Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tommy rod

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tommy rod

I believe Love. She is the Warden of Honey Prison and she can manipulate people of Toriko's caliber, so of course Tommy shouldn't be an opponent for her as she should also have some great physical and attacking capabilities as well as the other IGO's top dogs.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Love would win
    Is Tommyrod strong enough to defeat a capture level 127? I think right now he is and I'll bet Toriko will have a rematch with him in GW.
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Love would win she's one of Ichiryuu trusted 0th member. I don't think Tommyrod will fight Toriko again he will be used to hype someone else.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing is we don't know if the Bishokukai can protect themselves from the pheromones. It would make Love IMBA so i doubt it...

Love would manipulate the bugs and they'll eat Tommy...

We also don't know if she can make new pheromones (like Coco poison), because if Tommy were to pop some new beast she might not be able to manipulate it.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Love will obviously fight someone stronger than Souch Chefs, since she seems to be among the strongest members of 0th Biotope. Also we shouldn't forget that all these members aren't only strong because of their abilities, but also because of their extreme physical power and experience.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

We can't be sure "because of their physical abilities", they might have diff. skills not having to do with fighting. F.e. the guy who predicted the eclipse, he looks weird and i don't imagine him being able to fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Freezer View Post
    We can't be sure "because of their physical abilities", they might have diff. skills not having to do with fighting. F.e. the guy who predicted the eclipse, he looks weird and i don't imagine him being able to fight.
    Half of the strongest people in this manga look like they can't fight, but they end up being physically strong anyway. Hell, we've seen Chin hulk out when it came time to fight.

As for Love and Tommy, I think it's easy to assume that Love would probably win based on the fact that she is a member of the 0th Biotope and is apparently a GW veteran. Whether the win will be easy or hard is another story since Tommy has been stated to be strong enough to enter and survive the GW. I could see Tommy producing some bugs that would be oblivious to her pheromones, but I see him mostly relying on his own physical abilities. However, I'd assume that she would be able to produce a strong pheromone that could really screw him up.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I just see Love beeing in another league. Tommyrod is more or less at the same level as Sani and maybe even a bit stronger. Sani only won due to his Gourmet Cells beeing awakened, otherwise Tommy would have won. At the same time I see Toriko and Zebra beeing considerably stronger than Tommy according to what they have shown in the last Arcs.
    And well, for now I would put Love above Toriko and Zebra. We know that she is IGO veteran and also Honey Prison Warden. We also know that top dogs don't only rely on their ability, but also have an enormous physical strength. We can see it if we look at Setsuno, Zaus, Chinchin.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2