Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Yoruichi: Re-instated as a Captain of SS

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Yoruichi: Re-instated as a Captain of SS

Ever since the fullbring arc started there has been no sign of youruichi.with all this discussion about new SS captains I just wanted to put it out there that maybe as the head of the shihouin noble house, she got reinstated into the gotei 13 to fill a captain vacancy
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yoruichi re-instated as captain

This is actually within the realm of possibilities and I could see it happening. My only worry about it is that she is kinda more of a 2 squad person and I doubt soifon is about to give that up. I guess she could become a regular captain without having to handle the black ops though. This would be interesting lol. I can't imagine hisagi, momo or kira as her VCs though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is to say yoruichi isn't just traveling the world in cat form again. even if she isn't we haven't seen the urahara shop alot this arc and she usually isn't shown much when it is shown anyway.
    times she was shown during the arrancar arc was when she went to help urahara fight yammy and ulq, and when she went to retrieve orihime. when orihime got to the shop she was gone as far as i could remember. i don't remember any other time until the fight with aizen.
    i don't see youruichi or urahara taking captains spots back.
    maybe and just maybe the vaizards got their spots back i mean come on. kensei as captain and hisagi as VC. That is the most probable yet. Though I wonder about Mashirou. Maybe joint-VC? I mean they have joint-3rd seats in the 11th division, but i guess thats different.
    Rose as 3rd division captain? I could see that too. Him and Kira are both kind of melancholic in their own ways.
    and if hacchi went back then we could finally get to see more of the elusive kidou corps. (thats right, even MORE characters. lol, i mean all the other separate organizations are related to the 2nd division. 9th division has the vanguard, 12th has the research and development institute, but it seems like Kidou corps isn't tied to any divison. interesting to say the least. there could also be more organizations we don't know about for each squad seeing as 2nd division has more than one sub-organization tied to it)

Though there are alot of the same reasons i wouldn't like urahara and yoruichi nor tessai to go back to SS as the reasons i don't want the vaizards back. Theres alot of technicalities such as the whole kensei-mashirou-hisagi thing for starters, but there's alot more.
    Last edited by Revolation; August 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, as far as I know yoruichi was never seen as a criminal, she just disappeared. Even then, urahara was cleared apparently so that means she should be cleared of charges. She is also a member of a noble family meaning he has a decent bit of leverage, she really should be able to go back to SS if she really wants too. Urahara's position is a bit different, he clearly has other objectives, probably relating to the king, and a completely different plot relevance so to speak. I can't imagine him going back to the squads.

The vizards are in an entirely different situation too. Their objective as a group was never clear to begin with. Even after the war they did not refer to gotei 13 members as nakama and they did say "my enemy's enemy is my friend" at some point meaning they are not exactly friendly towards shinigami on regular basis. Aizen was simply the more immediate bone to pick (funny how ichigo ended up in the middle between, urahara, the vizards, the gotei 13 and the fullbringers lol). All in all, the vizards don't have any reason to return to the gotei 13, the gotei 13 should not accept them back because they still have hollow powers and most likely they have their own little agenda right now.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or is the week after week of no yoruichi really setting up this theory for an epic win?
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora
    Ever since the fullbring arc started there has been no sign of youruichi.with all this discussion about new SS captains I just wanted to put it out there that maybe as the head of the shihouin noble house, she got reinstated into the gotei 13 to fill a captain vacancy
    You know - I wouldn't mind that at all. I really think its a REAL possibility for Yoruichi to be captain once again, EVEN if its not the 2 divison.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

New Reply