Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 312 Discussion

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Hunter x Hunter Hunter x Hunter 312 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hunter x Hunter!

And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME, AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

* Please do not post babelfish/google translations.
    For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.

* Spoiler sources must be publicly open.
    Links to sources where registration is mandatory are not allowed. You may, however, copy and paste or post images from such a source using the format shown below.

* Please post your spoilers in a synoptic manner.

Spoiler: Making a spoiler post synoptic show

* Please do not image tag the complete chapter
    It is okay to image tag some pages of the chapter. Keep it at a minimum (3 pages at most), as soon as you have more: direct link it. The spoiler thread isn't meant to host a scanlation.

* Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out
    Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Captain-Awesome's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Captain-Awesome View Post
    Thank you!!! you saved my day

The chapter was off the hook! Damn, I can't wait for this Arc to get animated this Arc has so many awesome scenes like the psychological warfare between the King, Pufu and Welfin in this chapter was well done!
    Last edited by Host Samurai; August 18, 2011 at 09:01 AM.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Captain-Awesome's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter gave me goosebumps and reminded me once more how unbelievably intimidating the kings is. But I really need to know now what's going to happen with gon!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Captain-Awesome View Post
    This chapter gave me goosebumps and reminded me once more how unbelievably intimidating the kings is. But I really need to know now what's going to happen with gon!
    That guy doesn't care about anything except for himself. He is so unstable that there's no way that he will survive this Arc. I think that Togashi will focus on the King and the remaining Hunters first and then get back to Gon because as of right now Gon has already done his purpose which was to defeat Pitou.

Credits:Shinsatsu

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter 312 Discussion/313 Predictions

This chapter was epic, not in a sense of what actually happened but because what it implies. The king will grow strong and stronger every time, and having the abilities of Pufu and Yupi will make him more a beast than He actually is, but in a sense it's the only way that either Kaito and Gon can be fixed if He eats also Pitou.

Side note, I hated the editor because it put the words so big I couldn't see the drawings. I know they're roughs and sketchy, but still mean something (And btw, this is what I'm used to read compared to the previous chapter xD)
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is now open and I've moved the related posts from the previous chapter discussion thread. For everyone's future reference, the way to get a spoiler thread open is to PM a mod and ask them to open the thread. In order to respect those who do not want to be spoiled, please do not post or discuss spoilers or raws outside of the designated thread. This can result in receiving a warning or even a temporary ban from MH, which is something we would like to avoid.

Thanks for your attention.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Another awesome! chapter. The king is truly to be feared! I'm loving the psychological warfare. When this arc eventually gets animated it's going to be absolutely amazing!

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Netero View Post
    Another awesome! chapter. The king is truly to be feared! I'm loving the psychological warfare. When this arc eventually gets animated it's going to be absolutely amazing!
    High hopes, huh? XD
    But I can't wait neither! Too much tension, awesome panels and above all epic dialogues and speeches! It would be epic.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyg2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I've read better chapter of HxH that's for sure.. the conversation lasted the whole chapter and brought very little to the whole thing. Anyway the king is going to die from the poison so all of Pufu's effort are kind of useless.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

That final page was pretty baller though, the king maliciously staring at Welfin, openly stating that he is going to eat him. Was Boss!
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member pirateninjahunter's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello guys, I did not understand which abilities the King got from Yupi, as far as I know only the wings, was there something else? And what from Pufu?

Now we know that Yupi died of disease and not because of welfin. Do you guys think that welfin would have been able to defeat Yupi in his small version?
    Reading list in order from best to least good:
    HxH, OP, Gantz, Naruto, Bleach, Reborn, Berserk, D.Gray-Man, Psyren, Kamen Teacher, Zetman and Fairy Tail

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pirateninjahunter View Post
    Hello guys, I did not understand which abilities the King got from Yupi, as far as I know only the wings, was there something else? And what from Pufu?

Now we know that Yupi died of disease and not because of welfin. Do you guys think that welfin would have been able to defeat Yupi in his small version?
    The King has Yupi's rage beam attack as well as his wings
    http://www.mangareader.net/207-49560...apter-302.html

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NoFreakingWay's Avatar
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pirateninjahunter View Post

Additionally the King may get the ability to shapeshift like Yupi. That's going to be a devastating ability right there.

I was really blindsided by the fact the King got Spiritual Message. I knew Meryem was gonna inherit moves but I completely forgot about Spiritual Message. The negotiation might become really messy for the Hunters because they can't lie to the King anymore.

The King also is going to last for a few more hours, so he will terrorize the characters longer. Even though we know that he's gonna die soon, his ferocity is still unparalleled. Good thing he doesn't know about his condition yet, although he already got one hint of it.

As for Werefin: I hope the King's Gourmet Ant nature kicks in, meaning he might not want to eat Werefin because Gourmet Ants seek only the best food out there. I hope Meryem becomes picky enough to only want to eat things like Pufu. Or, we'll get to see a Missileman-touting Meryem soon, and the gnarly corpse of that old division commander.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member IamJacky's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Before the King, loyalty and animosity are equally worthless." -- what a badass mother freaking statement. What's so frightening about the King is that he is not only far superior in sheer power but also with his intelligence, then paired with Pufu's somewhat mind-reading ability plus his not-giving-a-shit attitude - rendering these guys to just give up all other possibilities except telling the truth and going with their guts. Absolute dominance.

On the side note, I think it's kind of weird that the King had not said anything about Pufu's nosebleeds, I think he is very well aware of it, but then I guess he's more interested at the ongoing "game" they're playing.

About Welfin, my guts tell that he's not going to be eaten, partly because I've grown to like Welfin now and also because I feel that although King refrained from further interrogating him because of Pufu's act, which supposedly renders Welfin obsolete (well, except that he can still be food), King did state that he's "slightly" interested at the hatred that Welfin was projecting towards the King, and the King knows that the source of the hatred may or may not be directly linked with Pufu's secret, killing Welfin may very well ruin the chance to know entirely what the hate was all about.

Also, Welfin holds somewhat of a key information on Pufu, which is when Pufu asked Welfin to make that false call to Pitou to trick Pitou into thinking that Komugi was safely rescued from the Hunters, this act, though the King may not have recalled any memories yet, is enough to put an end to Pufu, and should be considered a valuable piece of information for the King...maybe.

But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Welfin ended up being served anyway, because this is HxH, haha!

As always, can't wait till the next chapter!
    Last edited by IamJacky; August 18, 2011 at 09:43 PM.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast