Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Enel vs Kizaru

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Enel vs Kizaru

Quote Originally Posted by kulugo View Post
    what if, let's say enel trained for 2 years. reaching same status, power, haki with kizaru.
    so basically they're even in terms of haki, fighting ability, physical strength, what else..
    the only battle would be between their devil fruits. who would win?
    The thing is that Kizaru wouldn't be quiet in those two years and probably get stronger too.

Still, I think that Light is stronger than Lighting. Why? Because Light is faster.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

what if, let's say enel trained for 2 years. reaching same status, power, haki with kizaru.
    so basically they're even in terms of haki, fighting ability, physical strength, what else..
    the only battle would be between their devil fruits. who would win?
    that is a very good question

without devil fruit specifics, we wouldn't know

this is assuming they both know rokushiki too right?

i'm inclined to choose enel in this case, his attacks have a slightly greater AOE advantage. just SLIGHTLY but that could turn the tide of battle. and his enhanced COO would be epic

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    The thing is that Kizaru wouldn't be quiet in those two years and probably get stronger too.

Still, I think that Light is stronger than Lighting. Why? Because Light is faster.
    i think he just wants a hypothetical scenario where two people of identical physical capability have each fruit and duke it out

in that sense, both of them are fast (soru), it doesn't matter how fast light can move because kizaru's reaction time isn't gonna be fast enough to utilise it anyway, and that bottleneck will make soru pretty much still useful. if u've analysed kizaru's speed travels, they aren't equivalent to the flash or quicksilver where they have increased reaction times. he has to think, then fire in a specific direction before he travels there. in that process, a soru user would have already dodged it

so it all comes down to AoE, whoever has the larger AoE has the greatest likelihood of hitting. not to mention COO mantra, anduren's hypothetical strategy comes back into play. I can see enel spamming lightning from a storm cloud from a great distance, and if kizaru attempts to close in, he could AoE cage shield himself and soru away and attack from the darkness again.

kizaru wouldn't be able to snipe from a distance as his COO is very very powerful, and if kizaru were to be within his range in the first place his attacks would be detected

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

The result would be the same as the fight Akainu vs Ace ... Similar devil fruits but one is simply much stronger than the other.
    You add haki & experience to the equation ...

Kizaru vs Enel ... Why not Mihawk vs Brook ?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

like hyper_megaman said, its a hypothetical scenario but you'd never know, kizaru might have been fighting fodder pirates or been eating a lot of donuts the past 2 years that he has gotten weak or did not improvement at all. while enel might have rigorous training same as luffy.

one thing i noticed about kizaru's DF is that he travels straight or can't turn. right?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

like hyper_megaman said, its a hypothetical scenario but you'd never know, kizaru might have been fighting fodder pirates or been eating a lot of donuts the past 2 years that he has gotten weak or did not improvement at all. while enel might have rigorous training same as luffy.

one thing i noticed about kizaru's DF is that he travels straight or can't turn. right?
    there is no evidence to suggest enel can shift his position either d uring travelling

when we're at that stage of physical capability, i highly doubt either of them would over rely on their logia powers as well

like i said, they might as well use soru+geppou in a lot of situations

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    i think he just wants a hypothetical scenario where two people of identical physical capability have each fruit and duke it out

in that sense, both of them are fast (soru), it doesn't matter how fast light can move because kizaru's reaction time isn't gonna be fast enough to utilise it anyway, and that bottleneck will make soru pretty much still useful. if u've analysed kizaru's speed travels, they aren't equivalent to the flash or quicksilver where they have increased reaction times. he has to think, then fire in a specific direction before he travels there. in that process, a soru user would have already dodged it
    Thing is that it then wouldn't be a fight between Enel versus Kizaru, but Goro Goro versus Pika Pika devils fruit. Which is not the same.

Both them are not FAST, remember that Luffy caught Enel with HIS speed when He still did not learned Soru. I'll assume also that your speed increase with your practice, so it's safe to assume that there is still a gap between speed in which Kizaru has the advantage.

Also, we have never seen Kizaru true speed, since He seems to travels faster than anyone (Shabondy proved that)
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Thing is that it then wouldn't be a fight between Enel versus Kizaru, but Goro Goro versus Pika Pika devils fruit. Which is not the same.

Both them are not FAST, remember that Luffy caught Enel with HIS speed when He still did not learned Soru. I'll assume also that your speed increase with your practice, so it's safe to assume that there is still a gap between speed in which Kizaru has the advantage.

Also, we have never seen Kizaru true speed, since He seems to travels faster than anyone (Shabondy proved that)
    it's not purely fruit v fruit though

if u think about it, an athletic person with the pika pika and another with the goro goro would be waaay different from two rokushiki superhumans with each

in the first sense, pika and goro would be the main difference, then it comes down to fruit weaknesses

in the second sense, you have rokushiki, coa coming into play. like u said, luffy caught up easily with goro without using soru. i'm pretty sure soru is gonna be better to use in such a rapid fight. the bottleneck here would be their human reaction speeds. it's like giving 2 guys fast cars. no matter how fast the car, how much the guys train, the cars will always be limited by their users' reaction times.

so i reckon it comes back down to AoE capabilities. though both of them seem to be limited to single bolts, enel is capable of shooting out variations of bolts and spamming bolts, while there is nothing to suggest kizaru can do anything beyond his lasers

enel is more likely to hit in that sense, and his COO would help in his hiding (2 soru users would be able to hide from each other pretty easily)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The Admiral wins this. WIthout Haki, it would be a lot closer. But Enel has shown no knowledge of Haki (or anything outside his own little world) whereas his opponent can use it. So it's one-sided

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

enel have haki, they call it mantra.

the battle i see would be, enel using he's long range haki predicting kizaru's movement while kizaru moves at super speed. enel would be dodging a lot.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

it's not purely fruit v fruit though
    Which was my point. o.O

so i reckon it comes back down to AoE capabilities. though both of them seem to be limited to single bolts, enel is capable of shooting out variations of bolts and spamming bolts, while there is nothing to suggest kizaru can do anything beyond his lasers. enel is more likely to hit in that sense, and his COO would help in his hiding (2 soru users would be able to hide from each other pretty easily)
    In in this regard, we disagree. It's not AoE since they're both Logia, which means that closed fight is the only way of dealing each other. If we remember, Logia can turn into the element, a great way to avoid AoE damage (And the most effective) so everything reduces to fighting ability and experience. In which Kizaru has the upper hand.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it is as easy as saying that kizaru had a stronger fruit than enel. Both fruits are brutal, it is more of a matter of who is the more skilled user. It's not like kizaru moves at all times at the speed of light, if that was the case he would already be capable of blitzing every character in OP without anyone being able to counter. Kizaru can move at the speed of light under certain circumstances (such as when he turned fully into light and reflected against windows) but for him to actually strike he would have to do it in his physical form which in turn implies he has to use his regular speed meaning his attacks can be blocked. Enel could theoretically do something similar albeit at a slower pace.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3