Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Questioning the Org's Past: Your thoughts, theories, speculations

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Questioning the Org's Past: Your thoughts, theories, speculations

a quick question on what you think about this:

? Riful? Continent? Dragons? ?

Is this thee Riful herself ? Or, is it just a female Awakened that happens to have the identical form as Riful... ?

if, yes...

does this mean that Riful and possibly Isley too were actually created on the continent, and then "brought over" to the island?

or...

is it possibly that the "Dragons" are male Awakeneds and Riful is fighting against them ... ???

is this battle then still taking place on the continent... or did it take place on the island - and thus this whole "Dragon and Continent" is BS by the Org.... ????

but then we got the problem of also seeing the male Claymore too, who Awakens (but we aren't shown it's completion).

so... what do you think is the real truth of what is/was going on ???
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; August 30, 2011 at 09:24 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Questioning the Org's Past: Your thoughts, theories, speculations

Ahh that don't look like Riful at all. I mean Riful is much "prettier". Also Riful has long flat ribbons, the one in the example seems to have round and thick tentacles.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Questioning the Org's Past: Your thoughts, theories, speculations

it could certainly be coincidence, and there is a bit in difference their appearances, but Riful's form is quite unique, and so, it does cause some suspicion for speculation, and we have had other instances of what the Org has said, as not being true, as being lies...

Also, isn't it odd that Isley and his male ABs, are sentient and in control of themselves. Whereas the other male ABs on the island from the "Lab" are not sentient, they're just mindless Yoma beasts, and also the same was said of the Continent's male Awakeneds, they could not control themselves either. Yet Isley, Rigardo, Dauf, Gaheh, the other 29 male ABs of Pieta, the Lido "Spiderman" male AB, and that SNY are in control of themselves, in fact they formed an army being able to cooperate with each other. This is quite suspicious... for me anyways.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

New Reply