Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 345 Discussion/346 Prediction Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz Gantz 345 Discussion/346 Prediction Thread

Chapter is out, you can ge it here
    Last edited by GAT-X252; August 04, 2011 at 12:52 AM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 345 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Holy s$#! Girl power. But for some reason Anzu and Reika lower body look way too skinny to the top.
    But geez Mary..I pray for her to not die lol nah.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Panda's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, i was going to say that they look a bit out of proportion. Reika is still the best
    Hi! I'm pandagirl!

If somebody can find the 'Pandaman' please tell me.
    I last saw him on Gold Roger's pirate ship!
    Thanks you!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

a "bit" out of proportion??? lol! I'm no anatomy expert, which is why my eyes may be playing tricks on me but OMG their lower halfs are tiny compare to their tops (no this isn't a boobs joke). Reika looks like the worst too. Her head is huge! Shoulders are tiny, Bust is ginormous, hips are non existent and she haves the legs of a "small person" (see midget)

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^
    Its like all the fat from body has gone into the boobs and head lol.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    Back with the team, Kaze and Mary are talking when the group finds another gantz team, dying. Kato approaches but then he realizes there is a giant pile of dead people. Among them there is gantz hunters, normal people and soldiers.
    Now that is interesting

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member tekko001's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matariel View Post
    Now that is interesting
    Wonder if they are Americans...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tekko001 View Post
    Wonder if they are Americans...
    I'd be shocked if it were, simply because there's bound to be another similar mothership in the USA. It wouldn't make any sense for teams from other countries to be there.

But, for the sake of shock factor, I also wouldn't be surprised if Oku included them as well to show that even after finding the weakness, the Americans still can't do it.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

The funny thing is it has never been confirmed there is another ship outside Tokyo...who knows?

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The funny thing is it has never been confirmed there is another ship outside Tokyo...who knows?
    True.

Apart from making Japan all special, as Japanese authors will undoubtedly do, there's no reason for the USA not to have been attacked by another mothership; especially with them knowing the weakness of one already and having reported to have made a successful attack, IIRC?

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the ship WAS there and thats what cause that massive explosion in NYC and now it more to another bit of land. Or it wanting to go where best technology that our kind has and landed there. Because it seems like these aliens take all our cultures and stuff and make them into something like a medium media being eating by a bigger media that takes in all the little ones traits.

Personally I have not been impressed with Oku it is like he is trolling us, Nothing has happen the last 3 chapters its just the guys standing around looking dumb. Oh and Tae being in every chapter... instead of calling this GANTZ it should be called TAENZ Seriously they stop what they were doing because she was crying...my gawd. Sorry for my rant just missing the old days lol.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If that other Gantz team died how I think they died, Anzu and Nerdo gon' be needing some help.

And the giants don't crush her head because they see her crying? That's the best resolution anybody over there could come up with? It seems Tae is going to be making it out of this arc alive.
    Last edited by TheMannam; August 03, 2011 at 06:37 PM.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matariel View Post
    True.

Apart from making Japan all special, as Japanese authors will undoubtedly do, there's no reason for the USA not to have been attacked by another mothership; especially with them knowing the weakness of one already and having reported to have made a successful attack, IIRC?

But the ship doesn't attack, the troops do all the work. It's their world, not only their base of operations.

Don't wanna get any further because it hasn't been confirmed if there are more than one mothership around the world...

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if the dead guys will be fully clothed. Maybe another group tried to rescue civilians and ended up being transferred randomly just like Kei's group.

Fuck I can't believe they just let Tae go. What the hell is the point of her jumping from situation to situation... all she got out of this were some new clothes.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

But the ship doesn't attack, the troops do all the work. It's their world, not only their base of operations.

Don't wanna get any further because it hasn't been confirmed if there are more than one mothership around the world...
    I didn't say the ship itself attacked. You've completely misread what I've said and jumped the gun. I was talking about the Americans who'd said they'd found a weakness in the mothership and reported to have made a successful attack [on the ship], since they're already aware of its weakness. I don't see how they could find a weakness in a ship that wasn't present on the continent.

Just saying. The fact that they've stated that they know the weakness in the giants' spaceship and the layout here http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en...er/340/page/19 and http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en...er/334/page/16 respectively, kinda hints that there are multiple colony ships. Especially as the layout given to the Tokyo team by the New York was used to transfer to the processing plant of the colony ship over Tokyo. It doesn't make sense for the US team to have a layout and knowledge about the weakspot of a ship that they have encountered.

I'm not saying it's a bonafide fact, but it's not completely unreasonable to assume that there's more than one colony ship out there. Not saying that it's fact or anything.

Which, going back to my first post is one reason why I'd find it interesting if it was the unlikely chance that the American's were amongst the dead Gantzers, which would then imply that the aliens around Tokyo are also directly involved in other areas in the world, rather than several colonies and their respective armed forces co-ordinating together to invade several large population centres... like any invasion movie where large cities are always attacked in unison by different ships.
    Last edited by Matariel; August 03, 2011 at 07:41 PM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast