Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: The hottest in One Piece

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boa Hancock

42 33.87%
  • Princess Shirahoshi

12 9.68%
  • Alvida

2 1.61%
  • Nami

31 25.00%
  • Robin

22 17.74%
  • Vivi

4 3.23%
  • Others (Post)

11 8.87%
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is indeed the most beauttiful in One Piece?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is indeed the most beauttiful in One Piece?

Maybe it's just the gothic ghost girl vibe.... but Perona should be considered...
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, whenever I think of Alvida, the image that comes to mind is not the new Alvida that all the marines were instantly charmed by, its the hag we originally met. We clearly ain't giving her enough credit. For that, I'm gonna give her first vote

Boa really wins though.
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finale's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see the new look Nico with glasses on. But I'd have to say the hottest woman is Boa Hancock with Shirley and Robin right behind her. Madam Shirley I feel is the most beautiful mermaid I don't know how Shirahoshi is compared to her. Oda probably doenst show her alot in the manga so the myth that Shirahoshi is th eembodiment of mermaid perfection can continue, heck some of Camie's friends looked better than her. Or maybe i just have a thing for burnettes.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nami is sexy and cool too after 2 years she became more hot but i kinda bored so Hancock would be the best and she also crush on Luffy they must become very intresting couple or Luffy would become sacred man haha anyway Hancock but her name is kinda gauge Hebihime is more suit her

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Anduren's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RezzieThaRapper View Post
    Maybe it's just the gothic ghost girl vibe.... but Perona should be considered...
    Perona definitely has a style of her own which I like, specially after the time-skip; it gives her the gothic lolita look which I also liked with Misa in Death Note. I would also add Califa to the list just because it feels like everybody's forgotten about her .

Quote Originally Posted by Freid View Post
    You know, whenever I think of Alvida, the image that comes to mind is not the new Alvida that all the marines were instantly charmed by, its the hag we originally met. We clearly ain't giving her enough credit. For that, I'm gonna give her first vote

Boa really wins though.
    I think subconsciously, people consider other things about the characters too in addition to looks when they think about "who is the most beautiful" like their past, personality, voice in anime etc. It may be silly for me to even suggest this, but I think in some sense, when people are asked "Who is indeed the most beautiful in One Piece?" the question they're really processing in their head is: "Who would you like to date if you were in the One Piece world?". Of course, this is just a guess, but....if it was really the case, who would actually admit it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh, I agree for the most part and the same applies between men and women in real life. There are some personality traits that impact how attractive a person is to another. It's subconscious because humans are obsessed with beauty. In relation to the topic, kindness is a trait that seems to have influenced Alvida's votes (or lack of) the most. As a villain with an ugly personality, it's really no wonder that she initially had 0 votes. The fact that she was also once ugly, is also an anomalous factor that would have impacted the votes as well. It's likely that in the minds of many people, Alvida is still the fat ugly woman she once looked like and the devil fruit effect is just an aesthetical façade.

Anyway, with all that said, I am shallow. I don't consider anything other than what I see. I gave Alvida a pitty vote
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

hancock samaaaaa =>>>>>>>>>>> she's just gorgeous in everything she does, her moves are so epic *.* her bossy speeches are priceless *.* and she will always be forgiven.. why you ask? Cuz she is beautiful! xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

just a question... couldn't "random mermaid" fall onto the "other" choice...

and is there any way you could add a few more slots to choose from...

Perona
    Kalifa
    Nojiko
    Kaya
    Hina
    Portgas D Rougue
    Makino

I think a couple of them have a great chance for getting some votes...
    If you aren't able to, you could always ask a mod...
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RezzieThaRapper View Post
    just a question... couldn't "random mermaid" fall onto the "other" choice...
    and is there any way you could add a few more slots to choose from...
    Perona
    Kalifa
    Nojiko
    Kaya
    Hina
    Portgas D Rougue
    Makino
    I think a couple of them have a great chance for getting some votes...If you aren't able to, you could always ask a mod...
    Sadly, there is only room for few choices. If you want, though, I could make a new poll.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

can't decide if i like hancock more than robin or nami or shirahoshi or margerite or vivi. perona also looks great after the time skip. i'm longing to see what oda thought of post timeskip vivi.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Sadly, there is only room for few choices. If you want, though, I could make a new poll.
    Please do so include some of the names rezzie suggested it will make for a more interesting discussion
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Aphelandra is good match for anyone! She has giant boobs, and unlike Shirahoshi Aphelandra has a human bottom (peverted thoughts)... >.<

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    Aphelandra is good match for anyone! She has giant boobs, and unlike Shirahoshi Aphelandra has a human bottom (peverted thoughts)... >.<
    LOL!!! yeah I hadn't thought about her when starting this thread...Giant cleavage...sorry Aphelandra FTW!!! Speaking of aphelandra reminds me of the Giantess from the marine giant squad. She is also a great candidate for this thread...I don't think shirahoshi having a tail is much of a hindrance....Fishmen like hodi, arlon, dosun, Jinbe etc seem to have the general physique of a normal human male and they manage...somehow!! Maybe its a simple matter of reading the manual!
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, this is a hard one! I'm a big, big fan of Hancock-dono, but I must say that Shirahoshi is so much... so much... so wonderful in every single aspect (and I'm not even considering her having boobs the size of a ship). Nami became reeeeeally hot too, but I don't like her character that much, so my vote ultimately goes to... Hancock-donooooo, shortly followed by Shirahoshi-dono!!!

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    ...I don't think shirahoshi having a tail is much of a hindrance....Fishmen like hodi, arlon, dosun, Jinbe etc seem to have the general physique of a normal human male and they manage...somehow!! Maybe its a simple matter of reading the manual!
    That is one of the most perverted things I have ever heard! XD

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think robin is so far, her personality is funny.

Random mermaids can go under "other."

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast