Sig of the Week #169-170
August 27 - September 10 (2011)
The theme of the Week:
Requirement: Signature must contain something related to Kubo Tite's series Bleach.
In honor of the 10th anniversary, we are celebrating the shounen series. Anything having anything to do with the series is acceptable. If you really wanted, you could also do a signature about Kubo Tite. Good luck and remember that the spirits are always with you! ~ Tsukisama
Hi & Welcome to the Bi-weekly Signature Competition!
How to submit contest entries: Must use PHOTOPLOG
- Everyone can join this competition. There is no minimum post that you need to make in order to join the competition.
- Each competition comes with its unique theme. Follow the theme and try to expand your creativity. Failure to abide by the theme will automatically result in a disqualification from the contest.
- The regular signature dimension and size restriction still applies unless stated otherwise. Having said that, your signature cannot exceed 200x600px and 400kb.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoilerish, porn-related signatures in the contest.
- Entries for the competition must be posted in this thread.
- A sig can only enter one competition. Recycling of sig entry in other competitions is not allowed.
- If you have multiple signatures, kindly choose one for this competition.
- Kindly credit the artist of the stock if the stock does not belong to you.*Important: From now onwards, simply crediting your stock to "found on google" is not going to be acceptable. We know that you found those picture from google (duh..) but we want you to credit the original source. Google is not your original source; it is just a means to get to that source. If you found the picture on google, make sure you address the correct website that links to your picture. Don't say "google". Thanks.*
- Kindly submit your final work. No editing your post for newer versions of signatures please.
- No plagiarizing please. Ripping someone's hard work is just wrong.
- Use the Photoplog Image Gallery or be potentially disqualified. We will help you if you ask for help, though.
- Go HERE.
- Choose "Sig Contest Submissions" as the Category.
- Click the "Choose File" button to select your submission entry and then click "submit".
- After upload is complete, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image; copy the thumbnail code listed (gallery preview) and post that code in this thread using the proper posting format.
"Theme" - "Optional custom title" by "artist"
(Large size thumbnail)
"credits, other comments"
Female - Sayuri by Leen
Stock from Planetrenders.net
- For two weeks after the thread is opened: Submissions of all the entries can be made.
The thread will be locked by two weeks after or at +/-11 pm EST*.
- The next day after the submission is closed. Votings will be held for another week.
- When votings end: Announcement of the winners and a new submission will be made!!!
Please don't comment here on anybody's entries.
Discussion should be done in the discussion thread
Spoiler: 9 PM Tuesday EST in other time zones show