Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 461 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 461 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by og1 View Post
    Im guessing that everyone who appears in spoilers gave part of its reatsu to restore Ichigo's. Even Old man! And Unohana! This is awesome. By looks of it, everyone HAD to give some reatsu, Ichigo is THAT strong that Capetan Commander had to chip in.
    I don't know about the commander, he seems rather unpleased on the pages we can see on him.. Perhaps the captains had to do a vote to overturn the commanders decision..?
    I think the commander starts to "prove" himself like an old senile, strict and part "cold hearted" commander and not only look like one like previously.

So for the other captains to "feel" something for Ichigo, who saved their butts and became friends with many of them, I think it's not too far fetched that they'd make a vote against the commander, which seems rather unusual considering how strict the commander is.

Nvm, new spoilers from the MH spoiler thread confirm it:
    Quote Quote:
    Ichigo received reiatsu from all the Captains and VCs, not just those shinigami present. Renji says Yama-jii ordered them to because Ichigo saved them once and they will now return the favor. Ginjou was the first Shinigami Agent.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I can't belive it but Ginjou actualy looks great in that power ranger's costume. It realy fits with his sword.

I have to say i have no idea what Ginjou is tring to do. Does he expect to win with all those people there? He must be out of his mind.
    Could see Tsukishima on his toes silently sneaking away while Ginjou go crazy kamikaze
    Last edited by Quantized; August 24, 2011 at 06:03 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SSichi's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone know what that mark on ikkakus arm is http://mangahead.com/index.php/Manga...&size=original

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only that thinks the outfit looks better on Ginjou than Ichigo, oh well it doesn't matter because he'll still get beat. This is going to be epic!!!
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SSichi's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    Am I the only that thinks the outfit looks better on Ginjou than Ichigo, oh well it doesn't matter because he'll still get beat. This is going to be epic!!!
    actually this was probably all planned for the fullbring to look better on him all along, like how kubo thinks isshin is a character that looks better in black also ginjos hands have turned skeletal i dont remember ichigos doing that

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

whats a shinigami agent?

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

oh so it was true afterall, that Ginjou indeed was the first substitute/agent shinigami..
    Not sure if I'm pleased about that fact though, but oh well..

Awesome that the Captain Commander actually did support giving Ichigo his powers back, assuming the spoilers indeed are real ofc.
    It seemed kinda "dark" if he would be against it xD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

finally i see the point of stealing someones fullbring its not that he wants some specific set of power maybe his goal is stealing a large amount of reiatsu to give him back his shinigami powers like ichigos got back his own, or if isnt he will get the idea now that he heard how ichigo got back his, so even is ginjou is defeated here iguess he will be back later with his shinigami powers, and then we will see how truly strong he is because i would hate if he is defeated so easily and then we never hear of his character ever again, but it think true enemy of this arc is tsukishima, since real villains always have the last fight, maybe SS will imprison ginjou in hell and he meets mr. trollface aizen there, that would be funny

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carcina View Post
    finally i see the point of stealing someones fullbring its not that he wants some specific set of power maybe his goal is stealing a large amount of reiatsu to give him back his shinigami powers like ichigos got back his own, or if isnt he will get the idea now that he heard how ichigo got back his, so even is ginjou is defeated here iguess he will be back later with his shinigami powers, and then we will see how truly strong he is because i would hate if he is defeated so easily and then we never hear of his character ever again, but it think true enemy of this arc is tsukishima, since real villains always have the last fight, maybe SS will imprison ginjou in hell and he meets mr. trollface aizen there, that would be funny
    Guessing is fun and all but what we never got is motive, we see what they do and how they do it. We just dont know why Ginjo did this and why Tsukishima helps him. Or if the roles are actually reversed.
    I dont think its even possible that Ginjo thinks on taking on the shinigami, even if he alone reaches a lvl of captain which he most likely cant, he has 13 captains to deal with, his allies arnt that strong anyways. So why does he need these powers?

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carcina View Post
    I don't think he lost his shinigami powers on his own atleast if that were the case, but it'd be kinda interesting I agree IF SS did seal off his shinigami powers, because of his evil intentions or something similar, and he attempts to get powers again through fullbring.. I'd hate it if we have yet another parallel to Ichigo and Isshin on how he lost his powers. (That includes that gigai thing )

Possible, he could have received what Urahara was close to get before he got rescued..? He is twisted afterall, could see him be ripped off his powers with only fullbring leftover when he came back to the human world like how Ichigo found fullbring afterwards..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, ichigo exchanged copper with diamond, he is the best trader i have ever seen. he has some reiatsu of captains rather than crappy fullbringers. i think, urahara reported ichigo's desperate efforts to regain his powers by using impure ways. gotei 13 wanted him to be pure so they decided to help ichigo. BUT, I WANT MORE! it would be very nice he has some partials of captain powers and on top of that suck powers of lame fullbirngers dry.

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pizzaslicepwnu View Post
    whats a shinigami agent?
    a shinigami like kurumanni?

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo bettah go to SS to greet everyone very soon for a atleast say thanks in some way, just to give us an excuse to see more shinigami

Though I got a feeling something big is being revealed once/if Ichigo gets to SS, or will soon atleast, can't see Urahara going to kneel in front of Yamamoto if Ichigo truly were not important. Unless as someone stated, that Urahara actually felt bad about everything and wanted to pay back depths, which I have yet to trust.. Urahara is rather mysterious afterall...

Is Urahara trying to get his powers back by paying back from guilt...?
    or is Ichigo truly important..? If so do Urahara do it for a selfish reason or a pure reason...?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo, dude knows how to made even the most clichéd plot twists seem awesome with his drawing. The mention of the previous Captain-Commander though, links to the Royal Guard and/or possibly a future anatagonist? Also I'm wondering if the dude maybe linked with Shin, Ichigo's grandfather? Also did Shin have anything to do with Isshin leaving the SS?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member howbigis1gb's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Basically go through a mini arc and things return to status quo. I wonder where Kubo is going with this.
    Fullmetal Alchemist - you shall be missed. Arakawa; take a bow

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus View Post
    ... I just recognize the incomparable talents of Kubo Tite - KING OF STALLING.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn everyone gave their reiatsu to Ichigo, WOOT! That's a lot of reiatsu

I think that what Hitsugaya means is not the captain commander before Yamamoto, but Yamamoto before all of this. The Yamamoto that was whilling to kill his pupils for their treason.

Urahara was in Soul Society, cool.

Now I wanna know what happened to the others that were mentioned.

Ginjou looks cool actually, like a hollow form. So he was the first substitute Shinigami. Son of a bitch. Now I'm interested again.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

This seems odd and out of place;

Quote Quote:
    Renji says Yamamoto's judgement shows that even he likes Ichigo, but Hitsugaya says it's a very unusual judgement, and that the previous Captain Commander would have never done such a thing.
    I know this is the wiki, but I'd assume it most have come from a databook or something alike;
    http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Gotei_13
    Here it says that Yamamoto is not only the founder of the Shinigami Academy, but also Gotei 13 itself.

If this is true, and consider how old the world of the shinigami truly are;
    Yoruichi was the 22nd head of her noble family, lets just assume that a head of a family normally last 500-1.500 years, so estimated 1.000 years.
    So that noble house in theory could have existed for 22.000 years.

It'd make sense that Gotei 13 is something new (well a 1.000 years), and that the noble houses is way older than Gotei 13, (atleast 22.000 years old)..

Thus I'd like to rather believe the Wiki and this assumption, than the spoiler.. How would Hitsugaya know about the previous commander anyway..? Yamamoto has been commander for over a 1.000 years, yet Hitsugaya was barely around for 100 years or so.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast