Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 313 Discussion

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hunter x Hunter Hunter x Hunter 313 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Hunter x Hunter!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by igotthegoods; August 24, 2011 at 04:28 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 313 Spoiler Thread

Pics out http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/...r-313-Raw-Scan

Quote Quote:
    NO.313 一言
    ウルフィンは1秒先の王に喰われるイメージが出来てしまった為、一瞬にして100年位たった様に老けた。
    脳裏に過去の一切が高速で流れその直後はじけ飛び現在と混ざり合った状態のウルフィンが一言(テンパリまくってたってこと?)
    『コムギ・・・・?』
    プフ愕然、王驚愕。
    王はコムギに付いてすべて思い出す。プフは覚悟を決め処罰を受け入れようとするも王は咎めない。
    タコとパームの事とウルフィンの目的をすべて言い当てる。ウルフィンに礼を言いパーム達の場所を聞き去ろうとする王。
    突然ウルフィンが『俺の王はジャイロ唯一人!!貴様は!!貴様らは!!敵だ!俺たちの!!』
    王『左様か・・逢えると良いなその者と』『そして可能なら人間(ヒト)として生きるが良い』
    と言い去っていく王。

次週
    Last edited by Shamy; August 24, 2011 at 11:03 AM.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So Meruem seems to remember Komugi after the conversation with Welfin. Pufu probably admitted his defeat....Now the question is what will Meruem do? Will he catch the remaining Hunters first or is finding Komugi his top priority?

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

It's funny or rather interesting how Welfin turned more and more into a dog, as in being tamed by the king. I wonder why he's shouting though and also what the king is planning. Waiting for translations...
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hangedman's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

chinese scan here here

7. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    It's funny or rather interesting how Welfin turned more and more into a dog, as in being tamed by the king. I wonder why he's shouting though and also what the king is planning. Waiting for translations...
    It's no wonder Meruem literally skinned him thus he probably absorbed Welfin's memories and indirectly remembered Komugi. That's only my assumption which is hard to tell without a proper translation.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hunter Hunter is already the most intense Manga ive read... but still it goes deeper and deeper.
    In my opinion Togashi knows the best how to describe feelings. This Arc is (as i said once before) an arc about feelings.
    Nearly every human feeling had place in it.
    Trust, Honor, Vigiliance, Respect, Anger, Helplessness, Loyality, Fear... and many many more. You just have to love Togashis storytelling.

Hunter X Hunter clearly isnt a Manga you should rush to read. You shoult take your time, think about it and understand it!

I cannot wait to see the translation, but from the pictures im nearly sure to see what the feelings are.
    Welfin fears the death, all his thouights are most likely the moment where you see your whole life just before you die. He had to make a choice.
    Pufus plan seems to be totally defeated, and it seems like he is in the end honestly to say what his reasons were.
    He cries... so maybe that is the moment where he tells everything.

We have to see the translation to know if this is true, but in my opinion its quite likely.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NoFreakingWay's Avatar
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Werefin had to spit out everything he could to survive and in that rambling he must have made Meryem remember Komugi.

I pretty much pity Werefin so much now. He went from this:

http://www.mangareader.net/207-14280...apter-271.html

Yep, that dashing wolf right there, to that present lowly, furless anorexic pitbull state he's in right right.

And did it seem like Werefin was shouting something at Meryem in one of the pages? It seemed like Meryem didn't honor a promise to Werefin or something.

Also, looks like Meryem is about to do some interrogation again on Palm and Ikarugo or whoever it s that he'll come across, to get to Komugi. Oh I'd hate to see what kind of soul-crushing intimidation methods he'll use... especially on Knuckle (when he comes to).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

from chinese scan:

Werefin realized he's about to die, in the last effort mentioned komugi's name. Meryem remembers komugi fully now and pufu realize how important komugi is to Meryem. Meryem lose interests in Werefin, ask him what Ikarugo and Palm want him to do and spare his life. Werefin shouted that his only king is Jairo and ants are always enemies. Meryem wishes werefin good luck and farewell. Meryem ask pufu to question meleron and Knuckles and release them once pufu is done.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NoFreakingWay's Avatar
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by twasdfzxcv View Post
    from chinese scan:
    Meryem wishes werefin good luck and farewell. Meryem ask pufu to question meleron and Knuckles and release them once pufu is done.
    Weird weird things going on if this is the true translation.

Meryem's word are kinda touching if he didn't hurt Werefin after that. Maybe he knows he's dying? And he's just aching fo just one last battle against Komugi?

Plus, what the heck will happen between Meleoron, Knuckles and Pufu? I think it's going to be an interesting conversation. If Meleoron is Jairo now, and if he reveals that in the ensuing discussion, there's gonna be more interesting dialogue. Knuckles as we all know is a pretty deep guy behind that facade of gangster silliness, and I'm looking forward to him delivering more emotional lines.

I salute Werefin for trying to be defiant at the very least with his words about Jairo being the True King.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member IamJacky's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by twasdfzxcv View Post
    from chinese scan:

Werefin realized he's about to die, in the last effort mentioned komugi's name. Meryem remembers komugi fully now and pufu realize how important komugi is to Meryem. Meryem lose interests in Werefin, ask him what Ikarugo and Palm want him to do and spare his life. Werefin shouted that his only king is Jairo and ants are always enemies. Meryem wishes werefin good luck and farewell. Meryem ask pufu to question meleron and Knuckles and release them once pufu is done.
    Pretty much summed it up. Also the King thanked Welfin. (Quote: "I want to thank you. Because of you, I've remembered something very important.")

It's already been said many times, but I just can't stop appreciating just how great HxH is, it's truly on another level. Ever since the last come back from Togashi's previous hiatus: Netero vs. King, the Rose segment, to Gon destroying Pitou, to the Guards giving themselves to save the King, to the poison, and to now Meryem fully remembers Komugi - every single chapter had been marvelously intense.

The long sought-after solution of this Arc could have been conveniently played out by introducing combinations of complex and exciting strategies and Nen abilities to somewhat make it a mediocre yet highly entertaining Shounen manga, but Togashi, being absolute genius that he is, elevated this Arc to a whole new level with these intense plots & twists and got the readers (I know I definitely do) very emotionally involved, in addition to the already entertaining Nen battles/strategies early on.

Initially I found Meryem's reaction to Welfin's hostility (when Welfin yelled) to be a little over the top, I mean why would Meryem, being the King that he is, on top of not displaying any negative response, more so, to actually wish Welfin good luck & farewell (quote: "I hope you'll one day find Jairo, and if possible, live on as a human.") -- that was a little too much grace to the King for me; but later I felt that it actually perfectly displayed Meryem's contentment to finally remembering Komugi and that it seemed like nothing else matters much anymore - and that he could somehow identify with Welfin's feeling of the need to reunite with someone/something very, very important.

Thousand thanks for the spoiler Hangedman, this really made my day! And as always, can't wait to see the English version and of course next Chapter!!!
    Last edited by IamJacky; August 25, 2011 at 01:35 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

How this arc will end:

Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    Bender: I came to Earth with a simple dream: To kill all humans. And this is how it must end!? Who's the real 600 ton giant monster here? Not I... Not... I...
    You read it here threehundredandfiftyfirst.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    How this arc will end:

Spoiler show

You read it here threehundredandfiftyfirst.
    This seems totally unrelated... why did you post this?

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you've seen that episode of Futurama you would understand he's trying to compare the point that basically humanity is just as evil as he is. Granted the King isn't a 600 ton robot but he was basically seeking to destroy humanity. However from the methods you have seen the humans use against the King you would wonder who the real viscious group is. While The King was willing to negotiate peaceful manners the hunters still decided to fight on and go as far as to sacrifice one of their most renown hunters in order to eliminate the threat. If that isn't heartless and inhumane I dunno what is.

However what he's trying to say is that in the end when/if he dies he'll most likely make a speech as to who truly is evil, while the ants methods were for a survival manner how are they any different from humans. Humans kill and slaughter animals for their own needs is it truly any different from them killing humans to obtain power and more ants?

It comes down to double standards because we are human we see ourselves as superior to everything else, if another being ends up doing the same thing we'll do whatever it takes to regain the top of the totem pole, even using such methods as a destructive weapon in order to obtain that objective. It will be interesting to see what happens after this arc it's definitely physiological, in the end I wonder if the surviving hunters will ponder at how humane their actions were against a genocide against ants of the same if not greater intelligence of them.

20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, I've never read such a great explanation of a short gag. Congrats for that :O

And I'm still waiting that Mangareader or Mangastream releases this chapter, seems to be exciting as usual.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast