Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fairy Tail 247 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jupzter's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 247 Discussion / 248 Predictions

yeah! kinda sux this manga is getting repetitive about those nakama BS. Really whats the point of being together and believing in each other when they all lost their magic power and are beaten to a pulp... Now all of them is kicking ass cmon Laxus is still down.I would rather prefer that Mystogan and Gerald go to their aid than them kicking Hades... Or just put some random strong mage from the magic council wtf are they doing all this time paperwork and sh!t...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Epic_Rider View Post
    We don't know Mest's range but I doubt he can teleport them to land. If it's the boat, then Hades can use Jupiter to blow it out of the water. And in any case, they know too much now, since they know Zeref is on the island, so no way does Hades let them go. If it's not now, it's at some point

The Council was able to retreat just fine. It's true he could come after them after hey escape at some point in the future, but that gives them time to train and recover.

What chapter did you read? I didn't see Natsu's speech closing in any gap in power. What I saw was him giving the speech, them going for a suicide attack, Natsu being unable to move and his friends having to throw him at Hades, who is charging a spell, and then we see an explosion from outside, which is more than likely from Hades. I didn't even see Natsu use any magic this chapter.

That's just common sense. It was implied.
    The Council was able to retreat just fine. It's true he could come after them after hey escape at some point in the future, but that gives them time to train and recover. Are you really sure Hades would go out of his way to attack them? He laughed his ass off upon hearing they defeated his 7 kin, and just waited for them to come to him. I don't think he reallly cares.

I wasn't saying that Natsu closed the gap, I was saying that Natsu was able to get back up because of his speech and attack Hades, and if he's able to defeat Hades like that it would be BS.

Ehhh I think Gildartz would've wanted them to stay out of a fight with Hades. But thats just me.
    Last edited by exacta; August 21, 2011 at 10:10 AM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    We don't know Mest's range but I doubt he can teleport them to land.
    By land do you mean Tenrou? Because Mest has gone from boat to Tenrou and back just fine with his teleportation. If you mean FT guild base, he can just keep teleporting until he gets there.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

....sigh. Why does everyone think Natsu is going to defeat hades? and why is crying a btch move for him? so crying because you think everyone you love and hold dear is going to die because you are/feel powerless is wrong? grow up people. Wait for next chapter before jumping to such conclusions. Hes doing his last charge vs Hades. They cant run so hes going down fighting. This chapter was 100% fine to me

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member saya1987's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say this is a rather decent chapter although there is a part which I find rather illogical.

The good parts:
    1) more relevations about layla
    2) hades's moves are drawn in an awesome way
    3) the cheesiness wasn't as bad as erza's fight with the tree guy. I kinda like the nakama bond in this chapter. It has always been a recurring theme in this manga but this chapter didn't overplay this theme to a great extent like the others.

the bad/illogical part:
    First off, to clear the air, (in my opinion) when natsu said that they should face their fears, he meant more than just facing Hades. There has a deeper meaning to it- facing their fears of knowing that everything they do will be futile and even with this knowledge, they should do something. CHoosing not to fight and run away is not an option, it's not like they have elsewhere to go. Could Hades have let them off? If they're going to get killed by Hades, they might as well fight him or at the very least, try to, rather than sit down and cry.

The only illogical part is them throwing a powerless natsu who couldn't even move at Hades. So much for the nakama speech. I can't believe they just threw their very own nakama(who btw is physically drained and weak at the moment) at him! To a certain extent, it seems like a senseless and stupid potential sacrifice of their teammate. In war, you don't just throw someone who's injured at the enemy! Why can't they just attack Hades all at once? Either way they're going to die, might as well die fighting as a team than throw an injured natsu to be at the battlefront.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope next chapter is about Lucy. I'm pretty tired of Natsu acting like...like...superman o.O

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shuha27 View Post
    I really hope next chapter is about Lucy. I'm pretty tired of Natsu acting like...like...superman o.O
    you people just dont understand. Yes its over the top but this is shounen. What this chapter meant is that Fairy Tail will always be/fight together until the end. They have come to terms with the fact that this might be the end and they are going out with a bang. How many war movies/stories ended like that? eh?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LanceX View Post
    Why does everyone think Natsu is going to defeat hades?
    Im just annoyed that he could stand up after last weeks cliffhanger. In case he defeats Hades Im done with this manga.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LanceX View Post
    you people just dont understand. Yes its over the top but this is shounen. What this chapter meant is that Fairy Tail will always be/fight together until the end. They have come to terms with the fact that this might be the end and they are going out with a bang. How many war movies/stories ended like that? eh?
    Yes, yes I know. I just want the manga to redirect the story to another character a bit. I seriously don't really care about Natsu always talking about friendship and whatever but I just wanna see more characters do more...I guess.

I doubt Natsu will beat Hades. I really hope Hades doesn't get beaten in this arc still =/

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, yes I know. I just want the manga to redirect the story to another character a bit. I seriously don't really care about Natsu always talking about friendship and whatever but I just wanna see more characters do more...I guess.

I doubt Natsu will beat Hades. I really hope Hades doesn't get beaten in this arc still =/
    Hades is a maniacal fool who thinks he can control zeref, or get a reward for helping him or something. Last time i checked making a deal with the devil gets you killed. Either way he dies. I dont see many other options for him then death. However who defeats him? His own plan or maybe Zeref himself? This arc i think is the end for him, however Zeref will be there thrue to the other arcs. And most likely will be the endboss (in gaming terms )

Mashimas other great work Rave Master we didnt get to see the end boss up untill over the half of the story so i think FT will go a long long time beyond this. And i Think Zeref will be more developed then his Rave counterpart ^^ Im not in for comparing the mangas but there must be a huge link between Natsu and Zeref just like done in Rave. Im really looking forward to how it all works between those 2.
    Last edited by ca12nag3; August 21, 2011 at 11:16 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHair View Post
    Im just annoyed that he could stand up after last weeks cliffhanger. In case he defeats Hades Im done with this manga.
    I'm annoyed as much as you, but I really hope HADES will get defeat anyway next chapter because I think we had it with the fighting in this Arc everyone now is interested in Zeref & Layla. how HADES is going to be defeated I don't think anyone care now Natsu can bored him to death with his friendship talk for all I care....just give us something about Zeref or Layla past.
    Dreyar Style

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Storm King's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

YES!,Im totally agree with you.I hope Lucy's going to summon Capricorn in the next chapter and kick Hades butt

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Storm King View Post
    YES!,Im totally agree with you.I hope Lucy's going to summon Capricorn in the next chapter and kick Hades butt
    Unlikely, we will probably read about her mother in the next few chapters but she can't fight, what can she possibly do in this situation.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy is already out of magic, she is not about to summon anything. It'd be interesting if capricorn shows up using his own magic though, we never actually saw him leave the island.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4