Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Predictions

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse: Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Last edited by Charlie; August 22, 2011 at 10:27 AM. Reason: update to spoiler rules.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 199 Spoiler Thread

Raw chapter is out on naver.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Predictions

Yep, it can be found here.

Spoiler show

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Yep, it can be found here.

Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Spoiler show
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: small summary show

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

For anyone wondering, it seems the chapter is a little late due to the typesetter over sleeping.

---------- Post added August 23, 2011 at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was August 22, 2011 at 11:37 PM ----------

Chapter is out on Eg scans, dont forget to read the original at naver to support the author.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What a chapter. XD

I totally agree with Charlie. The expressions of the nobles were pure win. It was also funny how Ludis seemed hesitated to tell Raskreia the truth. As if they need not worry about it, which is true. XD The expressions of Rai and friends were epic as well, hahahaha~ I couldn't help but LOLed at that scene.

Crombel sure is a powerful man. He has lots of source of information. I wonder what kind of plans he would try from now on.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

What a chapter. XD

I totally agree with Charlie. The expressions of the nobles were pure win. It was also funny how Ludis seemed hesitated to tell Raskreia the truth. As if they need not worry about it, which is true. XD The expressions of Rai and friends were epic as well, hahahaha~ I couldn't help but LOLed at that scene.

Crombel sure is a powerful man. He has lots of source of information. I wonder what kind of plans he would try from now on.
    I agree on crombell, he is continuing to prove to be rather an interesting man.

If any of the invaders at the mansion survive, they will inform Crombell of Tao, Takeo and M21's description. Since they're Crombells lackeys they might recognize M-21 at the very least (I doubt but maybe?). If either a description or identity is confirmed about M-21 being in Lukedonia, that will no doubt peak his evil madman interests further. So far, Ludis preformed rather well, although there was not much of a challenge to him from the warships. At least we've confirmed now that the central order is under his wing. Crombell knows a fleet of human warships is not enough to challenge the gods.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I agree on crombell, he is continuing to prove to be rather an interesting man.

If any of the invaders at the mansion survive, they will inform Crombell of Tao, Takeo and M21's description. Since they're Crombells lackeys they might recognize M-21 at the very least (I doubt but maybe?). If either a description or identity is confirmed about M-21 being in Lukedonia, that will no doubt peak his evil madman interests further. So far, Ludis preformed rather well, although there was not much of a challenge to him from the warships. At least we've confirmed now that the central order is under his wing. Crombell knows a fleet of human warships is not enough to challenge the gods.
    I pretty much doubt that these four will leave Rai's mansion in order to report to Crombel. No way will that happen xD Frankenstein will ask of Seira to use her mind control on them and thus recruit them for cleaning or renovate the mansion. I also liked everyone's facial expression LOL.

Credits:Shinsatsu

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

New chapter review is out. If your interested swing on over and give it a read.

I guess this Union attack isn't going to waylay Raizel's return as much as i'd thought it would. That army is about as threatening to the nobles as baby seals are to a great white shark. The only thing about the fight between Ludis and the battleships that didn't seem certain was "Why aren't they running away?". I want to see some actual threats introduced here.

I'm looking forward to next week though, when those commandos find out they went from the frying pan into the fire. Insulting Frankenstien while pointing a gun at Raizel was really REALLY unwise.
    Last edited by Jammin; August 23, 2011 at 01:07 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I'm looking forward to next week though, when those commandos find out they went from the frying pan into the fire. Insulting Frankenstien while pointing a gun at Raizel was really REALLY unwise.
    LOL~
    I don't even think Frank or Rai would pull their hand on this. M-21, Takeo, and the-mushroom-head would be able to eliminate them very easily. XD (The mushroom head was meant to be Tao, right? :3)

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I do wonder if those guys are just for comical relief or if they will actually play a role. I kinda doubt it but as Charlie said, someone/something could pop up any time.
    It's time the authors show us an elder because as interesting as Crombell is, I want to know more about the Organization, especially about their leaders ôo

Still it was a good chapter, the captain really was a great example of human arrogance @@ just because we have some fancy machines it doesn't mean we should look down on everyone/everything else, but I'm getting offtopic here >D

now I'm off to look for any meaning behind Ludis Soul Weapon's name XD

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast