Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    i gues it's all a matter of "winning", he said he lost last time and Yami don't care for loosers...all they care is who will win the fight....so i pretty much think they let him live oO
    Well, he might lose the fight and that is why Hongo gets accepted into Yami, but to him it might have been more of a "moral" or metaphorical loss as well...
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Deadbear's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Y'know what would be really cool/interesting? If Hongo uses that Nejirinukite on Sakaki and Sakaki uses the Shinken Shirahama Tori that Kenichi invented (on the fly) and used to stop Kano Shou. How awesome would it be if Kenichi actually taught his master something he uses in a fight?
    I'm just sayin'.
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day. --Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time
    I dare you to find a more badass quote.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Y'know what would be really cool/interesting? If Hongo uses that Nejirinukite on Sakaki and Sakaki uses the Shinken Shirahama Tori that Kenichi invented (on the fly) and used to stop Kano Shou. How awesome would it be if Kenichi actually taught his master something he uses in a fight?
    I'm just sayin'.
    That would be pretty awesome.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Deadbear's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey I know this arc seems to be all about Sakaki and Hongo and their past/present fights with a smattering of Kenichi and Miu but don't forget that this whole thing started off with Silcardo Jenezad expressing interest in taking a new disciple...like Miu.
    Anybody think the Demon Fist God might just swoop in? Maybe kidnap Miu? The setup seems kinda clear: no master other than Sakaki who's busy; their attention is focused elsewhere; Kenichi is FINALLY showing promise that he might have equaled or surpassed Miu (by a tiny bit); Kushinada Mikumo has planted the seed of curiosity in Silcardo.
    This is prime-time for Silcardo to show up. And remember he has expressed interest in both Kenichi and Sakaki in the past and may desire and disciple/master double battle.
    Or will Matsuena pull something out of left field like Kenichi getting kidnapped and forced to train by the Demon Fist God?
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day. --Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time
    I dare you to find a more badass quote.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the plan mentioned at the begining of the arc will happen as the battle between sakaki and hongo is done for. I don't think it will be quite as easy as luring miu in though. I doubt the one fist would be so glad to have her daughter taken like that.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2