Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 by cnet128 , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Chad had more potential than the other Fullbringers?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Chad had more potential than the other Fullbringers?

It seems how far a fullbring is developed depends on how familiar with the fullbring and how much a fullbringer understands the soul of the fullbring. There's a limit to how familiar someone can become with something outside there self. Chad's fullbring is different, it's his own body. To progress as a fullbringer he has to become more familiar with his own soul. He can learn much more about the inner workings of his self than something else or someone else. IMO he can become much more familiar with his own soul and thus take his fullbringer higher limit than the others.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; August 08, 2011 at 04:03 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chad had more potential than the other Fullbringers?

Yeah,I definetly see Chad becoming more powerful than the other Fullbringers,I mean it's his own body and soul,in a way it is kinda simillar to Shinigami's and their inner worlds .Most likely he too will have his moment of shine when he'll easily pawn someone.I agree that Chad has more potential.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Orohime count as a Fulbringer?

I can see big things with that girl. She can actually TALK with her fullbring. She might have less area to expand into than Chad but her powers kinda... have limitless potential.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CitrusHour View Post
    Does Orohime count as a Fulbringer?

I can see big things with that girl. She can actually TALK with her fullbring. She might have less area to expand into than Chad but her powers kinda... have limitless potential.
    hmm i think orihime has greater than or equal room to expand her abilities as chad.
    i can see her combining her powers with kidou in new and creative ways. Hacchi training ftw. Imagine enfusing various bakudo kidou into her shields to make them stronger or give them different properties of the various bakudos and now with her new attack, Shiten Kōshun, it shows the can merge her offensive and defensive capabilties, but that is only one combination. For powers like orihime's you need creativity. Using bakudo and hado kidou along with custom kidou(a la hinamori and hacchi) to augment her powers is the way for her.

We know she can use kidou from the training at kukaku shiba's place, she did the kidou ball perfectly on the first try, and the hacchi said how her abilities are similar to his.

If she truly is a fullbringer, she can learn bringer's light for high speed movement. Or even before that just get better at moving faster like Chad during his fight with the afro-ex-espada where he kept up with sonido and even speed blitz the guy who was using it with no sonido at all.

She could also create a fighting style based off the various potential combinations i spoke of before. Such as shinigami have zanjutsu, hakudo, kidou, etc, she could develop her own styles incoporating the basic fundamentals, etc.

Only one month of training with Rukia increased her healing speed and power along with her barrier abilities(as shown when the healing barrier kept ichigo from breaking out of it when he tried to in HM arc and her healing people after they were dead like menoly ) along with what seems like the range she could create shields from and size of said shields(like how she expanded her shield for the two shinigami guards that ulq used bala on). So I imagine more training could increase the abilities in all areas of both Santen Kesshun and Sōten Kisshun and her other two abilities as well.

Lastly her Rikka being individual of herself also has amazing potential. She showed this by sending her rikka(shun'o and ayame, the healing ones) to heal chad from his loss at the hands of yammy right before he told them to go back to orihime once he sensed Di Roy appear by his apartment.
    The fact they can be independent of her and heal others yet them still being part of her soul means she could possibly see develop further with her rikka and use them for spying or something like that and see through their eyes as a type of shared consciousnesses type of thing.(*coughlikePainfromnarutocough*) Though that's just speculatory. Also alot of people forget this or don't realize it because it seems so obvious, but she can heal herself as shown after she got beat up by loly and menoly and grimjow told her to "fix her face". and when she was shown again with grimjow, her face was completely healed.

So yeah she has potential.

Now Chad's potential is an entirely different post. I'll come back for that later.
    Last edited by Revolation; August 10, 2011 at 11:19 AM.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ginjou's explanation of fullbring was a lie since he was able to combine both his blade and the badge to create a new power. Which would mean that even if one soul object has a limit, it's entirely possible to add another fullbring object to enhance the effect.

Orihime basically has mulitple objects that she can fullbring which seem to be the manifestation of her overactive imagination which is why they can actually talk to her and even cause conflict with her.

For Chad his arms represent power and protection. It would appear that his dominant arm is his left hand since that becomes his offensive later on, though he does appear to prefer attack with his right arm since we don't really see him releasing both at all really. It is kinda weird though, his right arm of more a of shield but he seems to prefer striking with his right hand, he doesn't seem to have gotten use to attacking with his offensive left arm.

Though overall I just think the whole "truth" behind fullbring is hidden since the thought of how it worked was basically proven wronged when we saw Ginjo combining his fullbring with another object, so it would prolly be best to see how things turn out to see how the true potential of fullbring actually works.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Ginjou lied to Ichigo, I think he just didn't explain that aspect of fullbring...but you did bring up something interesting. If Orihime is a fullbringer, she has some amazing fullbrings. Even though they were inanimate objects before, there souls are now strong enough that they even gained consciousness. I'm not sure if that's due to Orihime having exceptional talent or some other reason.

I honestly think Orihime is not a fullbringer.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; August 10, 2011 at 04:19 PM.

New Reply