Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Air Gear 326 Discussion/ 327 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 326 Spoiler Thread

oyos

if rika was a backup of gazelle, then she would have been 'programmed' shortly after gazelle was but due to the dormant state of her brain charger side and no 'updates' added since then, rika would have no animousity towards sora because she didn't experience the same things that gazelle did.

agito/akito was given the 'programming' from gazelle + experience up to her death so lind would maintain the anger towards sora.

basically, you have two people given the same video game but each player does things their own way and so the 'saved data' becomes different. so rika being 'close to the initial programming' on top of not experiencing the same things as gazelle have made her different in how she views sora.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright then what is the connection between her and Sora then...

Is Rika still who she has always been or is she "Rika w/ updates" or is she someone completely different from the Rika we know?

I find it hard to believe that she is willing to get involved in a major battle while being pregnant and for Sora's shallow goal. Thus, she better not be the same Rika that challenged Ikki from being involved in the AT world...

I really REALLY hope that OG! doesn't have Kiric lose to Sora because of the "Rika Situation".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    Alright then what is the connection between her and Sora then...

Is Rika still who she has always been or is she "Rika w/ updates" or is she someone completely different from the Rika we know?

I find it hard to believe that she is willing to get involved in a major battle while being pregnant and for Sora's shallow goal. Thus, she better not be the same Rika that challenged Ikki from being involved in the AT world...

I really REALLY hope that OG! doesn't have Kiric lose to Sora because of the "Rika Situation".
    I always thought of the brain charger inside Rika as more of a basic program maybe with some programming from the chair to make her Sora's partner. As we saw with Sleipnir when a brain charger is created they're very basic working more on instinct kind of like an automaton. They only develop their own personalities through other programming and after a while of being out in the world.

Oh I expect Kiric to lose because of the Rika situation which I believe proves Sora knows he couldn't defeat Kiric without her. The thing that pisses me off is Kiric doesn't get his regalia back because of Simca. OG should've had Kiric regain the hardest apostolica in the middle of the battle instead of gimping him with sub regalia.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    Is there word that AG is wrapping up soon?
    Well, I assume so. Ikki is pretty much one of the strongest riders, the bigbad Nike has gone, Kasu has his Regalia, All the kings are getting beaten, And the Gram Scale tournament has Sleeping forest vs Genesis. Now all we need is for Koga to face the winning team, save the day, and I can't see it continuing much after that...

Epic Brofist!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why am I waiting for the revelation that Kiric is Rika's baby daddy? I know everyone expects it to be Sora but it would be just like OG to twist that idea. It would also be like OG to try and add more drama to this battle. Would probably have Mikan sacrifice herself to keep Kiric from being killed so Rika's baby will have a dad.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    Nike was almost completely defensive the entire battle, he had one attack those arm blade things which didn't last long. Other then that he didn't use his road for anything offensive. Having two of the most powerful roads at his disposal and he doesn't use any kind of infinity atmosphere. With what we saw when he crashed the factory I was expecting him to be a monster offensively turns out he wasn't.
    I didn't even notice that he was so defensive. Looking back on it the way he behaved in that fight made no sense at all.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner misc-13's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

No not their regalias!!!!!!!!! T-T it's unfair that the regalias might be fused into one T-T !!!what will happen to the kings!
    why, Agito, why!!!

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

i hope the manga isn't ending cause what about all the brain chargers? oh great showed kaito's past, but we still don't know the full story about gazelle!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oyos

so now i am confused... rika mentions how she had the urge to kill sora yet is being all lovey dovey... so i guess either rika's feeling combined with gazelle has made the current brain charger rika? either that or minami tweaked the programming so that she would be more cooperative in fighting alongside sora by using rika's already established feelings for sora. we'll see just how much of rika's feelings/personality is still left intact when the fight against sf begins (and having to face mikan and ume).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

so now i am confused... rika mentions how she had the urge to kill sora yet is being all lovey dovey... so i guess either rika's feeling combined with gazelle has made the current brain charger rika? either that or minami tweaked the programming so that she would be more cooperative in fighting alongside sora by using rika's already established feelings for sora. we'll see just how much of rika's feelings/personality is still left intact when the fight against sf begins (and having to face mikan and ume).
    That's par for the course in this manga, a character saying one thing then doing the exact opposite of what they just said. Air Gear characters are giant contradictions.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ush's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 326 Discussion/ 327 Predictions

