Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Bleach 1.000 years from now (your design)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach 1.000 years from now (your design)

This thread is purely for fun / entertainment, if you don't like the idea, just ignore it

Imagine our current world by year 2050. We're estimating to have computer desktops in our homes with calculating power equivalent of 9 billion human brains.
    A human brain does a 100 trillion calculations pr. second, including the entire function of the brain.
    That's a heck of a lot of computing power...
    Hell, we might even get a very small chip in our brain eventually allowing waste and crazy large calculations in our brains, like high level mathematics, easy access to different languages/knowledge and what not.

It "could" bring a whole new level to "fighting" and "tactical moves" as well. What will happend to the world of shinigami's..? Do you think this will happen even to spirits..?

We also see that Soul Society adapt to the human world, Shinigami's pick up "some" of the useful human technology, like computers, science and what not.

So my question to you is, what kind of Shinigami world would you imagine in a 1.000 years..?
    You think Ichigo will still be around like old man Yama-Jii is today after over a 1.000 years...?

Ok this is a bit Sci-Fi'ish, but I'm finding it a bit interesting though and would like to see what kind of crazy fanfic spirit world we can come up with

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 1.000 years from now (your design)

This is a world where beings like Urahara and Mayuri exist along with supernatural spiritual powers. Combining science along with the supernatural elements of bleach(modsouls, gigai tech, etc) with kidou, and zanpaktou powers has allowed something like the 3 day bankai to exist(though it has negative side effects).

Also, mayuri's superhuman potion. Theres no telling how much is already scientifically possible in the current bleach world along with other supernatural science. Also the research and dev institute was started before computers where mainstreamed in the human world. just sayin'
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tengou's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

The shinigami world has already picked up its fair share of human novelties as it stands. Have you taken a good gander around the 12th division's Technological Development Bureau? Computer databases, digital technology, testing apparatuses, power sources, research equipment, spectrum analyzers, advanced reishi sensors, Senkaimon traffic monitoring sensors, etcetera. And so on, and so forth. So it stands to reason that Soul Society will likely look like whatever the real world will look like in thousand years. Maybe a little bit more overpopulated considering we'll probably have worked ourselves to extinction by then.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine really only relates to the Gotei and Hueco Mundo:

Captain Commander - Unohana (Yama-ji passed away after he felt comfortable claiming her as his heir);
    Isane is still her VC (The Old Guy died with Yama).

2nd Division Captain - Yoruichi (we all know she's better than Soi Fon);
    Her daughter with Kisuke (it's gonna happen) is her VC.

3rd Division Captain - Kira (he's super-dooper happy now and his BFF is Yachiru);
    His wife (who finally turns that frown upside down) is his VC.

4th Division Captain - Orihime (she grew balls after marrying Ichigo, now really strong);
    Hachi is her VC.

5th Division Captain - Ichigo (he's got the post-Dangai long hair);
    Hinamori is his VC (Ichigo is her idol now).

6th Division Captain - Rukia (she's also the head of the Kuchiki family now);
    Byakuya and Rangiku's kid is the VC (oh yes).

7th Division Captain - Renji (Komomura died of weakness);
    His and Rukia's kid is VC.

8th Division Captain - Shunsui (he's too awesome to age/die);
    Lisa and Nanao are his co-VCs = Shunsui's wet dream

9th Division Captain - Hisagi (he deserves it);
    Mashiro is his VC (they have little babies together).

10th Division Captain - Toshiro (he's one of the 4 strongest Caps, they're the bolded ones);
    Matsumoto is still his VC (she's all Bankai now and he yells at her for hitting on
    him/other men even though she's married)

11th Division Captain - Yachiriu Kenpachi (she inherited Zaraki's power and title);
    Mr. Pretty is her VC (he's a cat).

12th Division Captain - Urahara (YAYZ!);
    Mayuri is his VC (he stays in goo-form all the time because he's too miserable to be solid).

13th Division Captain - Ukitake (Orihime healed him all up);
    Kukaku's son is the VC (the Shiba's are a Noble Family again)

Primera Espada: Neliel (Orihime fixed her up and she's had 1000 years to become Uber and created a peaceful alliance with SS); her Fraccion are the same.

Segunda Espada: Chad (he's an Arrancar now via perfected Hogyoku made by Urahara)

All of other Espada: New, naturally born Arrancar who work with SS to save peeps.
    Last edited by White Silver King; August 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ILikeSleeping's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post

Captain Commander - Unohana (Yama-ji passed away after he felt comfortable claiming her as his heir);

2nd Division Captain - Yoruichi (we all know she's better than Soi Fon);
    Her daughter with Kisuke (it's gonna happen) is her VC.

3rd Division Captain - Kira (he's super-dooper happy now and his BFF is Yachiru);
    His wife (who finally turns that frown upside down) is his VC.

4th Division Captain - Orihime (she grew balls after marrying Ichigo, now really strong);
    Hachi is her VC.

5th Division Captain - Ichigo (he's got the post-Dangai long hair);
    Hinamori is his VC (Ichigo is her idol now).

6th Division Captain - Rukia (she's also the head of the Kuchiki family now);
    Byakuya and Rangiku's kid is the VC (oh yes).

8th Division Captain - Shunsui (he's too awesome to age/die);
    Lisa and Nanao are his co-VCs = Shunsui's wet dream

9th Division Captain - Hisagi (he deserves it);
    Mashiro is his VC (they have little babies together).

10th Division Captain - Toshiro (he's one of the 4 strongest Caps, they're the bolded ones);
    Matsumoto is still his VC (she's all Bankai now and he yells at her for hitting on
    him/other men even though she's married)

11th Division Captain - Yachiriu Kenpachi (she inherited Zaraki's power and title);
    Mr. Pretty is her VC (he's a cat).

12th Division Captain - Urahara (YAYZ!);
    Mayuri is his VC (he stays in goo-form all the time because he's too miserable to be solid).

13th Division Captain - Ukitake (Orihime healed him all up);
    Kukaku's son is the VC (the Shiba's are a Noble Family again)

Primera Espada: Neliel (Orihime fixed her up and she's had 1000 years to become Uber and created a peaceful alliance with SS); her Fraccion are the same.

Segunda Espada: Chad (he's an Arrancar now via perfected Hogyoku made by Urahara)

All of other Espada: New, naturally born Arrancar who work with SS to save peeps.
    Sounds pretty awesome, I agree with most of it but not all. I don't really see Urahara ever wanting to really go back to Soul Society as a captain, it just would seem out of character for him to accept a captain position again. I believe in 1000 yrs (A very LOOOOONG time), Ishida (It seems that you have forgotten about him) would be a better fit for 12 division captain

Although I believe that Komamura wouldn't be a Captain anymore in 1000 yrs, but show a little respect, he's still a captain, meaning he is still among one of the Gotei 13 elite (strongest shinigami to ever grace existence) way stronger than the strongest lieutenant.

But for everything else, I agree with

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post

Primera Espada: Neliel
    "The old guy died with Yama" You sir are a riot!!! I for one would want to see your version of bleach in manga....I agree about Unohana as CC she is godmode itself IMHO......and NEL for God of Hueco Mundo coz she is that awesome....Harribel is her right hand coz together they r one hell of a twosome.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSleeping View Post
    Although I believe that Komamura wouldn't be a Captain anymore in 1000 yrs, but show a little respect, he's still a captain, meaning he is still among one of the Gotei 13 elite (strongest shinigami to ever grace existence) way stronger than the strongest lieutenant.
    I always think of komamura as a dog that died in the real world and by being around some strong douchebag in rukongai gained reiatsu and practiced to walk on two feet and talk like a real boy..............face it this guy is useless.....Renji,yes Renji, Hisagi,madarame and probably Kira could kill him in a long drawn out fight no problem........AND YES!!! 1,000 years down the line he's been dead for about 998
    Last edited by Kyodai Senkan Mora; September 01, 2011 at 08:57 AM.
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

New Reply