Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Which Female Fighter is left standing?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Harribel low-mid difficulty

10 52.63%
  • Harribel high-extremely high diffiuclty

5 26.32%
  • Soifon high-extremely high diffiuclty

3 15.79%
  • Soifon low-mid difficulty

1 5.26%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Harribel vs Soifon

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Harribel vs Soifon

LOL...I meant it more as a joke then anything else but just so you know cement does age. Plus those buildings would have steel and other components easily affected by the passage of time. A brick and stone do age though structural weakness would be more attributed to weathering and other factors.

If temperature is constant I see no reason that age would actually age lol...

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Soi Fon looses miserably, I can give her the leverage that her shikia would be able to pierce Harribel and with Shunko she can put up a bit of a fight giving that she probably has a tad bit more agility than Harribel, but I say Harribel would have better reflexes.....Hitsugaya not loosing is a troll she instantly cut his clone in half when she released and after never went for a physical blow after that....That was her biggest advantage that she was supposed to be faster and stronger than him, but going they share abilities capable with each they both were easily able to neutralize their abilities....

Soi Fon bankia can easily be exploded with a long range water attack and be blocked by a water shield, since Harribel easily flooded Karauka Town with MADD water. Soi Fon only has 2 2 shots and hasn't shown kidou strong enough to hold Harribel in Place....Her best bet is Shunko which it doesn't seem she has mastered or at Yourichi lv yet...Harrib would just take her out with her water attacks.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Harribel, although it wouldn't be easy. Remember, Soi Fon had to cut her own arm off just to stay alive against Barragan. So all what has happened after that scene was Soi Fon and just will power, considering what Urahara had stated about shinigami having reiatsu vents in their wrist or something along those lines I believe.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Black View Post
    Harribel, although it wouldn't be easy. Remember, Soi Fon had to cut her own arm off just to stay alive against Barragan. So all what has happened after that scene was Soi Fon and just will power, considering what Urahara had stated about shinigami having reiatsu vents in their wrist or something along those lines I believe.
    Nothing in Bleach is permanent something always comes up to contradict it or to replace why was said. also Urahrra simply blocked the reiatsu by his wrist. And then it exploded.....Either way with her 1 arm she was on the ropes big time she would have died without Vizards help.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Soi Fon wins with little difficulty based on Hallibel's less than impressive speed. Yes, she was holding back inorder to gain extra moisture. But even when going for lethal blows Hitsugaya had the necessary speed to escape her blows (while she was released mind you) suffering little more than nicked ice segments. And this is a character who's speed isn't comperable to Soi Fon's by even a little.

Step 1: Rush her with a Cicada substitution and appear behind her for a tap from her Shikai.
    Step 2: Once Hallibel brings her A game and starts firing tons of aquatic projectiles at Soi Fon to keep her from tapping her again, Soi Fon pulls her Tajuu Kage Bunshin out an in that brief, split-second moment of surprise, buries her Shikai into the mark necessary for the Nigeki Kessatsu before Hallibel can figure out which of the Soi Fon's are the real one.

It's also important to remember that while "all the water in the atmosphere is hers to command", it's not like she's shown the ability to use it to any capacity she wishes. Literally every attack in her employ comes down to "I shoot water at you." No defensive whirlpool forcefields, no paralyzing bubble domes to trap opponents, no water clones, nothing that people think of when they compare her to characters like Byakuya (which I wish would really stop). I've seen people claim she can attack and defend with the same ease. No lie.

She just shoots water. That's it. That's all.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Halibel should win this when released. She has the reactions to keep up with multiple captain class opponents in a battle of CQC. She managed to dodge a sneak attack and counter as well. She would definately be able to deal with soifon's speed while released. I don't know about base given she only showed the raw power to overpower her opponent but lacks the speed and reaction featz so in terms of sealed vs shikai soifon should take it easy.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Soifon would win. Other than baraggan, there's hardly an arrancar capable of dealing with that speed/suzumebachi combo.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Soifon is quite fast but I have my doubts about her being able to deal with harribel solely with shikai. Harribel is quite fast too and on top of that has the better reach when it comes to weapons. On top of having more reach with her sword she also has her water attacks which cover wide areas and have a decent bit of power. I think soifon would win this but only with her bankai. Her shunko needs more power if it really is to be a replacement for bankai IMO.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2