We are most definitely approaching a conclusion soon. Everyone giving their regalia's to Ikki so he can make this ultimate uber overpowered Storm regalia? yeah that's definitely leading up to a final confrontation between Ikki and Sora. First Rika and Sora will destroy Sleeping forest, hell we might even witness a death perhaps. Here's hoping there's a little bit of tragedy

Wait actually going back to that, what exactly does Ikki need all those regalia's for? I don't think we've been told at all that he needs them, cause I don't understand in what way they could be used.. unless they really are being all merged together or something
    Last edited by Ush; September 11, 2011 at 02:18 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner scavanger007's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the plot will end up somewhat like this...
    A)Sora and Rika defeats Sleeping Forest.... but maybe she will come back to her original self after interaction with Mikan & Ume.
    or
    B)Sora and Rika defeats Sleeping Forest.... but the fight with Ikki , brings her back to original self....

I seriously seriously wish that somehow she should come back to her original self before brainwash... Coz if she stays with Sora till the end, then it will be a huge disappointment for me as a plot development..

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scavanger007 View Post
    I think the plot will end up somewhat like this...
    A)Sora and Rika defeats Sleeping Forest.... but maybe she will come back to her original self after interaction with Mikan & Ume.
    or
    B)Sora and Rika defeats Sleeping Forest.... but the fight with Ikki , brings her back to original self....

I seriously seriously wish that somehow she should come back to her original self before brainwash... Coz if she stays with Sora till the end, then it will be a huge disappointment for me as a plot development..
    both A.B options are SF defeat why don't we see how intresting battle it will be and what will Hako do to Storm regalia
    I think she won't steal and change to hers as well she might destroy it because she is under Sora for long and Sora might
    give her secret mission anyway she looks terrible

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ze3atul001's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

It was interesting to see how Ikki got the regalias from his friends but I don't know how it will help him. I mean in the moment, have to wait some more chapters. But the most cruitial part where i tought to my self f**k and s**t and oder ill words came to my mind. Was when I have seen, in the last panel Hako (sorry if I spell her wrong) and she was schemeing something. I thought to my self please God don't let her do somehing because we have to wait 500+ chapters to see the storm regalia of Ikki. Why do we have to wait so long? To build on excitimeant or ... I don't know. What i no is I would really like to see Ikki with his regalia having a great fight. Hoping for the best.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody notice this, bottom left panel. What a bunch of fucking bullshit. OG can now officially not kill anybody in this manga. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v33/c326/2.html

Her fucking head is backwards!!!!!!!!!! She's not a fucking owl she can't turn her head 180 degrees. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v30/c289/13.html

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    Anybody notice this, bottom left panel. What a bunch of fucking bullshit. OG can now officially not kill anybody in this manga. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v33/c326/2.html

Her fucking head is backwards!!!!!!!!!! She's not a fucking owl she can't turn her head 180 degrees. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v30/c289/13.html
    oyos

rofl!! i totally noticed that too and was like "no f***ing way!" i can't believe nike's evilness is being down played. maybe if this was a seinen manga, they'd allow the rampant killing but i think the shounen part of it is making it rather difficult to follow through on its 'plot'.

as far as the rest of the story, i think that even if sora and rika defeat sf, they are still going to go through the rest of the tournament like usual except that sora will already be in possession of the sky regalia and be in the process of inputting the code to unlock the 'chronos statue' (the heart and core of the sky link which controls everything else). either that or minami will 'steal' the sky regalia after having sora do the work for him and will make sora prove himself worthy by winning the tournament legitimately before letting him have it. then sora and ikki can have their grand finale showdown in the finals of the gst and ikki will be the ultimate winner. a part of me is also thinking that somehow hako steals the storm regalia to give to sora and he tosses his wind regalia to which ikki ends up getting them. then we find out that ikki is just that uber and the wind regalia was indeed far more superior due to kururu and its more 'honed' road affinity.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast