Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yachiru: A Captain of SS

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Yachiru: A Captain of SS

Its been bothering me for a while that kenpachi arrived in the real world without yachiru on his back since he took her everywhere else with him even hueco mundo.then it struck me.What if yachiru was promoted to captain-I mean we have never been shown her true powers but it has been hinted severally that she is very strong including here.http://www.mangareader.net/94-567-2/...apter-113.html. It would make the captains entrance a lot more sensible...byakuya and his VC Renji...kenpachi and his vc Ikkaku..(admittedly Toshiro spoils this. for now) anyway i thought it was worth discussing and getting some ideas before the manga ultimately reveals the truth
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yachiru- captain of SS!!

Wow,I find it really hard to believe that Yachiru is a Captain,I mean 11th Division really suited Kenpachi because they're all a bunch of brawlers,but I can not imagine Yachiru being a Captain of another division,I mean she would not be able to do the paperwork,she would not follow orders etc.

Also,Ikakku is not a VC,that thing on his right hand is a tatoo which someone said it's something related to dragon(refference to his Bankai).

Maybe Yachiru's disappearance is connected to the fact that Kenpachi no longer has the bells and tries to hide the right part of his face.

Anything is possible,so it's also possible to see Yachiru a captain,though I personally don't see it happening.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME! But 1) Kubo would never do that and 2) Yachiru wouldn't leave Ken.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like that, Yachiru's strength is somewhat of an unknown amongst the VCs, so it wouldn't feel too out of place for her to be one.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yachiru a captain?!?
    Umm... I feel that would not be a wise plan for many, many, reasons!
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, I was thinking of Yachiru as 9th Squad Captain, leaving all of the paperwork and such to Hisagi, seeing as how he's already been having to do it, and she's Yachiru, hahahahaha
    Avoiding debates with people below a certain level of English comp.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    Yachiru a captain?!?
    Umm... I feel that would not be a wise plan for many, many, reasons!
    As this is a discussion one would think you would at least name some if not all of these "many many reasons" if indeed they exist

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    Lol, I was thinking of Yachiru as 9th Squad Captain, leaving all of the paperwork and such to Hisagi, seeing as how he's already been having to do it, and she's Yachiru, hahahahaha
    Lol!!! I can so visualize this...her only role would be to eat cookies and goodies like she does as the leader of the women's shinigami group
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    As this is a discussion one would think you would at least name some if not all of these "many many reasons" if indeed they exist
    Fair enough, here are a list of reasons why I don't see her as captain material.
    (sorry if you took offense to my comment, by the way, it was meant as a joke '^^)
    1/ She wouldn't leave 'Kenny''s side
    2/ She is in no way sensible enough to look after anyone (even herself)
    3/ I can not imagine her going around being a captain in a professional manner (captains are expected to carry out specific duties as well as promoting a reliable and trustworthy face for SS)
    4/ I can not personally see herself doing as she was told - she would find something more fun to do - Even Kenpachi and Mayuri do what they are told by the captain commander
    5/ I can see other people who would be more suitable (even if I don't think Renji, Ikkaku, Hisagi, Kira or Iba would be suitable for many reasons - I still think they would be more suitable (even if they are not as powerful - as it has not been shown how powerful Yachiru is))
    Infinite RAGE!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough, here are a list of reasons why I don't see her as captain material.
    (sorry if you took offense to my comment, by the way, it was meant as a joke '^^)
    No offense taken really.sorry if the tone came across wrongly.I was going for a inquisitive tone but now that i read it again it sounds snide(sorry english is my third language)...I agree on all these

1/ She wouldn't leave 'Kenny''s side
    2/ She is in no way sensible enough to look after anyone (even herself)
    3/ I can not imagine her going around being a captain in a professional manner (captains are expected to carry out specific duties as well as promoting a reliable and trustworthy face for SS)
    4/ I can not personally see herself doing as she was told - she would find something more fun to do - Even Kenpachi and Mayuri do what they are told by the captain commander
    5/ I can see other people who would be more suitable (even if I don't think Renji, Ikkaku, Hisagi, Kira or Iba would be suitable for many reasons - I still think they would be more suitable (even if they are not as powerful - as it has not been shown how powerful Yachiru is))
    but look at what she has accomplished regardless....VC of a squad/Leader of the shinigami women association.I think her faults can be softened by having a serious VC

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, the reasons for her not being a captain, outside of not wanting to leave Kenpachi's side, are all equally valid for Kenpachi, haha...I couldn't see her directly disobeying Yamamoto.
    Avoiding debates with people below a certain level of English comp.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

We haven't seen Yachiru in actual combat. She must be the youngest VC, which hints the potential she possess. I can see her definitely becoming a Captain but at the moment there are quite bit powerful characters suitable for Captaincy. It doesn't look feasible to see her as a captain yet.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Hah, I would rather believe that she became Kenpachi's sword or one part with him, givin' him more power, like Lylynet and Starrk.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

And I actually believe that it would be great to see Yachiru being a Captain. She might be quite powerful, cause even if we were not shown what her real fighting capacities are, we can deffinetly say that she can stay easy around Kenpachi, even when he fully unleashes his Reiatsu and also as we see she is the youngest VC and if she obtains Bankai I can say that she can get the job.
    At least I believe she can be at least as good Captain as Kenpachi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i think standing her grounds when ken releases has got to do with her upbringing, she has been with Ken for like all the years of her life may be. she basked the reatsu released by ken every time. I think that might be the reason for her standing the ground. she is not affected by kens aura cuz she has been through a lot to strengthen her up for that.
    given that i dont see how she can be a captain. just standing kens aura is impressive but not good enough to be a capt

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry to spoil it for you but Yachiru is on Kenpachi's back.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/460/11

she is just above Hitsugaiya's head.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast