Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 197 Discussion/198 Predictions

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse: Chapter 197 Discussion/198 Predictions

This is where you can post all the discussion for the current chapter of Noblesse!

Posting Rules:
    • This thread will remain locked until the chapter is available.
    • If the chapter is out and the thread is still locked, PM a member of the staff with powers in this section to unlock this thread.
    • NO SPAM, NO FLAME, CHAPTER DISCUSSION ARE TO BE KEPT IN THEIR OWN DISCUSSION THREADS.

Reminder:

Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Please do not post babelfish/google translations.
    • For the most part they are just confusing and wrong.
    • So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Formatting: ( Used for Posting Translations / Spoilers )
    Spoiler: Format Example show

---------- Post added August 08, 2011 at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was August 01, 2011 at 10:58 PM ----------

Chapter 197 is out! >> Click here <<

Spoiler show
    Last edited by phio_chan; August 08, 2011 at 10:40 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 197 Discussion/198 Predictions

Spoiler: Translation show

4. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member toodlydo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A nice chapter. Seemed like a good place to end of the current arc. Might be end of a volume (volume 3 was it ?).

I have a feeling we might see the CL to come to human world and enroll in Franky's school.

PL's character is indeed very funny. I kinda like him since he seems a lot more "human". I guess he really did enjoy his life and still is in his messages :P

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like so to me too. And from now on they will return to the human/Union arc, which could probably be the most complicated arc. Somehow I have the feelings that some of the clan leaders might visit Frank's school and be made into executive board or something like that. I couldn't really imagine them to enroll in the class with Rai. What happened with Rai was... fate. Or coincidence. Or a mistake. XD

Yep, the previous lord sure is a fun guy, though I could see that he had lots of worries at the moment he left the world for the eternal sleep. But no matter what he is still 'human' when it comes to stuffs about his daughter. XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidnightAngel's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Click Me

Chapter out by EGScans. Really cool ending of the Arc. PL is so hilarious lol

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Otters11's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder what role Rai's powers being unlocked, will play in the story? Seems important.

And what sort of rest it is Raizel is speaking of...
    A nap? Personal quiet time? Entering hibernation again?

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

We finally have the Lady Lords name Raskreia. .

If they (tl'rs) had chosen to use an L, instead of an R, the Lords name would have sounded much better.

I feel bad for whomever had to translate the Lords name and figure out the best way of romanizing it.

I wonder if this chapter concludes the current arc, the last panels made it seem like that to me.

It made me think that the next chapter will be a small time skip and then we're going follow Raizel back to Korea.

Raizel, a man of few words but he leaves us with many questions.

This chapter is conveying the point or perhaps reinforcing the point through Frankys worry that the release of Raizels power had some side effect to his body.
    Last edited by Charlie; August 08, 2011 at 10:22 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to know how weak is Rai's body now, after a 820 years sleep, and how strong it is normal... Will he have to wait much more time to regain his vitality? The way the plot is moving is like Rai will have to use his full strenght sometime in the futere, maybe against Reunion or traitor noble (or a noble elder of reunion)?

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    I want to know how weak is Rai's body now, after a 820 years sleep, and how strong it is normal... Will he have to wait much more time to regain his vitality? The way the plot is moving is like Rai will have to use his full strenght sometime in the futere, maybe against Reunion or traitor noble (or a noble elder of reunion)?
    I think that is one of the main concerns regarding Rai's power and health.

Since he is already super strong, his weakness acts as a counter balance

(at least that's what I'm seeing from the authors intention).

The old lords second message was funny. Staying up late, being wary of boys, not wearing revealing clothes .
    I imagined Raskreia in Ye Ran High-school girls uniform already.

The nobles society has to be much bigger than we've been shown for all this to take place.

The only other area we've seen was the hospital where Tao and the others were brought to after the plane crash.

At this point or at any point in the past, who would even have the courage to ask her out?
    Last edited by Charlie; August 08, 2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: meh corrections ^^

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This was a good chapter! The Lord's name: Raskreia, sounds a bit...I don't know myself I would prefer Laskreia. It sounds much better (I will call her like that ).

Now that we know that Rai's condition has become an issue. I think that they might stay longer in Lukedonia because there is still some unfinished business. Laskreia and the Clan Leader's need to apologize to Rai for the whole misunderstanding in the first place and give him some information about it. How the betrayal went down 500 years ago? In addition Rai also needs an explanation of how Regis's and Seira's father got trapped and killed-in-action by the Human Organization?

After these matters have been resolved they can return to South Korea and bring along Laskreia to school in order to teach her about Humans.

Credits:Shinsatsu

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Raskreia....what a pretty name.

I want to see her in Shin Woo's school so bad i can taste it. Her and Karias would have to be the most entertaining character additions i could possibly imagine.

I'll save the rest of my thoughts on this chapter for my first full chapter review, to be released soon.
    Last edited by Jammin; August 09, 2011 at 08:21 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Laskleia's going to join Yae Ron, she has to run the Noble world. But I definitely see Karias joining as another teacher (History anyone?) possibly. I think the next arc is going to be about the traitor Nobles, I find that very interesting.

Lastly, I'm really worried about Rai! Has it been said how long Noblesse is intended to run because Rai can't die! I don't think this is something that has to do with his hibernation though. I think that his power is just too great even for his own body, it's possibly a failsafe for the Noblesse. Frankenstein's face is making me so sad...

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member llmcduff's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Raskreia....what a pretty name.

I want to see her in Shin Woo's school so bad i can taste it. Her and Karias would have to be the most entertaining character additions i could possibly imagine.

I'll save the rest of my thoughts on this chapter for my first full chapter review, to be released soon.
    It'd make sense if she'd join the school to discover herself. It'd be good comedy too to see how the Nobles, including Rai, interact w/ her and the human boys trying to woo her.

On other matter, could the reason Rai went to sleep in the first place is b/c not long before that, he released his seal to fight something so he needed to go to sleep to recover? Franky seems awfully worry after he released his seal though he wasn't exhausted from it. I know it'd been stated that he's not recovered fully from his sleep. However, it's obvious that the seal release is draining, and maybe this was the reason he went to sleep in the first place. Somehow, I think the Nobles has to have enemies that's equal to their level of powers. By the way, he only released it to show respect. He didn't need to do it.

The RK's are hilarious!
    Me hungry!!! Or is it, Me Grimlock? I don't remember.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Now that we know that Rai's condition has become an issue. I think that they might stay longer in Lukedonia because there is still some unfinished business. Laskreia and the Clan Leader's need to apologize to Rai for the whole misunderstanding in the first place and give him some information about it. How the betrayal went down 500 years ago? In addition Rai also needs an explanation of how Regis's and Seira's father got trapped and killed-in-action by the Human Organization?

After these matters have been resolved they can return to South Korea and bring along Laskreia to school in order to teach her about Humans.
    I think they need to apologize, but i don't think they will tell him about what happened 500 years ago... I think Gejutel already told Frank, and Rai already knows it, it is common in storytelling that the characters knows things we don't...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My chapter review is out. Sorry for the delay.

So if your interested come read my humble review/love letter to Raskreia.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast