Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Itachi as a person is more capable than Itachi the ninja.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member matsyes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Itachi as a person is more capable than Itachi the ninja.

The more I see of Itachi as a person reinforces the belief for me that konha lost more than just a great ninja when they forced Itachi to go into hiding. Itachi has already shown he would have made a great teacher by the way he has been talking to Naruto. He is experienced, calm and logical. He is a strong carrier of the Will of Fire. I think Konha suffered more from the loss of Itachi as a person than Itachi as a ninja. What do you think?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Itachi as a person is more capable than Itachi the ninja.

it's very hard that itachi's talent for being a ninja is less than his personality. Itachi is masterpiece,and we simple humans aren't able to judge him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rosebunse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't help but think that sooner or later, Itachi would have retired from being a ninja due to his being a pacifist. I bet he would have moved on to being a monk or something. He just doesn't seem really happy or even excited by being a ninja.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member matsyes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I can't help but think that sooner or later, Itachi would have retired from being a ninja due to his being a pacifist. I bet he would have moved on to being a monk or something. He just doesn't seem really happy or even excited by being a ninja.
    Yeah I agree, I think its the irony of Itachi's life that he is so talented in something he despises immensely. But I don't think he would have left the ninja world completely. He loves Konha too much for that. He probably would have become a adviser/teacher and that would have been awesome. Imagine if he was the one responsible for naruto's later training, would have prolly gotten naruto to think logically.

New Reply