Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Predictions

Suddenly i had a urge to incorporate the previous lord and say something like "I told you fools. Wahahaha... Etc, etc.", but i'll refrain from remenbering you guys overestimate some dumb and clueless humans and understmate a clan leader... >.<

Good chapter. Crombel is a scary man indeed, it makes wonder how many humans are actually capable of actually making a clan leader at least sweat... Even if humans evolved, nobles are really monsters..

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the mole, that crombell sent was one of the four that invaded Rai's mansion. The mole could have masked his power to match the other three "imformants." If the mole was with the other three, Crombell probably won't get useful information, if he gets any information at all.

My other theory is that the mole may have took a different route from the others. He could have travelled underwater and search Lukedonia or went in the opposite direction of the "informants" to direct the the attention away from himself. Which could possiblely let the mole find informantion about the lord's castle.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by lawrence; August 23, 2011 at 11:06 PM.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

The Chap was pretty much as i predicted, i did say that the forces will be nullified by the brat as he didnt get much air time last arc
    whats funny is what happened afterwards
    lol ppl saying put your hands up adn we wont hurt you to Rai and franky was thefunniest thing i ve read in a while
    Last edited by shaheer; August 24, 2011 at 01:38 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    The Chap was pretty much as i predicted, i did say that the forces will be nullified by the brat as he didnt get much air time last arc
    whats finny is what happened afterwards
    lol ppl saying put your hands up adn we wont hurt you to Rai and franky was thefunniest thing i ve read in a while
    Why're you calling the clan leader a brat? Just because he looks like a kid, similar to Regis?

Anyway, I agree with the ending. Raizel looked pretty elegant drinking his Tea / coffee.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Why're you calling the clan leader a brat? Just because he looks like a kid, similar to Regis?
    forgot his name, nd he is the only young one in the order apart from seirra ,and i know her name so the name brat qualifies

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Still it was a good chapter, the captain really was a great example of human arrogance @@ just because we have some fancy machines it doesn't mean we should look down on everyone/everything else, but I'm getting offtopic here >D

now I'm off to look for any meaning behind Ludis Soul Weapon's name XD
    Haha~ Surely there is a kind message behind the fight. XD
    Ludis' Soul Weapon name is Izarok. I wonder what that means. :3 Do share it with us at the Soul Weapon Thread if you find something!

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    Suddenly i had a urge to incorporate the previous lord and say something like "I told you fools. Wahahaha... Etc, etc.", but i'll refrain from remenbering you guys overestimate some dumb and clueless humans and understmate a clan leader... >.<
    LOL, okay, perhaps we did. But that was because we were being cautious of traps laid by the human fleet, hahaha~ All hail nobles indeed. XD

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    i think the mole, that crombell sent was one of the four that invaded Rai's mansion. The mole could have masked his power to match the other three "imformants." If the mole was with the other three, Crombell probably won't get useful information, if he gets any information at all.

My other theory is that the mole may have took a different route from the others. He could have travelled underwater and search Lukedonia or went in the opposite direction of the "informants" to direct the the attention away from himself. Which could possiblely let the mole find informantion about the lord's castle.

Spoiler show
    Interesting theories.
    I think that if they are one of those four invaders, perhaps the nobles or Frank would notice his power once they are engaged in battle? That would give more reason for them to keep the intruders alive. Ludis also said that there are a few of intruders who entered Lukedonia and that his men couldn't catch them again. He seemed to believe that the only ones left are those four men. So your second theory is possible as well. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    forgot his name, nd he is the only young one in the order apart from seirra ,and i know her name so the name brat qualifies
    Ahaha~ Nobles age and appearance can be deceiving. Even though they are 'young' they could have been living for several hundred years. Though I do agree that Ludis' appearance makes someone wants to call him a brat. Wait until he attacks you. XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I also find it funny when M-21 talked about Regis he also used the term 'kid' while Rael had the upper hand in their fight. It should be the other way around.

Nothing really happened plot wise in this chapter aside from Ludis soul weapon's name: Izarok which still is an enigma to me.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Originally Posted by Charlie
    Originally Posted by shaheer
    Quote Quote:
    forgot his name, and he is the only young one in the order apart from seirra ,and i know her name so the name brat qualifies
    Ahaha~ Nobles age and appearance can be deceiving. Even though they are 'young' they could have been living for several hundred years. Though I do agree that Ludis' appearance makes someone wants to call him a brat. Wait until he attacks you. XD
    [/QUOTE]

I think the nobles have a slow maturing rate. Since a normal is considered an adult at 18 and can drink at 20. A noble's age of cermoney is at 200, so I think that a noble ages at a least at 10 times slower than a human. Which may be the reason some leaders look like little kids.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    ya they age like snail but its good that they look small enough to be called as a brat
    as for him attacking,i own couple of Hulk comics you know if he plans on blasting out of manga i ll let Hulk loose from the comics
    good thing is the green dude listens to me

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh looks like the 8th was annihilated huh?

Funniest for me was the reaction of the clan leaders when the found out the intruders entered the forbidden area

Not much stuff this week other than the captain mouthing off; and by the way crombell is sending in troops to kill themselves should show that he doesn't know much about Lukedonia; despite the union having monitored it for ages.

As for the mole himself, maybe he's a modified dude like Maria?? Looks human but is super powerful?

I reckon next week maybe it's just gonna be like the dudes with the guns are going to get wiped out, and the mole is going Rogue in Lukedonia.
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    Not much stuff this week other than the captain mouthing off; and by the way crombell is sending in troops to kill themselves should show that he doesn't know much about Lukedonia; despite the union having monitored it for ages.

As for the mole himself, maybe he's a modified dude like Maria?? Looks human but is super powerful?

I reckon next week maybe it's just gonna be like the dudes with the guns are going to get wiped out, and the mole is going Rogue in Lukedonia.
    I think Crombel is too... cautious... if it's said that his informants would go unprepared. At least he knew that Lukedonia is guarded well from before until now. It would be interesting to see what ways he would use to get information. I was thinking that he would bring specially modified humans, like what he had made before... or maybe M-21 friends? I know that he said that from all of his friends only he and M-24 who were alive, but this is Crombel we're talking about; a powerful man with brilliant mind. XD

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Crombell is a person with a "brilliant mind"? I thought whatever he did was a branch off of franky's work, since he used his notes and machines. Though I think Crombell needs to be pretty intelligent to understand what franky's work means and how it works.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    Crombell is a person with a "brilliant mind"? I thought whatever he did was a branch off of franky's work, since he used his notes and machines. Though I think Crombell needs to be pretty intelligent to understand what franky's work means and how it works.
    That, and based on what he had done all this time to be at his current position. For a scientist like him to have such a high position in an important organization like Union, I imagine that Crombel must had acted right at the perfect time and with perfect means to gain such power and influence. That involves strategies and some diplomatic skills (maybe XD).

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Crombell did say that he stumbled upon a book by Franky that was more advanced what the organization had. He also said he hid this information, and at that time he probably revived the idea of human enhancements.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, My prediction is that one of the shooters will shoot Raizel's cup if tea or whatever he's drinking.
    Like so...
    Spoiler show

Then he'll get aggravated. Like so...

And then Frankenstein will beg Raizel not to get too upset, that he'll get him another cup of tea.

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast