Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Number by TSUBAKI Kawori

Vintage Reboot 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity vintagemistakes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Number by TSUBAKI Kawori

Number (ナンバー)
    By TSUBAKI Kawori[/sizept]

In an organization of professional killers called Thanatos, there exists an elite assassin. Fighting for the ranking of No. 1, the curtain rises on a battle fought with blood over blood!!

My Thoughts:
    Assassins, revenge and BL?!

Yea, I know that some of you right off the bat won't be interested and that is OK. We can't please you all! But for all of the Shoujo and Shounen - ai lovers out there... this isn't a bad series as far as I am concerned. Though, this is only the second or third one that I have ever read.

The art work sort of reminds me of Tegami Bachi for some reason. Its just that very crisp style that uses a lot of black tones and is pleasing on the eyes. Each character has their unique style and appearance. Not to mention, that all of the characters have unique and eccentric personalities as one might expect from highly skilled assassins.

It can get a bit confusing and seemingly disorderly from time to time in my opinion. But the style and the story keep me drawn to it. So if you are looking for an action packed BL series or to broaden your horizons, this might not be a bad series to pick up.

------ Manga information --------

Demographic: Shoujo
    Status in Japan: 6 Volumes (Ongoing)
    Serialized in: Comic Avarus (Mag Garden)
    Manga Details Page: Here
    Preview:

All Images Copyright © 2008 TSUBAKI Kawori
    Last edited by vintagemistakes; August 30, 2011 at 11:18 PM.

New Reply