Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Itachi as a person is more capable than Itachi the ninja.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member matsyes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Itachi as a person is more capable than Itachi the ninja.

The more I see of Itachi as a person reinforces the belief for me that konha lost more than just a great ninja when they forced Itachi to go into hiding. Itachi has already shown he would have made a great teacher by the way he has been talking to Naruto. He is experienced, calm and logical. He is a strong carrier of the Will of Fire. I think Konha suffered more from the loss of Itachi as a person than Itachi as a ninja. What do you think?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Itachi as a person is more capable than Itachi the ninja.

it's very hard that itachi's talent for being a ninja is less than his personality. Itachi is masterpiece,and we simple humans aren't able to judge him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rosebunse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't help but think that sooner or later, Itachi would have retired from being a ninja due to his being a pacifist. I bet he would have moved on to being a monk or something. He just doesn't seem really happy or even excited by being a ninja.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member matsyes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I can't help but think that sooner or later, Itachi would have retired from being a ninja due to his being a pacifist. I bet he would have moved on to being a monk or something. He just doesn't seem really happy or even excited by being a ninja.
    Yeah I agree, I think its the irony of Itachi's life that he is so talented in something he despises immensely. But I don't think he would have left the ninja world completely. He loves Konha too much for that. He probably would have become a adviser/teacher and that would have been awesome. Imagine if he was the one responsible for naruto's later training, would have prolly gotten naruto to think logically.

New Reply