Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions

The new chapter is finally out! Get it here: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...43/c442/1.html

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions

Well this chapter was amazing. I bet that next week Sakaki and Akira give each other the scar using their moves. Only in the present battle they will have the clash again and Sakaki manages to beat Akira by a narrow margin. Maybe Shou might make a surprise appearance to save his master lolz.

It was pretty epic how Akira just pierced Suzuki through like that with one hand and Sakaki is pretty pissed off right now. I'll be honest and say that I'm surprised that Suzuki did so well for about 12 pages before getting killed like that. If the disease wasn't crippling him then Akira and Sakaki might not have made it out alive. But it makes me kind of sad that Suzuki would have followed the Satsujinken if he lived.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Maledicente's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Suzuki was defeated because of his disease. I think neither Sakaki or Akira were truly serious from the beginning, while Suzuki was fighting with willing intent and throwing his own life, much like Alexander when he fought Akisame.

Join the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement. May we live long and die out. Thank you for not breeding.
    Come to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
    Entende o que eu digo? Então vem pro tópico em português!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Deadbear's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day. --Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time
    I dare you to find a more badass quote.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing I really am wondering is how sasaki manage to escape from that building... are the ones talking master class... and to escape all those plus hongo.... weird or sasaki is just that powerful?
    CLEANED

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright boys and girls, this is why you don't question your gut and stick with your first choice... hahah, should have known this from all the years of school and tests(in respect to how they received their scars)
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of style (sei/ dou) do you guys think Suzuki is? In this chapter it looks like he can use both and alternate from one to the other.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kataomoi View Post
    What kind of style (sei/ dou) do you guys think Suzuki is? In this chapter it looks like he can use both and alternate from one to the other.
    Can't say for sure, but imo he fights like a dou user.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

he is a dou type while akira is sei type
    CLEANED

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Deadbear's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It kinda looked like halfway through Suzuki was kick-starting his own heart. Maybe he had a weak heart? (I mean literally not figuratively.) I don't think that his illness weakened him and thats why he lost. Its more like he could continue living and fighting normally (not normal normal, I mean superhuman normal...er...you get the point) but he knew that eventually his heart would fail him.

I think Maledicente has it right. The shock of the sudden fight and having to kill your two friends -- and they are friends I think -- caused both Sakaki and Hongo to hesitate. Hongo recovered first and simply blew him away.

Also what I think is that neither Hongo nor Sakaki at this point in their past have entered Master-dom. Mainly because they haven't really chosen a side: Katsujin-ken or Satsujin-ken. This also caused the aforementioned hesitation. Suzuki already knew what he wanted and would kill to get it so he had already chosen giving him a brief (and extremely temporary) power-boost.

Hongo made his choice the satsujin-ken. Suzuki's death makes Sakaki choose the katsujin-ken.

Its this fight that finalizes their conversion and they become Master-class superhumans.
    Last edited by Deadbear; August 17, 2011 at 12:23 AM.
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day. --Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time
    I dare you to find a more badass quote.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no deceive in warning and Suzuki saw that coming. Akira showed him some moves.

For Akira and Sakaki being accepted in Yami was not worth the price, why then Suzuki yearned so much for it?

Is Sakaki going to fight Akira out of rage? what good does that to him? I will root for Akira.
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; August 17, 2011 at 12:34 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi
    why then Suzuki yearned so much for it?
    I doubt he realy cares,i think he was just "playin" with those shadows...as someone already said..he just wanted a honoroble death like a martial artist in the fight,not in the clinic.

p.s.
    Bout how Sakaki gonna make it out there alive...i gues it's all a matter of "winning", he said he lost last time and Yami don't care for loosers...all they care is who will win the fight....so i pretty much think they let him live oO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hongo did what a great friend should, even if it was hard. Good chapter, Suzuki was a great character!

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

To me the surprising part was that somehow sakaki ended up looking like the bad guy. Suzuki wanted to be the strongest karate master, he was willing to through away his life for that dream. In this regard, it was hongo who understood suzuki best and honored his last wish. In turn, sakaki saw only insanity in what suzuki wanted. Sakaki seems to want to avenge Suzuki but in the end it seems like the one who needs to do the avenging is hongo as it was him who honored Suzuki while Sakaki actually got in the way.

That said, all 3 of them were of master class IMO. Why else would yami be interested in one of them?

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad that Suzuki died but I think Hongo did him the service of at least fighting him. He got to see where he ranked and is going to spend is last minutes with his friends. I see Sakkaki going crazy and fighting Hongo to the death. Next chapter should be interesting

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast