Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Air Gear 326 Discussion/ 327 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 326 Discussion/ 327 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    Anybody notice this, bottom left panel. What a bunch of fucking bullshit. OG can now officially not kill anybody in this manga. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v33/c326/2.html

Her fucking head is backwards!!!!!!!!!! She's not a fucking owl she can't turn her head 180 degrees. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v30/c289/13.html
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... Preposterous. Nike's ability to kill is a joke. He failed to kill Onigiri and Simca too even though he should have easily been able to take them out. Makes me even angrier about the way he died.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Nike - the Fairy Tail bad guy of Air Gear...

Well, we've got Unable to kill actually kill anyone, we've got beaten by the power of friends...

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    Anybody notice this, bottom left panel. What a bunch of fucking bullshit. OG can now officially not kill anybody in this manga. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v33/c326/2.html

Her fucking head is backwards!!!!!!!!!! She's not a fucking owl she can't turn her head 180 degrees. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v30/c289/13.html
    A yeah, made my day. Princess Sarome is alive! I am so happy! When Nike "killed" her it went too far. Where is Yoshitsune, Spitfire and Aeon Clock now?

With a Thorn Queen on his side Sora can now officially stomp the Sleeping Forest. I stated why the sub-regalias are not to be taken lightly (they fought real regalias and defeated them) but plot dictates their defeat.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Who side is Hako on? Is she going to sabotage the birth of the storm ragelia.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nike is a HULK who would crush all riders but i'm little disapoint when he beaten by Kazu if Ikki or Agito destroy him it will be good and Sarome is alive hmm... only chinken can head backward 180 degrees she might be some useful that OG make her alive

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zuriel's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    A yeah, made my day. Princess Sarome is alive! I am so happy! When Nike "killed" her it went too far. Where is Yoshitsune, Spitfire and Aeon Clock now?
    This makes me wonder, are those the only 3 now with positive confirmation of death? I'm assuming it takes nothing less of total obliteration to end a life in Air Gear (which is ridiculous like everyone says). Nike's entire power was definitely undermined since it seems he tried to crush everyone but kept failing. Seems like a huge waste of a villain.

Also, if things are following such a predictable path as they are with combining the regalias and whatnot, the final confrontation between Ikki vs whoever seems like the last interesting bit. Kinda sad that it's becoming so predictable (hopefully we're all being fooled)...

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zuriel View Post
    This makes me wonder, are those the only 3 now with positive confirmation of death?
    Well out of all of those 3 deaths Nike personally ended two of them with him helping out on the third one.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

^True. But they're guys. OG hasn't truly killed any female characters yet. [Well, except for Gazelle, but she wasn't involved in the present-day time-line.] That's the kicker.

And yeah, I'm thinking Sora and Rika will defeat Sleep Forest on their own. I hope Hako doesn't do anything to sabotage the Storm Regalia. But if it's going to be a combination of all the Regalia (just need two more, Pledge and Thorn--Kururu is using the original Pledge Reglaia and I doubt she'll give it to him, so a copy will have to be made, and Rika is using the original Thorn Regalia), then won't be the Sky Regalia? And the Hurricane Road is supposed to be Wing Road+Over Road with the Rising Road's lightning there to intensify the Hurricane Road. With the combination of all the Regalia, we'll get a Sky Road.

I'm actually still hoping that Kilik's somehow gets the Gem Regalia, though it'd have to be after the Gram Scale Tournament, since there's no way Ikki is going to make it to the Tower in time to give him the Gem Regalia before the fight starts. And besides, I get the feeling Kilik wouldn't want to use a real Regalia anymore.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4