Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Can Ludis Mergas defeat the invaders?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he will kill them all.

2 28.57%
  • No, he is not stong enough.

0 0%
  • He will kill some of them but will struggle with the odds against him.

5 71.43%
  • He will need a bigger Bail out than the U.S. banks received.

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

well i personally would have liked this arc about nobles to continue more 'cause i find it much more interesting than the union crap but it can't be helped i guess

i'm glad that rai is feeling ok even though it seems he won't have much time to rest 'cause of the invasion ....i so want to see him in a serious fight 'cause the thing with the lord wasn't enough for me but seeing his personality i'm starting to doubt he will ever fight serious against someone *sigh..*

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Crying Re: Noblesse: Chapter 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

i personally think that rai won't release his seal any time soon. He released his seal only to respect the current lord in the fight.

I think ludis might lose and frankstien would have to avenage him. it would be pretty funny if the enhanced humans, tao, takeo and M21, also fight the union fleet
    Last edited by lawrence; August 17, 2011 at 03:56 PM.

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: Noblesse: Chapter 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    In the previous page where Franky is getting everyone to put on the aprons, you can see Seira and Regis sneak off.
    So this time its not a mistake.
    They "sneaked off" for one and only one reason:
    Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    LOL, the sneaking-off part wasn't very visible to me. Especially after they offered to help with the preparation of the ramen as well. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Seira there. Since she has been freed from being sentenced to eternal sleep, she would be the only representative of her clan/family, so she has to be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    Seira was with the lord because all the clan leaders must have been summoned for such an important meeting..
    It seems everyone was quick to deny my proposal! Looking at the outfit design itself should have made it clear.
    The artist/color-ist made some sincere changes in the hair color...
    ...Although, the hair only looks 90% complete; the other 10% looks white.

Check it out:
    Spoiler show

BTW, why would they leave in the first place? They have too much respect for Franky & Raizel.
    Regis admires Raizel's ultimate elegance; so wouldn't it be "non-elegant" for a noble to sneak away like that? Besides, it isn't even in their personality to do something that lacks too much elegance.

Look, it's obvious that they sneaked away (or maybe they went to do their duties to help prepare the ramen?). I'm just saying that I don't think that they are with Lord Raskreia at this very moment. Nobles are fast, but Seira's specialty is not super-speed.

Well, it seems that I rest my case and... ...a smooth victory dance for my elegant exit.
    Last edited by Asahina; August 17, 2011 at 07:33 PM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Asa chan : You were right when you called it a mistake, good call.

The fix is not prefect but I think its clear enough that Seira is still in Raizels house.

It wouldn't make sense for Seira to have left Raizels house in the first place like you said after saying she will help out.

Jammin pointed out about the raw fix in his review thread here. I made a comment there and forgot to edit my post here.

@lawrenece : Welcome to the Noblesse section and Mangahelpers.

Great to have another Noble fan here.
    Last edited by Charlie; August 17, 2011 at 08:59 PM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

After hearing the explanation it's clear it was a mistake! My bad, you were right.

Do everyone agree Ludis, being a clan leader, will pawn everyone there?

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice work, Asahina. I give up. You're right, though. XD

Hmm, I think he would definitely destroy some of the human soldiers, but I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about this. XD I don't think the humans would 'visit' Lukedonia that unarmed for Ludis to get rid of them easily. They managed to kill some guardians, right? ^^

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

After hearing the explanation it's clear it was a mistake! My bad, you were right.

Hmm..that really depends on how much the Human's have progressed. If the 8th Fleet are strong like that Yuri guy then I can see Ludis getting in some serious trouble. Due to him being outnumbered. I want to see if they might pose a threat to the Nobles.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

well Ludis didnt get much show last arc (ie the nobless land invasion arc) so i think ya the human fleet will be pawned. Crombwell himself said that the fools are good for breaking the boredom. Kind a tells us that the fleet aint a big deal
    and the security in Lukedemia (forgot the sp) aint too tight
    tao and others zapped the security force of the noblesse, its the high ranker of the clans who are immensely strong. So ya Ludis will do his job

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

given that i think the Union might send another set of guys to inspect, as they dont know what happened.Only crombwell go the info, and hte flled want to check but in my op they will be annihilated so to investigate stronger fleet will be sent and we ll see hte other clan leads to do their jobs.
    i am missing the human characters, hope they are re-introduced soon

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow it doesn't make sense for the Humans to invade Lukedonia, if their forces can't keep up with the Clan Leaders. If you look from the Organization's perspective this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, in other words, it's a suicide mission with the purpose of acquiring as many information as possible about the Nobles: capturing one is a bonus. For that very reason I' convinced that the invading forces will pose a serious threat to Ludis.

Credits:Shinsatsu

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Now that there's been mentions of fleet divisions under each elder's command; we'll much more powerful modified humans...in this case I think Ludis' hardest challenge will be the Captain of the invading fleet.
    Because for the elders to station a fleet close to Lukedonia to monitor it, they had hoped that one day they could penetrate it's field and have a chance to glance inside again, therefore it would only make sense for whoever is in command of said fleet to be strong enough to withstand some of the nobles. Though they may not be completely aware of how strong the clan leaders are.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I think Now that there's been mentions of fleet divisions under each elder's command; we'll much more powerful modified humans...in this case I think Ludis' hardest challenge will be the Captain of the invading fleet.
    Because for the elders to station a fleet close to Lukedonia to monitor it, they had hoped that one day they could penetrate it's field and have a chance to glance inside again, therefore it would only make sense for whoever is in command of said fleet to be strong enough to withstand some of the nobles. Though they may not be completely aware of how strong the clan leaders are.
    Good points. Ludis should have an easy enough time with the grunts on the ground. I think the main concern seems to be how he will fare with the higher tier fighters like you mentioned. An elders fleet should have some powerful members under his command, especially if they were stationed to watch over Lukedonia. We've seen how strong a few modified humans can be in the previous fights. Thinking back on Ludis strength level, he managed to hold off Raskerias Ragnarok power for sometime. Incomplete or not, I think that should account a lot for his strength as a clan leader.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Edit: Added a poll

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I really think you guys understimate the clan leaders! The humans wouldn't enter lukedonia unprepared? Shark fought Regis thinking nobles were weak, these guys too are heading for their deaths... The leader of DA5 could beat Regis, but a 500 years old vampire like Rael (without his soul weapon) would trash him.

A clan leader (assuming he has power like Frank or Rajak) would be able to beat most humans, Frank and Crombel seems exception that even Union don't have knowledge. I think only a Elder (like Crombel) or their personal bodyguards would be able to match a clan leader... If not, their pride in being nobles would be crushed the lord believed he could do it alone; so there shouldn't be many humans with the power to match Rael with the soul weapon, let alone Clan leaders...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha~
    It's not that we underestimate the clan leaders. Ludis had demonstrated his power a bit to defend the shrine during Raskreia and Rai's battle back then, and we had seen that even though his shield failed, he managed to resist for some time and it couldn't be underestimated. But then again, looking at the Union, the humans who came to invade Lukedonia are those who work for the elders of the group. Surely it wouldn't be ordinary humans. They might be at least around the level of DA-5, if not more. I would also say that they wouldn't enter Lukedonia right away just because they could enter it after certain period of time, not considering their skills. It was also said that the humans managed to kill the guardians of Lukedonia (or something along that line). I believe it also shows that the humans are not to be underestimated.

So basically, I think (and based on the polls, some others also think) that Ludis would have certain problems handling these humans. Perhaps there is someone among theme like Shark, who can absorb others' power and become so strong all of a sudden. I'm not sure, but Ludis' skill seems to be more defensive than offensive, but I could be wrong. Let's see what kind of surprises we would have. XD

21. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway he is the guardian of Lukedonia. Rael being 500 years old and the previous lord knowing Karias, then the actual clan leaders have 600-800 years. If a human brat defeat manages to push him at the first try....

I repeat my bet is that he will do well and easily... tomorrow we'll see.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tirache's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i know it's an insane idea, because it's 100% sure those invaders will be crushed in the end but if we think of the most unexpected thing maybe this invasion is a way for the author to make all the clan leaders leave lukedonia to the human wold, if that elder let explode an atomic bomb in lukedonia that would be devastating, but i know its just my imagination going wild hoping to see all those clan leaders as teachers in the human wold hahaha

25. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast