Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Truth about Isshin's 'lost' reiatsu

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Truth about Isshin 'lost' reitsu

I meant similar, I mean usually you don't have a zanputko with similar names and abilities. Except in the Bleach movie, I think they were running out of ideas.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Truth about Isshin 'lost' reitsu

What bothers me about Ichigo's I don't want to know attitude, I think he never gotten over the death of his mother and that may explain why he always looks so sad. I hope at some point Ichigo have that talk with his father before someone like Aizen reveal the goods. I want to know the truth about Isshin and what Aizen was about to say. When this current arc is over, I hope the next arc will be all about Isshin's secrets.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member no_regretsYSL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Maybe SS will WANT a captain and Isshin will step in in place of his son... maybe? XD

I was hoping a lil' bit as well that this would happen, but he probably wouldn't abandon his family. Anywho. With the current arc, all of those Shinigami are in the same place as Isshin, and they don't seem surprised to seem him. Maybe because they are a bit preoccupied at the moment. But either way they will probably talk with Ichigo and Urahara, so why not Isshin and Co.
    Often I find myself playing a little game called "What are the odds?"

Life long member of the "I hate smileys because all you do is look like a sarcastic !@#$%^&" group aka. "Words Are Stronger Than Punctuation"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Isshin seems to have the same age of Kyouraku and Ukitake. He knows all about Final Getsuga Tenshou and there is that case about Ichigo's mother. I think All of this join itself. So, the reason is He used the Final Getsuga Tenshou along time ago.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone think about a possible Isshin's link to Fullbringers? I don't think so, but he should have known about the existence of Fullbringers. Isshin has always felt to have more involvement with the events than we are shown.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow I don't think that Isshin is connected to the Fullbringers,but I'd say that Isshin knew that Fullbringers existed,just like he knew of the Vizards(rollback to the scene with Urahara,Isshin and Kon)and maybe he even met some of them.However,I don't think Isshin was or is a Fullbring user,that would be...not cool.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We better get the background on Ishaan and soon. Kubo has been teasing us about it since the beginning of the arc. I swear to god if Ichigo doesn't push him into talking I will be very disappointed.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

It's possible that Isshin doesn't know Ginjo, thus they don't have common history together, Royal Realm etc, the things we're interested, but he knows. He knows things about Isshin and he knows things about Urahara (the Spirit King thing?), unless he was just guessing (beginning of the arc).

Well but I wouldn't be surprised if Ginjo was Substitute Shinigame in times of Ukitake's and Urahara's 'youth'. I think Isshin may be slightly older than those two and with that being able to participate in whatever war there was before (him using FGT).

And really, Ichigo better ask. Better late than never.
    Last edited by Darjaille; November 05, 2011 at 12:15 PM.

ex oriente lux

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2