Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Isshinsai Ogata

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Isshinsai Ogata

There's a lot of mystery surrounding Isshinsai Ogata:

- For one why did Ryouzanpaku take in Ogata? Considering their observational skills I doubt Ogata was all that bad, at first. Otherwise they wouldn't have trained him as long they did.

What made them decide to expel him? In the manga it says that the Elder saw through him in one glance...but it seems that Kensei was there for some time or already came there at a high level, because he learned one of the Elders 108 secret techniques Kazoe Nukite.

- Why was Ragnanork against Yomi, if Kensei was leading it? and why does Kensei have his own Yomi?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Isshinsai Ogata

We need to more chapters on Kensei before we all can say anything for sure. He was taught by the Elder and learned Kazoe Nukite from him. But after he was kicked out I think Kensei became obsessed with experimenting martial arts. This led to the death of his fellow student Midou who was Tanaka's master. Kensei is a very interesting character so I hope he is the next Yami master the manga focuses on.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Kensei and the Elder's son are the most misterious guys in Yami. I think they will have good surprises for us...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

- It seems like Kensei, Ryuuto and Kenichi were all once similar. Kenichi was a nice kid who wanted strength after he lost to Ryuuto. Even though Ryuuto was at one time nicer than Kenichi, he was the same way Kenichi was when he lost, he started striving for power. I think Kensei is what Kenichi would have became if he kept striving for power, became a dou type, and stepped on the path to Asura, just like Kensei.

What I think happened is Kensei lost to Midou Kai, the Elder's other disciple or someone else and than started striving for power, to be a Dou type. Kensei was probably already a sei type and thought that wasn't enough. Using anger as a way to go past his limit and use his Dou ki, he may not have been able to go back to normal. Similar to what Ma said about his brother Sougetsu and what Akisame said Kenichi would become if he became a Dou type.

- Kensei is interesting, as a teacher and a master. He can teach his students very fast, and have them grow at incredible speeds. IMO one reason why he experiments on his disciples is because he wants to refine his teaching methods. Mostly I think he does it because he wants to become stronger than the Elder. He experiments on his disciples so he can refine his techniques and training methods before he uses them himself.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; October 12, 2012 at 04:32 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

You might be right on your last suggestion. His real goal might be to try to defeat Elder or other Masters from Ryozanpaku and due to this he experiments on his disciples to use all these techs himself later after his disciples perfect them.

New Reply