Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Can Ludis Mergas defeat the invaders?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he will kill them all.

2 28.57%
  • No, he is not stong enough.

0 0%
  • He will kill some of them but will struggle with the odds against him.

5 71.43%
  • He will need a bigger Bail out than the U.S. banks received.

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

Franky mentions that Tao and the group should not haven been able to enter the house without him knowing about.
    Tao says he tweaked something the last-time he was there. Obviously that means some technology was involved, unless I'm misunderstanding?

Crombell also a mentions an unknown technology that usually hides Lukedonia from the outside world. I wonder if there is some connection.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I caught up again...

I laughed so hard at Rai's super serious expression; I thought it was an enemy.

And then i'ts just like ^^;; ...Ramen.....

And I guess my dream came true, huh? Now all the nobles/noblesse are united and it'll be an all out crazy superpower battle between the Union and Lukedonia. I guess havin all sorts of crazy shit happeniningg in Seoul is a bit impossble.

I'm guessing the nobles will struggle some when Crombel turns up, and then all the troops will keep one upping each other and then it'll be down to the lord + Rai to use their soul weapons and destroy everyone...
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tirache View Post
    i know it's an insane idea, because it's 100% sure those invaders will be crushed in the end but if we think of the most unexpected thing maybe this invasion is a way for the author to make all the clan leaders leave lukedonia to the human wold, if that elder let explode an atomic bomb in lukedonia that would be devastating, but i know its just my imagination going wild hoping to see all those clan leaders as teachers in the human wold hahaha
    LOL~ Noblesse so far has lots of surprises so maybe they can make it real. XD Not in a forum of atomic bomb or something like that, but maybe enough to kick the nobles out of their dear homeland. That would be very interesting to see them blend in the human world, struggle to live. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Franky mentions that Tao and the group should not haven been able to enter the house without him knowing about.
    Tao says he tweaked something the last-time he was there. Obviously that means some technology was involved, unless I'm misunderstanding?

Crombell also a mentions an unknown technology that usually hides Lukedonia from the outside world. I wonder if there is some connection.
    Right. So does it humans have actually decoded what nobles use to hide themselves? :O Seems dangerous. Perhaps they can't destroy it directly. but if the shield is somehow weaken or broken a bit, they could smash in.

Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    And I guess my dream came true, huh? Now all the nobles/noblesse are united and it'll be an all out crazy superpower battle between the Union and Lukedonia. I guess havin all sorts of crazy shit happeniningg in Seoul is a bit impossble.

I'm guessing the nobles will struggle some when Crombel turns up, and then all the troops will keep one upping each other and then it'll be down to the lord + Rai to use their soul weapons and destroy everyone...
    I guess so, but still Seoul and human world in general would receive impact as well. I wonder what would happen to dear Shinwoo and his gang? :3

Haha~ I bet that kind of action would indeed happen, in addition to the destruction of the elders of the Union, or sentencing them to eternal sleep since I believe some of them are the traitors from before.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

You reckon nobles turned over to the union?? But I thought they didn't know of true nobles? I'm confused, but yeah, why did Gejutel's son die?...

A mystery. And you reckong Shinwoo will get wrapped up after being kidnapped or something to Lukedonia?
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The traitors, yeah. Because it seems like the Union knows quite much about the nobles. How humans knew about Lukedonia, for example. Just my guess, though, but perhaps the traitors from back then didn't all die. :3

It would be interesting to see how Shinwoo and friends would play a role in this fight between nobles and humans, that's all I wanna say. XD

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Adding to my theory about Union Elders being Nobles, I'd guess only their most trusted subordinates, if that know of their true identities. I think they'd keep it a secret as it would send a mix message within the union about their members fighting against their elder's kind.

@Charlie: to answer your question about whether or not Tao's configuring the mansion's security and the breach that Crombell are related, I don't think they are. Regis' grandad said the breach was probably caused as a result of the Lord's fight with Rai.

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Adding to my theory about Union Elders being Nobles, I'd guess only their most trusted subordinates, if that know of their true identities. I think they'd keep it a secret as it would send a mix message within the union about their members fighting against their elder's kind.

@Charlie: to answer your question about whether or not Tao's configuring the mansion's security and the breach that Crombell are related, I don't think they are. Regis' grandad said the breach was probably caused as a result of the Lord's fight with Rai.
    I did not explain properly. I meant a connection of sorts in regards to "advance" or at-least unknown technologies that deal with both the hiding of Lukedonia and the system Franky has in place to guard the Mansion. Of-course, there is also the possibilty that its not a technoligy per se that blocks Lukedona formt he outside word, rather some kind of "power". Although that kind of "power" can be described as a technology as well? (I hope that was not confusing )

Whereas, Franky might have made some kind of sensors to detect intrusion.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Also, Crombell is going to use this opportunity to step over the 12th elder. We've only seen the 12th elder objecting to Crombell and now he's even lost his feelt. Things are not looking good for him. He might lose his status as an elder if this continues. Crombell being an opportunist, will sneak in and solidify his position even further.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3