)
    Hisoka = Daisuke Namikawa ---> Gantz (Kei Kurono), Bleach (Ulquiorra Schiffer), Black Lagoon (Rock)
    Kurapica = Miyuki Sawashiro ---> Fairy Tail (Ultear, Virgo, Ur), Highschool of the Dead ( Saeko Busujima ), Deadman Wonderland (Toto Sakigami)
    Last edited by TemplateR; August 03, 2011 at 09:34 AM. Reason: My mistake, Hisoka should be Daisuke Namikawa, and Kurapika Miyuki Sawashiro

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kiba's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

this wont turn out good i know it already
    killua with levy mcgardens voice bah

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not going to judge the new anime till after I watch the first few episodes because to me you can't really judge something till it's actually released imo.

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Animeace's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Old/New anime comparison

Found on japanese blog Yaraon. Guess style is a little more different then I thought tho I dont know whats up with the cosplay partLol

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

the old animation is better i know it already it was perfect for me
    new voice actors and plastic animation NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The new style is more similar to the manga... More "childish" than the first anime

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

childish like the manga you jokin?
    hunter x hunter is not childish just gon at some moments
    so dont mix things up
    to make the whole anime more childish is a downfall for this awesome manga if you ask me before it was perfect made the anime

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kiba View Post
    childish like the manga you jokin?
    hunter x hunter is not childish just gon at some moments
    so dont mix things up
    to make the whole anime more childish is a downfall for this awesome manga if you ask me before it was perfect made the anime
    He just meant the art style however. Those screen comparisons of the art wouldn't exactly be correct either since the art style of the HXH anime changed as it progressed and depending on the arc. With the Yorkshin it took a more mature or sombre look while with GI an art style more similar to the new one while the beginning arcs definitely varied depending on the episode but looked ok in general fluctuating more similar to the manga but started to gain its own style.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NoFreakingWay's Avatar
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hamy View Post
    He just meant the art style however. Those screen comparisons of the art wouldn't exactly be correct either since the art style of the HXH anime changed as it progressed and depending on the arc. With the Yorkshin it took a more mature or sombre look while with GI an art style more similar to the new one while the beginning arcs definitely varied depending on the episode but looked ok in general fluctuating more similar to the manga but started to gain its own style.
    I agree. The new screenshots do look hauntingly similar to the art style used in the earliest chapters, which was cartoony. Even Netero looked cartoony back then, just look at him now, your epic beard man who gives the middle finger as his ultimate move.

I do like all the styles incorporated in the manga though, but the hardest things for me to accept were the extremely sketchy manga pages depicting the ending of the GI arc.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get the whole "plastic animation" thing. If there's anything wrong based on this promotional poster alone, it would be the colour scheme which I think could be a little better (check Ao no Exorcist for a great colour scheme). Other than that, the art style resembles the one used in the manga a lot. It also looks more contemporary compared to the first anime (which also has a great art style). Madhouse is a big studio, with quite a few different animation teams, some of them fantastic, some of them mediocre. The only animation style of theirs which comes to mind when I think "plastic", is the awful one used in the Iron Man and the Ultraviolet anime series. I think it was also used in the Devil May Cry anime. That animation style was awfully cheap-looking, but I doubt it's the style they'll be using for the new HxH anime. It's hard to tell which style they'll use for this new series, especially considering the fact that it's most likely going to be more than 26 episodes.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippine
    Post Thanks / Like

this was posted in the madhouse website. can anyone translate it pls? it has to do with the staff

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a translation. I'm not sure how accurate it is because I only put it through Google translate.

NTV series from October 02 (except for some areas) will be broadcast on "HUNTER × HUNTER" What kind of person Mr. Hiroshi director and character designer Takahiro Yoshimatsu Paper, the Mad home page (HP or less) Editing I want to introduce the unit in its sole discretion.

Directed by Hiroshi Paper Statements: Yoshihiro Watanabe

Paper is active coach to coach our business while doing a live studio's president. Initially entered into the animation industry is out to create a variety of affiliation with the studio as an animator I live Toyo Ashida, 2004, "the smile 閃士 Grenadier" was fulfilled in his directorial debut. Then, in the series feature Madhouse "Fang-KIBA-", Weekly Shonen Jump and original works, "Neuro Majin Tantei engagement" and, more recently is "RAINBOW-Er Seven Room 6 -" served as a coach is directly below. I have experience as a coach in various genres, "HUNTER × HUNTER" is challenging the folded.
    The first personal contact with the director and Paper in 2007. Events held in Chicago, USA "Anime Central" when I was invited to accompany the director on Paper. TV series "Majin Tantei Neuro engagement" just in time production ended in North America, the reaction was still not quite live on the air.
    Bank in the U.S. again in 2010. Held in Maryland on the East Coast "Otakon" is. Directed by Mr. Paper "RAINBOW-seven of the two firms Room 6 -" The syndicate has been in the U.S., and hot 過Gosemashita time enthusiastic fans in the United States. "RAINBOW-seven of the two firms Room 6 -" is rich in drama, directed by Paper accepted in the U.S. It was like something grabbed.
    So, this "HUNTERXHUNTER". Paper coach is "RAINBOW-Er Seven Room 6 -" and partnered with producer Jiazhi Mita "Fang" and re-unites the tag's character designer Takahiro Yoshimatsu partnered with?
    The long-awaited, global director of new products to challenge the gods! Please wait while the video now! !

Mr. Takahiro Yoshimatsu character design statement: Takei, Tai Wind

Character design and is designed to be re-drawn animated character cartoon original author Dr. Yoshihiro Togashi (if there is no will create an original character from scratch.) Not change the impression of the original, designed to allow for animation of movement is a very difficult task yet. Yoshimatsu's character animation is one of Japan's leading designers.
    Mr. Takahiro Yoshimatsu belongs to the studio live, "TRIGUN" (see this section of the HP WORKS) and "GPX Cyber ​​Formula New Century" while serving as the character designs, such as "Something Yoshimatsu" not even draw a comic under the pseudonym The. Its very long career, "Dr. Slump Arale-chan", "Drifting Baifamu Galaxy" was in charge after the movie, such as 1985 "Super Beast Machine God Dancouga 'first in charge of character design, Shapiro Keats and made the character of General Desugaiya. The age of 19 was slightly at this point.
    The name's big break was not Yoshimatsu, "GPX Cyber ​​Formula New Century" was. This work served as animation director and character design, the spread in popularity around the character, caused a big boom. Then, the "Slayers Movie", "TRIGUN", "Jubei Chan - The Secret of The Lovely Eye Patch -", "Wing Muryou school," etc., are engaged in a number of character designs.
    Features of the characters created by Mr. Yoshimatsu they may not be what "kind" thing. Belonging to the founder of the studio live, even the late Mr. Toyo Ashida, again, was making a soft and warm character.
    Yoshimatsu is this HP's Madhouse "Learn Ginyanto us! How to make animation" (column COLUMN) Since its introduction in terms of animation director, please check with this one!
    Last edited by Netero; August 13, 2011 at 02:36 PM.

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippine
    Post Thanks / Like

i think these are character designs for the new series:
    Spoiler show

got them here

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The new character design for Hisoka looks pretty cool.

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

well ok i will try to see thinks positive with new anime
    because hunter x hunter my favorite anime/manga so i have to watch it^^

I just hope it will really be uncut HunterXHunter is pretty brutal if you think about it

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast