Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 32 of 134 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Off to the Next One

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Random Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    You 0+ too? Yaay, we're sisterts by blood. xD

And sorry, my count post was already 555 before I started writing my post. But we can still celebrate!
    I honestly don't even know my blood type right now, I think it should be... A?

let's celebrate, congratz adi

and you didn't see my post above you, or did you?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I honestly don't even know my blood type right now, I think it should be... A?

let's celebrate, congratz adi

and you didn't see my post above you, or did you?
    Celebration!

You should know you're blood type. I hope you have it written somewhere. It's important.

Sorry. o.o Maybe you posted while I was writing my last post. ^^' I'll read it now...

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    well I actually know how you feel, people tend to use you if they know that you are a helpful person you are not strange, it's just your good-hearted nature I experienced the same and it took me a while to change my attitude. I stopped helping near completely, there were only a few friends I trusted enough to be sure that they wouldn't use me. Nowadays it's a lot better but I often catch me thinking about if the person is using me or not, luckily growing age makes you more reasonable and most of the times, it turns out in a good way.

And I honestly agree, even if it's your own selfish need, what better need can there be than to actually want to help other people and not yourself? people saying stuff like that don't know anything, it's way more easy and handy to be selfish than to be helpful.
    I still remember some huge disappointments when people who you thought you could trust only used you
    During my school years I also stopped answering every single request, when I got into my last years of highschool, people just started getting more mature I guess, so it wasn't that bad, but I never stopped helping completely. And now when I'm older and I've graduated school, when I know who my real friends are, it's different. I actually don't keep contact with my ex-classmates and people that I don't really like. I'm surrounded by my friends and people who like me now. So no one is using me like that anymore. I don't let them. I think at least in that I've matured. ^^'

Yeah, I've also been disappointed like that. My big disappointment was my ex-best friend, who I thought was a great person, but she turned out to be manipulative and just wanted me to answer all of her requests... Some friendship that was. o.o And I'm glad you agree!
    Last edited by Adorien; October 02, 2011 at 04:39 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Celebration!

You should know you're blood type. I hope you have it written somewhere. It's important.

Sorry. o.o Maybe you posted while I was writing my last post. ^^' I'll read it now...

During my school years I also stopped answering every single request, when I got into my last years of highschool, people just started getting more mature I guess, so it wasn't that bad, but I never stopped helping completely. And now when I'm older and I've graduated school, when I know who my real friends are, it's different. I actually don't keep contact with my ex-classmates and people that I don't really like. I'm surrounded by my friends and people who like me now. So no one is using me like that anymore. I don't let them. I think at least in that I've matured. ^^'

Yeah, I've also been disappointed like that. My big disappointment was my ex-best friend, who I thought was a great person, but she turned out to be manipulative and just wanted me to answer all of her requests... Some friendship that was. o.o And I'm glad you agree!
    yeah it's written somewhere but forget which Blood Type I had
    don't worry, I thought that something like this happened

well yeah, I kinda handled it the same way. It wasn't easy but I'm glad that I'm more of a helpful person and I'm glad you are too

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

^^ It's good to find people like me every now and then.

I have a little update! Tomorrow I'll be working for the first time in my life. I'll be handing out flyers for a couple of days. And I'll work at the end of the month too, I'll be counting voting-papers.

I'm still looking for a regular job.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^^ It's good to find people like me every now and then.

I have a little update! Tomorrow I'll be working for the first time in my life. I'll be handing out flyers for a couple of days. And I'll work at the end of the month too, I'll be counting voting-papers.

I'm still looking for a regular job.
    sure thing

a congratz for finding a job I'm sure you will find a regular job soon!
    and what are the votes for?

oh and how was your day (with your friend)?

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Thaaanks!

The votes are for electing the president and a city mayor.

My day (with my "friend" xD) was fine. ^^ We had a good time together.

There! Should be fine now. xD
    Last edited by Adorien; October 03, 2011 at 03:47 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Thaaanks!

The votes are for electing a president and a city mayor.

My day (with my "friend" xD) was fine. ^^ We had a good time together.
    A president for your town or whole bulgaria? O_o

that's good to hear

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

xD President... for the whole country. (I edited it. xD I hope it's clear now.)

Yep, I feel great about today. ^^

I edited it. xD I hope it's clear now.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

xD President... for the whole country. (I edited it. xD I hope it's clear now.)

Yep, I feel great about today. ^^

I edited it. xD I hope it's clear now.
    oh didn't know that o_o who are you voting for?

and yeah it's completely clear now

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know there were presidents for the city. o.o I barely have any knowledge in politics. xD

I'm glad it's clear now. ^^' (I was lame again. )

I'm not voting. o.o There is no one to vote for, in my opinion. xD And even if I told you a name, it wouldn't mean anything to you.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know there were presidents for the city. o.o I barely have any knowledge in politics. xD

I'm glad it's clear now. ^^' (I was lame again. )

I'm not voting. o.o There is no one to vote for, in my opinion. xD And even if I told you a name, it wouldn't mean anything to you.
    no no, it was my mistake you wrote mayor (obviously for the town) and I still asked if the president is for the town too I just thought it could have another "meaning" maybe

hmm well there are a lot of people that think so but I think you should vote, it's your only way to influence the politic
    and I know quite a lot about politics so who knows

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh... it's okay. ^^ I make the same mistakes regularly. xD

Believe me, my vote won't have an influence. o.o Things here are kinda... complicated. Especially now.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh... it's okay. ^^ I make the same mistakes regularly. xD

Believe me, my vote won't have an influence. o.o Things here are kinda... complicated. Especially now.
    XD

well of course a vote need to have influence o_o if your system isn't courrpt which I hope it isn't :/

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it is. It's not clean. The question is not "is it corrupted", the question is "how much". xD And I'm not sure how it is now, I think it's better some of the previous years. Anyway, what I meant to say was that... all of the candidates are the same to me. So it's useless to me.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it is. It's not clean. The question is not "is it corrupted", the question is "how much". xD And I'm not sure how it is now, I think it's better some of the previous years. Anyway, what I meant to say was that... all of the candidates are the same to me. So it's useless to me.
    well yeah I heard a bit about bulgaria being corrupt but I didn't thought it would be that bad :/

it makes me kinda relieved that our system isn't... even though most of our politicans are useless tooo at least I know who I will give my vote too

Thread Closed
Page 32 of 134 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast