Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Gantz 347 Discussion/348 Prediction Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 347 Discussion/348 Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    Super advanced DNA tracking system!!
    They seem to have made an error with the Super advanced DNA tracking system the military must have the one designed for children to find lost pets and the children have the military version, seriously though how come they can track the exact location of Tae with just Kei's memories yet Kei who is wanted by the entire alien colony has not been tracked down even though he is traveling in the open in the aliens space ship and on his way he has killed dozens of soldiers, makes no sense at all to me, then again it would be even worst if they had even more chapters of Kei looking for Tae so I really shouldn't complain.

Also I wonder how many humans with psychic powers exist, since Cherry who has been practicing his power for a few months at the most(they revived Nishi six months into the series, I think) is a lot stronger than dozens of aliens so someone who has been practicing their skills for years should be on tier with some of the aliens seen earlier in the manga yet with the advanced technology given to them by gantz.
    Last edited by Cernz; September 20, 2011 at 08:53 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EliteBeatAgents's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cernz View Post
    They seem to have made an error with the Super advanced DNA tracking system the military must have the one designed for children to find lost pets and the children have the military version, seriously though how come they can track the exact location of Tae with just Kei's memories yet Kei who is wanted by the entire alien colony has not been tracked down even though he is traveling in the open in the aliens space ship and on his way he has killed dozens of soldiers, makes no sense at all to me, then again it would be even worst if they had even more chapters of Kei looking for Tae so I really shouldn't complain.

Also I wonder how many humans with psychic powers exist, since Cherry who has been practicing his power for a few months at the most(they revived Nishi six months into the series, I think) is a lot stronger than dozens of aliens so someone who has been practicing their skills for years should be on tier with some of the aliens seen earlier on the manga yet with the advanced technology given to them by gantz.
    fucking plot holes, how do they work?

about the psychic powers, I just think oku just forgot about, kinda like vampires which I'm hoping we get to seem them again.
    Last edited by EliteBeatAgents; September 19, 2011 at 08:39 PM.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EliteBeatAgents View Post

about the psychic powers, I just think oku just forgot about, kinda like vampires which I'm hoping we get to seem them again.
    Shh... We're not supposed to mention the vampires.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EliteBeatAgents View Post
    Pretty much covers 99% of Gantz. Plus about a million deus ex machinas in order to change the status quo.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EliteBeatAgents's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matariel View Post
    Pretty much covers 99% of Gantz. Plus about a million deus ex machinas in order to change the status quo.
    yeah pretty much, when kei and reika were saved by 20 gantzers who happen to be invisible and knew where they were. I pretty much said "damn you gotta be kidding me man."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

There aren't any plot holes or deus ex machinas yet. Oku simply never explains anything.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    Shh... We're not supposed to mention the vampires.
    On twitter they remind him constantly about the vampires "where are the vampires?" "are the vampires death?" and he says "i don't know".

I think he is just waiting for the right moment to introduce the vampires again, when all this rescue saga is over.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member anime9999's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiroya also has to explain more about the aliens the gantzers fought earlier. In a previous chapter the giant girl Fra tells Kei that aliens were some kind of 'immigrant' in earth but that statement remains vague.

Could those aliens be a part of the giant's world creatures. for example:
    Onion alien: giant (mutated) onion
    Bird boss: giant raven
    Tanaka: giant dolls??

And that the giants (the real aliens probably) were just testing to see if life on earth would be suitable for them (and that's the case for humans when they first sent a dog to the moon, then humans...)?

Just my theory...

Anyway gantz is a set of big question marks...
    Last edited by anime9999; September 20, 2011 at 04:41 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

It is really hard to say what these aliens are but in the notes during the Nurarihyon mission it mentions that the main Yōkai's are based on demons which protect land which they see is rightfully theirs, since this link is even mention it seems like an indication that the aliens during the Nurarihyon mission have been on earth for thousands of years or maybe they have been here longer than humans themselves so see the land as theirs.

I friend of mine mentioned an interesting theory that the statue aliens are some kind of achient race that has been on earth from when it was first created so have a direct link to God who created earth with his/its absolute power, this is why the aliens take the form of religious figures such as Christian Angels, Buddhist monks to achient roman Gods. Nurarihyon and his Yōkai's are another group of aliens who did not side with God so have been remembered as demons and may be trying to get God's power.

He went on saying that the creators of Gantz are an extremely powerful organisation which want to find the form/power of God they need to do these by first going through the people who know about the existence of God and silencing them so they can be the only ones which know about power of God, like the Yōkai's had to be removed simply because they knew about who God is, the final Italian mission was when the Gantz organisation had located the presence of God so had to get to it at all costs, but as old mythology goes the artifact/presence of God was guarded by an army of angels and Gods to prevent anyone from stealing what is not rightfully theirs, so they sent every single gantz member they had to create a full scale assault on Italy and while this was going on the Gantz organisation found what they were looking by using all their Gantz members as a distraction so the hunt just ended, with Gantz having no further purpose they set all their hunters free and allowed them to do what ever they wanted.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you talking about this alien in particular?

http://www.mangareader.net/97-1407-1...apter-245.html

That alien was based in the ghost called DoroTabo, check this link to see why he said "give back the field":

http://www.obakemono.com/obake/dorotabo/

That doesn't apply to all the Yokai...just him.

What i think is that some aliens just took different forms when they arrived on earth.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member anime9999's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cernz View Post
    It is really hard to say what these aliens are but in the notes during the Nurarihyon mission it mentions that the main Yōkai's are based on demons which protect land which they see is rightfully theirs, since this link is even mention it seems like an indication that the aliens during the Nurarihyon mission have been on earth for thousands of years or maybe they have been here longer than humans themselves so see the land as theirs.

I friend of mine mentioned an interesting theory that the statue aliens are some kind of achient race that has been on earth from when it was first created so have a direct link to God who created earth with his/its absolute power, this is why the aliens take the form of religious figures such as Christian Angels, Buddhist monks to achient roman Gods. Nurarihyon and his Yōkai's are another group of aliens who did not side with God so have been remembered as demons and may be trying to get God's power.

He went on saying that the creators of Gantz are an extremely powerful organisation which want to find the form/power of God they need to do these by first going through the people who know about the existence of God and silencing them so they can be the only ones which know about power of God, like the Yōkai's had to be removed simply because they knew about who God is, the final Italian mission was when the Gantz organisation had located the presence of God so had to get to it at all costs, but as old mythology goes the artifact/presence of God was guarded by an army of angels and Gods to prevent anyone from stealing what is not rightfully theirs, so they sent every single gantz member they had to create a full scale assault on Italy and while this was going on the Gantz organisation found what they were looking by using all their Gantz members as a distraction so the hunt just ended, with Gantz having no further purpose they set all their hunters free and allowed them to do what ever they wanted.
    Ok, thanks Cernz and GAT,

Your theory stands well. I also thought first that probably humans discovered the metaphysical world (God, demons angel...) with technology and wanted to conquer it through the machine (Gantz).

However, we discover later that it's in fact just a new world of an advanced society that is similar somehow to our society. how can that be linked to the giants???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Excited for 348 today/tonight Should be a good fight, feels like its been ages because of the tae tour of the alien ship saga...
    I think the vampires will come after all the giants are dead and do a take over. Because the humans/groups are aiming to take the world for themselves after the chaos of the invasion has ended.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

You sure it's coming out today-ish? Feels like it hasn't been that long since 347.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^ That was because we lost our raw providers and the spoilers came out the day the chapter does and we got a raw like 4 days later.
    I hate how they target raw providers, cause I get the chapter once it comes out in vol here..

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7